Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Sex Is Not Food... Guys Please Be Very Careful. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is Not Food... Guys Please Be Very Careful. (1684 Views)

Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! / Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Is Not Food... Guys Please Be Very Careful. by VOsimhen144(m): 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
Great Nairaland Comrades!! Greetings to y'all.

Guys, there is no award for best pussy fvcker or driller of pussy. Don't let her deceive you by her moan "harder, harder!!!ā€œ else na express you dey go. Her pussy is endless just drill and Gettat!!. No go dey do pass yourself.

GOD just save a friend of mine now, this my guy like sex pass food...omo!! E dey fvck for Africa. He prefer to fvck on an empty stomach. I dey always dey warn am but e get coconut head.

He said as he was on top of his babe demolishing her pussy, all of a sudden his heart started beating so fast, he felt like throwing up but nothing came out from his mouth, then the next thing he was unconscious.

His babe and his neighbors rushed him to clinic. I'm at the clinic right now, he's feeling better now. Na laugh I just dey laugh since I enter the clinic.

Guys Abeg, make we dey very careful. If you die ontop daughters of eve, another guy go still chop her oryza sativa on cold.

no go see any of us cover IJN...(Amen)

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sex Is Not Food... Guys Please Be Very Careful. by NaijaCover(m): 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
There Is Nothing Way No Go See Inside Blogging Business

3 Likes

Re: Sex Is Not Food... Guys Please Be Very Careful. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2022
Stop blaming women for your misfortune baby boy..your friend is a petty boy let him deal with it..or was he not enjoying it..?

Why then say don't let women deceive you as if you were forced to have sex with them.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Not Food... Guys Please Be Very Careful. by VOsimhen144(m): 5:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Stop blaming women for your misfortune baby boy..your friend is a petty boy let him deal with it..or was he not enjoying it..?

Why then say don't let women deceive you as if you were forced to have sex with them.. undecided
Guys don't listen to this bitch.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Not Food... Guys Please Be Very Careful. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Guys don't listen to this bitch.
Just keep mute and stop mumbling like a weakling..I repeat was your friend forced to have sex with her?
You kids bring your private life misfortune and start blaming women.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Not Food... Guys Please Be Very Careful. by VOsimhen144(m): 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Just keep mute and stop mumbling like a weakling..I repeat was your friend forced to have sex with her?
You kids bring your private life misfortune and start blaming women.. undecided
Madam, get da fvck outta this thread. Where in my write up was I blaming women??

I'm just warning and advising my fellow niggas to be careful with bitches like you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Not Food... Guys Please Be Very Careful. by NobleSeed(m): 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
sad sad
Re: Sex Is Not Food... Guys Please Be Very Careful. by toujurs: 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
So what did he tell the nurses and doctors he was doing before he lost consciousness

3 Likes

Re: Sex Is Not Food... Guys Please Be Very Careful. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
toujurs:
So what did he tell the nurses and doctors he was doing before his lost consciousness
Having sex naw, shey him kill person?

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Not Food... Guys Please Be Very Careful. by VOsimhen144(m): 5:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
toujurs:
So what did he tell the nurses and doctors he was doing before his lost consciousness
he lost consciousness, but the Werey girlfriend lied to his neighbors and the nurse that he just lost balance and he fell on the floor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Not Food... Guys Please Be Very Careful. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Madam, get fvck outta this thread. Where in my write up was I blaming women??

I'm just warning and advising my fellow niggas to be careful with bitches like you.
Warn you little friend who can't control himself.. undecided
Re: Sex Is Not Food... Guys Please Be Very Careful. by VOsimhen144(m): 9:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Warn you little friend who can't control himself.. undecided
Fvck You Bitch!!

2 Likes

Re: Sex Is Not Food... Guys Please Be Very Careful. by MrCork: 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Great Nairaland Comrades!! Greetings to y'all.

Guys, there is no award for best pussy fvcker or driller of pussy. Don't let her deceive you by her moan "harder, harder!!!ā€œ else na express you dey go. Her pussy is endless just drill and Gettat!!. No go dey do pass yourself.

GOD just save a friend of mine now, this my guy like sex pass food...omo!! E dey fvck for Africa. He prefer to fvck on an empty stomach. I dey always dey warn am but e get coconut head.

He said as he was on top of his babe demolishing her pussy, all of a sudden his heart started beating so fast, he felt like throwing up but nothing came out from his mouth, then the next thing he was unconscious.

His babe and his neighbors rushed him to clinic. I'm at the clinic right now, he's feeling better now. Na laugh I just dey laugh since I enter the clinic.

Guys Abeg, make we dey very careful. If you die ontop daughters of eve, another guy go still chop her oryza sativa on cold.

no go see any of us cover IJN...(Amen)

angry
Re: Sex Is Not Food... Guys Please Be Very Careful. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Fvck You Bitch!!
Thanks..just warn your friend.. cheesy
Re: Sex Is Not Food... Guys Please Be Very Careful. by Adsexpert: 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
You just said he prefers to Bleep on empty stomach.. maybe he didn't eat well.. and had too much energy loss
Re: Sex Is Not Food... Guys Please Be Very Careful. by helinues: 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
Something wey some people see like semo.

grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Not Food... Guys Please Be Very Careful. by abokikhalifa: 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
That was how I almost died on top mary pussy. It took me for years to get her in bed and finally when I got her. We poked like it was our last day, omoh, started feeling my heartbeat going fast and I wa getting weak. I quietly ran to my toiled and sat on the floor on a low with my shower on. All this I did with our her knowing (make she no laugh me ) ever since that day, I fear calabar girls. Mary is now a big time olosho in Dubai.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Is Not Food... Guys Please Be Very Careful. by snitchbitch: 2:26am On Feb 05, 2022
Pxssy

Many came from it

Many cxmmed inside it

Many left through it

#itiswell!

#mayGodsaveus!
Re: Sex Is Not Food... Guys Please Be Very Careful. by NaijaCover(m): 5:10am On Feb 05, 2022
MrCork:

angry

You have started again

(1) (Reply)

Iā€™m Boiling!!! Advice Needed / Let's Talk About Vaginal Tightness / What Do You Think About Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.