Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? (22107 Views)

Would You Reject Expensive Gift From An Admirer For Cheap One From Your Lover? / Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by busariabeyx24(m): 6:35am On Sep 12, 2021
Gave meranda furstenberg my last 400euros.
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by lascos912(m): 6:37am On Sep 12, 2021
Chelsea jersey
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:00am On Sep 12, 2021
post=105718334:
Sisi Yewande and Madam Ngo of @[b][/b] are gonna get one each of the below for their boos this coming Christmas.

We gonna turn up this Christmas mehn!
It's all about Jesus. cool

Enemyofprogress in life,
Y'all can now start killing yourselves. tongue tongue

If it CANNOT happen for you or any of your lineage in life forever.
That doesn't mean it can't happen for others.
Never laugh at anyone's dream in life.
It brings you down and leave you in poverty.
Change your mindset to something positive for once munzy.
Advice from the elders.
We will continue to school you kids as much as we can.
Have a nice weekend enemyofprogress.
Nonsense as usual
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by Acehart: 7:08am On Sep 12, 2021
ubola:
Did monthly contributions of 10K from salary of N14,500 every month in 2005 and after 10months I was handed the total of 100k which I saved for the year. Used this yearly saving to rent an apartment for a girl who promised to marry me after her graduation. As I couldn't afford it the following year, na so she dey enter every tinted car to subscribe for rent. Poverty is a Curse aswear

God saved you
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by hosuji88(m): 7:35am On Sep 12, 2021
Dissap:
Fvck 'em all, bro. They ain't worth no shit! Damn! Drill every hole they gat to offer... Make them bitches scream like their ain't no tommorow!
Fvck them bitches! Fvck 'em real hard like a real cholo! Damn!
All these women are all whores!
Drill their ass and make them SCREEM your name while you ride them like a fvcking cheap horse! Damn it!
What happened... Brother
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by slimsophiediva(f): 7:48am On Sep 12, 2021
Dissap:
Fvck 'em all, bro. They ain't worth no shit! Damn! Drill every hole they gat to offer... Make them bitches scream like their ain't no tommorow!
Fvck them bitches! Fvck 'em real hard like a real cholo! Damn!
All these women are all whores!
Drill their ass and make them SCREEM your name while you ride them like a fvcking cheap horse! Damn it!

It's a good a good thing your mum is leading the crew of whores, along with the female members of your family as the executives grin

2 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by Ekg911(m): 10:57am On Sep 12, 2021
Erimmy2:
Marriage certificate

Let's make dollars guys.
Check my signature
Boss I just register on this platform now. How I take navigate boss.. 081533766twofive
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by bigwig071(m): 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2021
My time

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by Uncle96(m): 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
Cerebellum:

This one don kolo ogrin

You finally got that 1 by 2 whip grin grin grin !
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by DonroxyII: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2021
Talk2david1:
'My Time' and it hurts cus time is money
My time too .... Money and other gifts are too Cheap ... Time is quite expensive...... But I got experience in return for the time I gave cheesy
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by DonroxyII: 12:56pm On Sep 17, 2021
LandMann:
My heart.... She broke it in pieces... Now ladies call me heartless
ahahaha grin .... You be glass ni grin cheesy
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by DonroxyII: 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
mirexxx:
A book wrapped with chocolates on his birthday. The idiot didn't read it. He come dey hype another babe present wey she give am.
grin .... Why u give Nigerian man book grin
Is he a PhD ?
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by mirexxx(f): 2:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
DonroxyII:
grin .... Why u give Nigerian man book grin
Is he a PhD ?
dem reject singlet and boxers na embarassed
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by DonroxyII: 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
mirexxx:
dem reject singlet and boxers na embarassed
U for take him out and give him a Splash grin ....
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by shantti(m): 10:35am On Sep 23, 2021
I gave her my attention. My attention is really expensive
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by slyfran6(m): 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2022
shammahyaro:
I think it was a birthday gift, I got everything for 85k then. Love dey turn head sha embarassed
grin cry
Re: The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
An emty can of soft drink � and pepper spray

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girlfriend slapped me / My Pre-wedding Pics / I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.