Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? (22109 Views)

Would You Reject Expensive Gift From An Admirer For Cheap One From Your Lover? / Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by gentleman82: 6:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by MufasaLion: 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lawmak:

I pity for your daughters tommorow. These ur words can hunt them down. It's a pity u refer to ur mum like this.

What if he doesn't have female kids? grin
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by Babaken(m): 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
My true love to my wife.
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by RPirez: 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
Dissap:
Fvck 'em all, bro. They ain't worth no shit! Damn! Drill every hole they gat to offer... Make them bitches scream like their ain't no tommorow!
Fvck them bitches! Fvck 'em real hard like a real cholo! Damn!
All these women are all whores!
Drill their ass and make them SCREEM your name while you ride them like a fvcking cheap horse! Damn it!

See as sex dey freak dis one... you must be a kid

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
I sent her 60$ BTC now worth 240$ but now I'm broke as Bleep

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by 18wheeler: 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
Quantifiable: 2003 Honda Accord EX.
Unquantifiable: half of my being. We are married.
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by Coded081(m): 6:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
1 chinos trouser,
1 t shirt,
1 perfume and 3in1 singlet
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by DollarBuddy: 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
300k to assist my fiancee who had just lost her job in Mees Palace, Jos.

She invested it into her personal eatery and till date, it's been progress all the waaaaaayyyy!!

5 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by Myhusband(m): 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
DICK

that thing is not easy to give out

2 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by Munzy14(m): 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
Akpa-amu grill..grin

You go still modify your mention tire...lmao

Truth is bitter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by uthlaw: 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
gentleman82:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm.
who b dis one again....u go carry ur sins,even Jesus will carry his sins....only God can forgive!

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by Munzy14(m): 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
DollarBuddy:
300k to assist my fiancee who had just lost her job in Mees Palace, Jos.

She invested it into her personal eatery and till date, it's been progress all the waaaaaayyyy!!
Thats nice.

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by Johneroh1: 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
grin
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by Oladelepedro: 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
IPhone 11pro max 530,000

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by Bngf: 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
N400k
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by Bluetooth777(m): 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
Short bread biscuits grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by mikeweezy(m): 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
Dick she was a virgin �

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by waploger(m): 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
richmond500:
Opposite sex?
43k I believe, I really no fit mumu for this life again.

That's why whenever my siblings or cousins ask for money, I just deh dash them, even if them no ask, I deh give.
I am trying to make up for the foolishness I had cos of big hips

make i divide in?
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by fitinwell: 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
My Virginity

4 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by cletz991(m): 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
My heart
Research has it that a heart cost about
1 million dollars

I hate heart breakers

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
Shut up joor. See the way u sound so frustrated and pained. Whereas, many guys like u are still treating their babes and wives well. U vn give this advice to your sister’s boyfriends so they can treat them like trash and also tell ur dad to treat ur mom like trash. Frustrated idiot
Dissap:
Fvck 'em all, bro. They ain't worth no shit! Damn! Drill every hole they gat to offer... Make them bitches scream like their ain't no tommorow!
Fvck them bitches! Fvck 'em real hard like a real cholo! Damn!
All these women are all whores!
Drill their ass and make them SCREEM your name while you ride them like a fvcking cheap horse! Damn it!

2 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by tchidi066(f): 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
A phone, HTC One that year, a smart watch
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by placeofallure(f): 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
When we were still dating, I gave Le boo 120k to help with a project. He declined but I insisted.

Then I remember giving a guitar too on his birthday.

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by bmdmix11: 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
starbuck:
Phone
Wrist watch
Money
were my own
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by Cypherfx: 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
Black berry phone
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by SATELLITENET: 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
Burnaboy spotted watching Manchester United match live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASQ32TagXD0

Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
A suit
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by Habib101: 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
Cerebellum:

This one don kolo ogrin
Some one need to pause him.
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by koyyess: 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
I dey craze angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girlfriend slapped me / My Pre-wedding Pics / Difference Between 'I Love You' And 'Am In Love With You'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.