Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,188 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take? (14725 Views)

How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take? / For How Long Should An Engagement Ring Be Worn? / After Marriage, How Long Should People Wait To Have Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take? by Ochecanny2(m): 5:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
I personally think it largely depends on the individuals involved,
but 1-2 years could be enough for any two individuals to perfectly consider thier mutual compatibility.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
Six months and if nothing meaningful is in sight then you go your separate ways.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take? by Bolarineliza202: 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
8 months to a year is enough but not compulsory.
No matter how long you stayed in a relationship you can never know the character of your partner,some will even hide their character while courting but once they are married they would unleash the dragon in them.

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take? by socialmediaman: 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
For younger people in their 20s, no rush, take your time and know what you want in life first and then what you want for each other to help build that life. For people in their 30s and early 40s who want to start a family, it shouldn’t last too long and you both should have difficult conversations about what your values and ideals about life are, so you don’t waste each other’s time trying to change each other.

For older couples in late 40s and above, there should be no rush in getting married, you should be sure that’s what you both want

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take? by donbachi(m): 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
As long as,u dont understand each other.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take? by Gaddafi1: 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
2 to 5 years is okay for any courtship and enough for the couple to understand themselves. Please bear in mind that some characters will still be discovered after marriage but at least majority of them will be seen during quality courtship. Humans pretend a lot and have the tendency to keep some secret, so spend time together with him/her and be as real as possible.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take? by slawormiir: 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take? by PastorKosi: 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
3 to 6 months.

9 Likes

Re: How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take? by lalajnr(m): 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
One night stand that's the longest

8 Likes

Re: How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take? by DropsMic(m): 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
Until the guy dey ready...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
Courtship should be short, between one and three years, at most. Even if one is in a long relationship, you will never know everything about your partner until you are married. Why go for long courtship when the only place you can know yourselves is in the marriage proper.

We Rise.

debbydams:
What do I know
Now you know darling kiss

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take? by money121(m): 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ok
Re: How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take? by Suspect33(m): 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
As long as it takes until they break up

1 Like

Re: How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take? by ShitHead(m): 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
Until it gets to Supreme Court. If not, no be Courtship be that.

6 Likes

Re: How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take? by revived: 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
Okay

My girl dae do some how but make I still dae watch.

1 Like

Re: How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take? by robinfemi: 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
Till the two parties come together, check themselves. Like are we okay to marry not by financial to care for a baby, but by understanding each other.

Not a married man, if I make mistake. Just an opinion cool
Re: How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take? by xynerise: 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
6 months even too much

3 Likes

Re: How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take? by Katier00(f): 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
End it at 3 months if you are not seeing any clear direction

5 Likes

Re: How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take? by MufasaLion: 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
6 months!!! Anything other than that will mostly end in super-premium tears.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take? by richmond500: 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
Four years.

By that time, give am belle, make she born all ur children, then start to deh misbehave.

Courtship ko, courtCanoe ni, who marriage epp?

2 Likes

Re: How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take? by Katier00(f): 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
First is there any difference between dating and courtship?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take? by specialmati(m): 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
cool cool cool 3-6 months is ok

1 Like

Re: How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take? by Dwebonline: 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
6 months.

We build stunning websites
We configure server
We build e-commerce
We build apps
We give free SSL and Digital marketing
Re: How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take? by BTTS(f): 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
Depends on the people involved. Takes more time for some, and vice versa.

I'm still searching for my true love cry
Re: How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take? by Bornsinner7: 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
6 months.. them no dey know person finish

2 Likes

Re: How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
I doubt there is an accurate answer to this question. Anyway, I'm here to learn, so I can unlearn some things I've learned.

BTTS:
Depends on the people involved. Takes more time for some, and vice versa.

I'm still searching for my true love cry

The hustle is real. Una wan run local abi?

Re: How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take? by LongDD80(m): 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
Until we are tired of knacking tongue

Meanwhile OUR Award-winning PENIS Enlargement Oil SkyMan helps to improve your Stamina, libido, penis size, and self-confidence. SkyMan Oil is an all-natural enhancer for men, designed to boost performance, stamina and reignite your confidence while ensuring you gain a Bigger, Thicker Longer, and stronger penis! You will finally be able to last 25-45mins in bed

Please Note: this formula is fast-acting and results are noticeable every time within 10 days of using it You can join the thousands of satisfied men experiencing increased stamina, size, libido, and control!

Satisfaction is Guaranteed!!
You are just a PHONE Call away to your permanent Solution.
Re: How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take? by revived: 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
8 months to a year is enough but not compulsory.
No matter how long you stayed in a relationship you can never know the character of your partner,some will even hide their character while courting but once they are married they would unleash the dragon in them.

Walahi

1 Like

Re: How Long Do You Think Courtship Should Take? by stedmark(m): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
As long as the relationship last

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" / When A 70 Years Old Man Behaves Foolishly, How Do You Handle It? / Which Do I Choose; Marriage Or Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.