Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,476 members, 7,843,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Can You Marry The Person You Are Dating Now? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry The Person You Are Dating Now? (809 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / Ladies And Gentlemen Be Sincere, Will You Marry The Girl You Are Dating Now? / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry The Person You Are Dating Now? by chatinent: 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
Can you?
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Dating Now? by Cerebellum: 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lol...Amaka

Being dating for 9 years now... More like a sister
Of course if she no Bleep up wink
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Dating Now? by Davash222(m): 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
This question na for mumu people wey dey date.

Why should a sane man date a Nigerian girl?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Dating Now? by iamtardey: 8:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
some of us don't have anybody sad
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Dating Now? by Officialgarri: 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
Davash222:

this your so-called friend na mumu sha

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Dating Now? by Lilpen3758: 8:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
Officialgarri:
officialgarri grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Dating Now? by Davash222(m): 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
Officialgarri:
Entrapped men on rampage cheesy
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Dating Now? by emmanuel1277: 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
Cerebellum:
Lol...Amaka

Jesu
Me wey be three years I think say e don tey
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Dating Now? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
grin
What of those people wey dey ignorantly dey date themselves? cheesy

Well cha, op,yes....She be good banny and I still love her....For us cha,I think marriage suppose to be a sure banker unless if she no go turn amaka wey go disappoint lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Dating Now? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
Officialgarri:

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Dating Now? by Ayo2004: 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
Nope...

Anytime I am catching feelings,I listen to one of the kidLAROI lyrics
"Cant make a wife out of a hoe" grin
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Dating Now? by chatinent: 9:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
Cerebellum:
Lol...Amaka

You bi the Hobbit?
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Dating Now? by chatinent: 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
Davash222:

I didn't tag Nigeria there.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Dating Now? by chatinent: 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
What of those people wey dey ignorantly dey date themselves? cheesy

Well cha, op,yes....She be good banny and I still love her....For us cha,I think marriage suppose to be a sure banker unless if she no go turn amaka wey go disappoint lipsrsealed

Only me never even begin date, let alone marry.
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Dating Now? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
How do I marry myself coz I date myself at the moment?

1 Share

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Dating Now? by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 12, 2021
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Dating Now? by chatinent: 12:22am On Sep 12, 2021
Beebah2000:

How is your boyfriend, Babangida?
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Dating Now? by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 12, 2021
chatinent:

How is your boyfriend, Babangida?
he is fine grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Dating Now? by chatinent: 12:30am On Sep 12, 2021
Beebah2000:
he is fine grin grin grin

All right, dear. Say me well to him,

Goodnight, Oluwajobaninuogbagethsemanemi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Dating Now? by Pavore9: 5:11am On Sep 12, 2021
Davash222:

So you are expecting your sisters and female cousins to date Cameroonians and Ghanaians?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry The Person You Are Dating Now? by DonroxyII: 2:37am On Sep 16, 2021
chatinent:
Can you?
This is why many people waste their time .... why dating for fun .... if it is not gonna lead to marriage don't date just be Friends and maintain boundaries !

I can't date whom I can't marry ..... we can be Friends though and gimme space o .... if you turn Friend to gf, I will run !

(1) (Reply)

Coming Too Nigeria. Foreign Used Clean Title *2005 Toyota Sienna Xle* Dm Me Now / 5 Exquisite Resorts For Your Perfect Romantic Holiday / How To Know If A Girl Have A Crush On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.