Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Ladies, When You’re Staring At Cute Guys What Runs Through Your Mind? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, When You’re Staring At Cute Guys What Runs Through Your Mind? (1656 Views)

Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up / Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, When You’re Staring At Cute Guys What Runs Through Your Mind? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
Some guys experience extra stares from girls because of their looks, but the problem is why are these girls truly staring? Are they fantasizing having serx with the cute guys they stare at?
Re: Ladies, When You’re Staring At Cute Guys What Runs Through Your Mind? by Godada(m): 6:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
Re: Ladies, When You’re Staring At Cute Guys What Runs Through Your Mind? by chatinent: 6:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
Indomie, yoghurt and gizzard.
Re: Ladies, When You’re Staring At Cute Guys What Runs Through Your Mind? by MufasaLion: 6:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
Same thing that happens when you stare at some cute hotties.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You’re Staring At Cute Guys What Runs Through Your Mind? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:25pm On Feb 03, 2022
grin grin kiss
Re: Ladies, When You’re Staring At Cute Guys What Runs Through Your Mind? by Haakeem(m): 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2022
t
Re: Ladies, When You’re Staring At Cute Guys What Runs Through Your Mind? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 03, 2022
Mine is usually "what's he feeling like" and I keep a very fierce and unapproachable look so that he'll never get the slightest idea that I noticed his handsome look.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, When You’re Staring At Cute Guys What Runs Through Your Mind? by OloshoMan: 7:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
Seriously, why don't you losen up and let a man dig your guts out
Iyaebe:
Mine is usually "what's he feeling like" and I keep a very fierce and unapproachable look so that he'll never get the slightest idea that I noticed his handsome look.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You’re Staring At Cute Guys What Runs Through Your Mind? by Blacc1: 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
Some girls are have had enough breakfasts that they only stare at cute guy and be “oh he’s cute”, then move on.
Re: Ladies, When You’re Staring At Cute Guys What Runs Through Your Mind? by Lecrayjammy: 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
Starring at a cute lady is like looking at a fine car that is about to crash. Nothing catchy. Jux her pretty fine. . cry

bside i prefer dating uncute ones dat cute gals. They no dey get sense
Re: Ladies, When You’re Staring At Cute Guys What Runs Through Your Mind? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
When a girl stares at a cute guy, she positions herself and starts giving you green light to approach her. We know them very well.

But as a real nigga, we no send. We go for any banny we want and bang the hell out of her pussy. After which, na dumping things straight. No time, no stress at all, just bang and move on sad
Re: Ladies, When You’re Staring At Cute Guys What Runs Through Your Mind? by helinues: 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
Fantasizing how to get laid .. grin
Re: Ladies, When You’re Staring At Cute Guys What Runs Through Your Mind? by Blacc1: 9:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
Re: Ladies, When You’re Staring At Cute Guys What Runs Through Your Mind? by Blacc1: 9:26pm On Feb 03, 2022
Lecrayjammy:
Starring at a cute lady is like looking at a fine car that is about to crash. Nothing catchy. Jux her pretty fine. . cry

Na Lie Bro!

U notice the beauty first. If she no fine, U no go even wan know whether she get sense or not. Unless U come dey close to her
Re: Ladies, When You’re Staring At Cute Guys What Runs Through Your Mind? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 03, 2022
Lol, which cute guy , ladies now see cute guys as dustbin, fine for nothing as they usually call us, they prefer slapping the bald head and rubbing the bellies of potbellied old men with overloaded account and 2022 hilux

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When You’re Staring At Cute Guys What Runs Through Your Mind? by Blunttruth: 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
How are kids would look like.
Re: Ladies, When You’re Staring At Cute Guys What Runs Through Your Mind? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2022
GoodHardDick:
When a girl stares at a cute guy, she positions herself and starts giving you green light to approach her. We know them very well.

But as a real nigga, we no send. We go for any banny we want and bang the hell out of her pussy. After which, na dumping things straight. No time, no stress at all, just bang and move on sad

Banger undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, When You’re Staring At Cute Guys What Runs Through Your Mind? by Lecrayjammy: 7:08am On Feb 04, 2022
Blacc1:
Na Lie Bro!

U notice the beauty first. If she no fine, U no go even wan know whether she get sense or not. Unless U come dey close to her

Re: Ladies, When You’re Staring At Cute Guys What Runs Through Your Mind? by Blessing0305(f): 7:58am On Feb 04, 2022
Lecrayjammy:

Really?? But u ar wat u attract. Try sorting fr pretty girls that have sense. They exist too
Re: Ladies, When You’re Staring At Cute Guys What Runs Through Your Mind? by MufasaLion: 8:08am On Feb 04, 2022
Blessing0305:

Really?? But u ar wat u attract. Try sorting fr pretty girls that have sense. They exist too

He's got inferiority complex.
Re: Ladies, When You’re Staring At Cute Guys What Runs Through Your Mind? by Lecrayjammy: 11:10am On Feb 04, 2022
Blessing0305:

if i shud start dating cute gals they wil start doing shakara as if their part is nt in the market. . .

and again they are someone prideful..

if i shud date them, na just to Bleep them. I no go chop their beauty. . wink

WTF MAN? cry
Re: Ladies, When You’re Staring At Cute Guys What Runs Through Your Mind? by Blessing0305(f): 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
Lecrayjammy:

if i shud start dating cute gals they wil start doing shakara as if their part is nt in the market. . .

and again they are someone prideful..
Its a simple thing, marry ugly ones then, just b sure u ar fine enuf. So that ur genes would mix. See ned's wives and children for instance

if i shud date them, na just to Bleep them. I no go chop their beauty. . wink

WTF MAN? cry
Re: Ladies, When You’re Staring At Cute Guys What Runs Through Your Mind? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
[quote author=Blessing0305 post=109949886][/quote] Aunty abeg!!!
i have seen two ugly couples with cute kids..

(1) (Reply)

If You Really Like A Girl And She TellS You She Has A Boyfriend Already / Can You Marry A Girl That Has Her Nude On The Internet? ( Serious Question ) / Getting Buff Before 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.