Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home (20640 Views)

Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? / Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives / Meet Anna And Lucy DeCinque, Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by MummyD2020(f): 9:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
phemmylink:
Baby mama's and single mothers everywhere! Divorce is the talk of the town everyday, Yet some are enjoying their Marriage.... What is the in thing, what is the secret recipe of marriage or home.

See how u called out single mothers and baby mamas! Who impregnate these people? How about single dads and baby daddies?
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by lasisi69(f): 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bluesea84:
100% visa application guaranteed 6SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 090:36:72:06:99 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN
CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 090:36:72:06:99
How Much
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by pegix(m): 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
Every home has up and down

No recipe above patience and tolerance
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by Rubbiish(m): 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
MummyD2020:

See how u called out single mothers and baby mamas! Who impregnate these people? How about single dads and baby daddies?
It shall end in praise
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by Fynegal21: 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
A happy home is by character.love,peace,trust, understanding,and support makes for a good home add to it a dose of respect and fidelity
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by Kobojunkie: 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
pegix:
Every home has up and down

No recipe above patience and tolerance
That there is recipe for endurance not happiness! undecided
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by frozen70(f): 9:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
zeb04:

Nope. That home is not a happy home.

A happy home is two happy people. Not one person dying in silence and the other person enjoying happiness

When you endure some naughty things, it doesn't mean you are dying in silence

If you are dying in silence then you are killing yourself twice
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by Horlami4u(m): 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
Tolerance is one important factor for a happy home…
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by WeRblessed(f): 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
Every good home was not good until two parties recognized that there was a problem and decided to build it. In other words, every good home is built. Not by luck or by character but by coming together and building a good home.
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by rosalieene(f): 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
You can only have a happy home when you and your partner aren't SELFISH

Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by mariahAngel(f): 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
topiiiiiiii:
i want to think is by luck and predestined, by the time i am tolerating, patient am i happy? in quote or i just want to look happy to decieve others. I think is luck on a small percentage of all that truly have it effortlessly. Asisde from situations where they both cant control or did not create.

My dear, you’re going to need patience and tolerance to live happily and peacefully with any other person than yourself. Even siblings.
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by bepositive11: 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
babra19:
First of all before getting married understand the term marriage
Are you emotionally, mentally and physically ready?
Are you getting to someone that you both have mutual understanding?
Because in marriage understanding comes first before love.

Don't you think that love is what makes someone seek to understand?
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by Asour: 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
EVERYTHING in the World that looks, feels & is, indeed nice involves WORK. Hardwork.

The default status in life is chaos, lack and poverty.
The opposite HAVE to be worked out.
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by Kobojunkie: 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
Horlami4u:
Tolerance is one important factor for a happy home…
Tolerance and happiness? undecided

Tolerance is for endurance not happiness.... two different things. undecided
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by Abagworo(m): 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
Just tolerance
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by Kobojunkie: 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

My dear, you’re going to need patience and tolerance to live happily and peacefully with any other person than yourself. Even siblings.
Let's see what the dictionary says of that word
tol·er·ate

1. allow the existence, occurrence, or practice of (something that one does not necessarily like or agree with) without interference.

2. accept or endure (someone or something unpleasant or disliked) with forbearance.

How can you expect to be happy when you submit to endure that which you are not happy with? undecided
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by mariahAngel(f): 10:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Let's see what the dictionary says of that word

How can you expect to be happy when you submit to endure that which you are not happy with? undecided

To me, tolerance means the ability to accept certain people for who they are, regardless of their flaws.
The more you learn to accept people for who they are, the happier you become with them.
No two people are exactly the same, and there must be one thing about a person that you don’t like (since nobody’s perfect). That doesn’t mean you don’t like that person.
You just choose to look beyond their flaw(s).
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by Nickymichy(m): 10:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
I was to was our toilet since my babe(wife) was busy with other things...it happened that i forget what I was wanted to do. Babe finished what she was doing, only to find me sleeping.she was so sad and angry. She started saying i am not considerate, that i love seeing her suffering. Even though, my eyes were heavy with sleep, i heard all she said. I couldn't get up that time, i just continue my sleep. When I woke, at that time, she had already washed the toilet and did other things. I was to go out for something,so i went to meet her in the kitchen, i twisted her cheek and told her i heard all she said the other time. She ran after me. I quickly jumped into my car and drove off it was a funny scene honestly. I came back, my food was served, we gisted and retired to bed.honestly it's good to help our spouses in one area or the other.

Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by Kobojunkie: 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

To me, tolerance means the ability to accept certain people for who they are, regardless of their flaws.
The more you learn to accept people for who they are, the happier you become.
No two people are exactly the same, and there must be one thing about a person that you don’t like (since nobody’s perfect). That doesn’t mean you don’t like that person.
You just choose to look beyond their flaw(s).
I prefer respect to tolerance... reason being in the name of tolerance, people, especially women, open themselves to some of the most unacceptable conditions in relationships and homes.
re·spect

1. a feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements.
2. due regard for the feelings, wishes, rights, or traditions of others.
With respect, you regard, not tolerate, only those "flaws" which do not impede your own happiness. undecided

Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by topiiiiiiii(f): 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

truth be told, tolerance for what? for the fact that i am tolerating it means i am trying to be happy not coming naturally, i understand your point but what i am saying is that patience and tolerance is a good virtue to stay married it does not garantee genuine 100percent hapiness, i am not saying fake hapiness or made believe.
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by Strokes: 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
Sincerely, all my effort is geared towards making my wife happy and have peace of mind. She does the same thing also. We have been married for 6 years and the following are the results;
1. We have never fought
2. We have never experienced a better yesterday
3. We are just enjoying life as if there are no challenges in this world.

Marriage is very sweet honestly. Just be intentional about your intentions

Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by mariahAngel(f): 10:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I prefer respect to tolerance... reason being in the name of tolerance, people, especially women, open themselves to some of the most unacceptable conditions in relationships and homes.

With respect, you regard, not tolerate, only those "flaws" which do not impede your own happiness. undecided

Whether you agree with me or not, we all need some level of tolerance (and respect of course) to live happily in this world.
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by vivaAfrica: 10:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
With the right knowledge you can overcome any challenge

Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by Kobojunkie: 10:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
mariahAngel:
Whether you agree with me or not, we all need some level of tolerance (and respect of course) to live happily in this world.
Respect is what is necessary for happiness... tolerance is the reason/excuse we give for enduring that which makes us unhappy. undecided

Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by topiiiiiiii(f): 11:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

please do you mean you can tolerate anything in this world your spouse do to you? I dont think tolerance is what brings hapiness to some people sha.
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by mariahAngel(f): 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Respect is what is necessary for happiness... tolerance is the reason/excuse we give for enduring that which makes us [b]unhappy. undecided

Well, I think respect and tolerance go hand in hand.
No matter how much you respect a person, there must be something about that person that you don’t like, but you’re willing to overlook/tolerate.

@bold, I don’t agree.
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by mariahAngel(f): 11:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
topiiiiiiii:
please do you mean you can tolerate anything in this world your spouse do to you? I dont think tolerance is what brings hapiness to some people sha.

Not anything. Everyone has a level to what they can tolerate.
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by Reallymilky(f): 11:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
Communication, Tolerance, Maturity and God's grace
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by na2016: 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
Marriage is hard work n requires both parties to work to make it a success
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by Kobojunkie: 11:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
mariahAngel:
Well, I think respect and tolerance go hand in hand.
No matter how much you respect a person, there must be something about that person that you don’t like, but you’re willing to overlook/tolerate.

@bold, I don’t agree.
No , they do not ! undecided

That I tolerate my noisy neighbor in no wise means I respect him. The day e go shark me, na police I go call for am so.. undecided

Ofcourse when I say respect, i don't mean the blind kind that Africans typically exhibit. I mean rational kind when the reasons are rationally measured. undecided

DISCLAIMER : I DO NOT INFACT HAVE A NOISY NEIGHBOR
Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by STENON(f): 11:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
Just live to enjoy everyday in your Marriage . Don't copy or listen to motivational speakers or preachers. You are the master planner of your home wink

Re: Is Happy Home By Luck Or Character? Share The Secret Recipe Of Your Home by Kobojunkie: 11:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
STENON:
Just live to enjoy everyday in Marriage . Don't copy or listen to motivational speakers or preachers. You are the master planner of your home wink
key! undecided

What Is The Quality Of A Good Husband / The Effects Of High Cost Of Marriage In Nigeria / Gas Explosion In Cross River Kills 2, Injures 4 Family Members. Photos