Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,840 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:42 AM

Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State (51604 Views)

Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) / Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding / Mechanic Apprentice Crashes A Client’s Car While Taking It For A Spin In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Bigchristo: 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bobxin:

Old ML 350 probably 2010 worth about 6m-7m
The one wen take client Benz to buy amala worst pass this one, that was a more expensive car.
Yes I saw that one last time, I don’t know what is wrong with these car wash guys sha they want to cruise Benz

1 Like

Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by godofuck231: 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hi that’s edo boys for you daring the stupid , if you help them , they would ruin your reputation
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Kollyk11(m): 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
HenryThegreat1:
Useless things.
They will never learn.
Showing up on
Someone property.
Let him sell his dad landed property.
u sure say e go reach
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Blake755: 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
Fear Edo people to
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Gentlerespect76: 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
Franzinni:
let me make an assumption about you based on your approach to my comment, I see it's not that I commented about the owner being a scammer that got your wheels turning but the fact that I made some reference to religion... that is the point in my opinion that prompted you to react, and it was a deliberate action on my part to arrive at this very position although some variable changed ...

so I will assume you are Muslim and take some kind of offence to my writing but....why?

What will I say again? Me, a Muslim?
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by mechanics(m): 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hmmmm, he didn't try at all.
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by kingsceedon(m): 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
samuel051:
Play him "when trouble sleep yanga go wake am" by fela..
Shey he no dey trek go buy soap since wey Benz never come him workshop ni??

He is a foorish foorish someone angry angry angry

O boy na double wahala for the dead body oooo, the owner of the house never talk his/her mind oo
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by samuel051: 11:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
kingsceedon:

O boy na double wahala for the dead body oooo, the owner of the house never talk his/her mind oo
As in ehn.. d guy matter tire village people sef..
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by thamilet(m): 12:50am On Sep 12, 2021
How baba go take explain now grin
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Halo22: 3:08am On Sep 12, 2021
This is what wahala be like.
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by Caseless: 8:32am On Sep 12, 2021
If always told people: if you don't own a car, don't drive it. The moment it's not your own, certain things tends to happen. This is one of such.
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by v2: 8:48am On Sep 12, 2021
centoke30:
He wanted to go and showoff with the Benz. Which mumu buy soap be this one

No mind the idiot.

when the car no dey wetin dem dey take go buy soap before?

1 Like

Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by WADZAS: 9:05am On Sep 12, 2021
Hope he is Alive, to see his handwriting
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:05am On Sep 12, 2021
HenryThegreat1:
Useless things.
They will never learn.
Showing up on
Someone property.
Let him sell his dad landed property.
And what if his dad does not have landed property? grin grin grin
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by HenryThegreat1(m): 9:20am On Sep 12, 2021
MASTERMIND04:

And what if his dad does not have landed property? grin grin grin
Let them sell him.
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by caandi: 9:34am On Sep 12, 2021
This is a good example of it is finished. Because he will soon be finished by the owner of “my car”
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by psalmy2(m): 10:10am On Sep 12, 2021
Na DORIME song fit the story grin
samuel051:
Play him "when trouble sleep yanga go wake am" by fela..
Shey he no dey trek go buy soap since wey Benz never come him workshop ni??

He is a foorish foorish someone angry angry angry
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
HenryThegreat1:

Let them sell him.
You are not serious at all grin grin grin
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by samuel051: 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
psalmy2:
Na DORIME song fit the story grin
But where d guy won start from..the house or d car?
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by lkillbrokehoes: 1:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
Yuneehk:
It's not a laughing matter.
He has bought wahala for himself.
So you still dey this forum
Re: Car Wash Attendant Crashes A Client’s Benz On His Way To Get Soap In Edo State by NelviusGrey(m): 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
Na customer "Benz" the werey wan use go buy soap? grin grin grin the country is full of comedians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is No One Talking About This In Nigeria / Aero Slashes Domestic Air Fare To N7, 000 / Never Depend On Anybody That Is Outside The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.