Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Should I Still Marry Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Marry Her? (1531 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by InfinityFabric: 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
She's not a virgin
Wanting a virgin in this day and age is for people whose brain functions are still largely running correct male software. Ignore the lowly ones claiming you won't find one, I don't think they know the meaning of stats.
Making a woman's virginity top of the list says a lot about the man. The 58 IQ won't get it, don't bother with them.

She's a single mother
2. Never marry a single mother. Period! You said it: why didn't the baby daddy wife her up ?
It's not like she's a divorcee/widow ?
There's at least type of single mother baby mama, widow and divorce. Baby mamas are mostly the worst, they spread legs for the Chad and want you to take responsibility for their bad choice ?
Marry her as the fourth or something. Even that will be simp move.

She's active on all social media platforms, except from OnlyFans; at least, i ain't aware of that yet.
At this point, it's either you're trolling us or you're trolling us.

Your contributions will go a long way,
I'm very sure you knew what to do, assuming this is even real.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by ThiagoKid(m): 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kingvitalisdiho:
If you don't love her...allow her to go...I need a mature lady...I don't care whether she's a single mom....
I can give you one or two
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by ThiagoKid(m): 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
InfinityFabric:

Wanting a virgin in this day and age is for people whose brain functions are still largely running correct male software. Ignore the lowly ones claiming you won't find one, I don't think they know the meaning of stats.
Making a woman's virginity top of the list says a lot about the man. The 58 IQ won't get it, don't bother with them.

100%

If men can start rising the bar high, virginity as a perquisites, the gals gonna sit tight.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by ThiagoKid(m): 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
azammi:
I done see this kind she do em for my cousin were come back from US that girl de kneel for everyone las las she go do juju de control baba , no be small prayers break em . Dem no even know say she don born 6 for different men .
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Ishilove: 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
This one is a big kid. You're seeking the opinions of strangers on such an important decision as marriage. You are not ready at all, neither are you mature enough.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Ishilove: 6:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
chatinent:

Oga, virginity has nothing to do with making a good wife.

Yes, I hold virgins at high esteems...however, it's men who deflower them too!
Didn't you notice he avoided the question of his virginity status. Several people have asked him and he didn't respond. What a hypocrite, or hypo-crait as someone said on Instagram.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Kobojunkie: 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
ThiagoKid:
In a nutshell, these are what I have issues with:

She's not a virgin
She's a single mother
She's active on all social media platforms, except from OnlyFans; at least, i ain't aware of that yet.
I don't want a situation where by when she has issues with me, she will do an Anita Okoye, Annie idibia on me.

Your contributions will go a long way,
Your fears will not make it work so leave her alone so she can find and marry someone who loves her, and will not let his fears get the better of him. undecided
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by ThiagoKid(m): 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ishilove:
This one is a big kid. You're seeking the opinions of strangers on such an important decision as marriage. You are not ready at all, neither are you mature enough.
says a gal who was almost responsible for the downfall of nairaland forum, back then.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Ishilove: 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
ThiagoKid:
says a gal who was almost responsible for the downfall of nairaland forum, back then.
You're not only immature, you're also paranoid schizophrenic.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by ThiagoKid(m): 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ishilove:

You're not only immature, you're also paranoid schizophrenic.
K

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Met Autochick4u In Person. / Another Way To Relax From Your Sexual Activities / See This Throwback Photo Of Mikel Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.