Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? (22108 Views)

Would You Reject Expensive Gift From An Admirer For Cheap One From Your Lover? / Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by mirexxx(f): 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Nne e shock me too. Her next birthday, I just commented happy birthday on her WhatsApp photo status. Entitlement mentality is bad
u try comment for her next birthday sef sad
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by walozanga(m): 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
Dissap:
Fvck 'em all, bro. They ain't worth no shit! Damn! Drill every hole they gat to offer... Make them bitches scream like their ain't no tommorow!
Fvck them bitches! Fvck 'em real hard like a real cholo! Damn!
All these women are all whores!
Drill their ass and make them SCREEM your name while you ride them like a fvcking cheap horse! Damn it!

Ur mama join?
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by PDPGuy: 9:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
It was a N53,000 pair of earrings
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by DMCY: 9:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
EFULEFU1:
Mine is a China phone grin

Mine was iPhone X and I ain’t repeating that again, I did make it up for my siblings by buying same phone model for my 2 brothers
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by Babastrong(m): 9:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
NONE till i married.
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by Beljay(f): 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
Good evening all
Please am new here
I've learnt alot from this platform and decided to be a member.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by Coolgent(m): 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
Toyota corolla and a set of Gold necklace.
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by legendgalas(f): 9:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
In kind, i gave him specially on his last bday

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by Lukaku95: 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
They ain't worth it..
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by Thesaint141(m): 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
Clipper

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by PotatoSalad(m): 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
mirexxx:
u try comment for her next birthday sef sad
She's still be friend wey be goat.
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by mirexxx(f): 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
PotatoSalad:

She's still be friend wey be goat.
lol alright
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by Polynek(m): 9:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
Dissap:
Fvck 'em all, bro. They ain't worth no shit! Damn! Drill every hole they gat to offer... Make them bitches scream like their ain't no tommorow!
Drill their ass and make them SCREEM your name while you ride them like a fvcking cheap horse! Damn it!
Take it easy Bro grin grin
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by merits(m): 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
Di.ck after taking enough burantashi.

Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by CALEB1590(m): 10:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
ogascomax:
Samsung mobile phone and so much cash in the relationship and she cast me. I don't just give for no reason anymore. Was just father Christmas then, although I am a natural giver but don't dash money out anyhow again.
OGA NATURAL GIVER ABEG GIVE ME
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by Gibssy(m): 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
Mine was a wrist watch ⌚
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by zyzxx(m): 10:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
Blessings27:

But The poster said "opposite sex", so it's can be anybody of the opposite sex... Abi?

But my boyfriend broke up with me sha because of that, cos he thought I was dating him, but I only gave the guy the money because he is an orphan and was begging for food on the dept. group chat... That's why I mentioned it "as the most expensive gift" cos it cost me my relationship and money.
Wow, this indeed was an expensive gift, I am sorry about that.
You didn't discuss with your boyfriend at all ni, abi why will he be that insecure?

God will surely repay your kind gesture back.
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by joyfullyjoyous(f): 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
Myself

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by Femmyfestus: 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2021
Oladelepedro:
IPhone 11pro max 530,000
Are you guys still together?
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by goslowgoslow(m): 11:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
Dissap:
You are very irresponsible.
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by Hoodyrich(m): 11:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
Cucumber
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by Misspersian: 12:01am On Sep 12, 2021
Dissap:
Am glad u knw ur a cheap horse.i blame d LovePeddler dat mothered u.
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by arthurwillia(m): 12:31am On Sep 12, 2021
DMCY:

Mine was iPhone X and I ain’t repeating that again, I did make it up for my siblings by buying same phone model for my 2 brothers

Which work you Dey do abeg
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by arthurwillia(m): 12:33am On Sep 12, 2021
ubola:
Did monthly contributions of 10K from salary of N14,500 every month in 2005 and after 10months I was handed the total of 100k which I saved for the year. Used this yearly saving to rent an apartment for a girl who promised to marry me after her graduation. As I couldn't afford it the following year, na so she dey enter every tinted car to subscribe for rent. Poverty is a Curse aswear

Omo them get you oo
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by tayewomi(m): 12:39am On Sep 12, 2021
Blessings27:

But The poster said "opposite sex", so it's can be anybody of the opposite sex... Abi?

But my boyfriend broke up with me sha because of that, cos he thought I was dating him, but I only gave the guy the money because he is an orphan and was begging for food on the dept. group chat... That's why I mentioned it "as the most expensive gift" cos it cost me my relationship and money.
to slap dt ur ex-bf dey hungry me but didn't you beg him and explain things to him?sm guys are stopid,if i can see some one with helping hand as lady like you i will be happy,i don't ask things frm bt i love pple doing things 4 others be bf of collegue,ur reward is coming,cheer up.
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by Kzeex(m): 2:50am On Sep 12, 2021
A wrist watch.... Girls no get level angry
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by khia: 3:23am On Sep 12, 2021
A 14kt gold and Sapphire ring for Christmas and I gave him the matching bracelet the following Valentine's Day.
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by Emmalive893(m): 5:36am On Sep 12, 2021
Talk2david1:
'My Time' and it hurts cus time is money
Same here bro!!��

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girlfriend slapped me / My Pre-wedding Pics / Why Do People Tell Me I'm Beautiful/ Pretty But I Don't Think I Am?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.