Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Ever Had Car Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Had Car Sex (3159 Views)

The Car Sex On Third Mainland Bridge / Zimbabwean Bride To Be Caught In Car Sex Romp With Taxi Driver (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Had Car Sex by Chuky7(m): 10:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
Last time I did it I didn't want to step in a hotel with my Barney so I just did the do in the car she climb on top you know the rest.

Ever tried that

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Car Sex by OGraffix(m): 11:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
I had one crazy car sex ending of last month with
one of my side chicks, naso this crazy girl spoil my Camry handbrake...

8 Likes

Re: Ever Had Car Sex by DoggoneDogg: 11:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
Well naw.

But once she forgot her pant in the car.

Another time, parked in a lonely estate, aboki security chased us. grin Screaming kai! kai!! Drove like an F1 driver outta there fast b4 Landlord association go parade us naked the next morning. She was still wearing back clothes when I pulled into the main road. Na d way one policeman dey look us make me turn to my right & saw her stark naked struggling with her clothes. Thankfully, olopa no worry us, he probably understood.

Another time, I couldn't find the car keys after doing the do. We find key pass 1 hour dat night till day almost break. I think God just wanted to punish us dat day.

Woh. Plenty jare grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Had Car Sex by brosom(m): 12:05am On Sep 12, 2021
Ain't trying that shit ever again mhen!!

My first car nuck engine after the deal,

As a supernatural believer, I know what it means.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Had Car Sex by hunt4myass(m): 12:17am On Sep 12, 2021
Bad children
Re: Ever Had Car Sex by GOFRONT(m): 1:59am On Sep 12, 2021
Let me Tint my car screen first....Akant come and be feeling nervous like a cat that wants to steal a smoked fish while bleeping in a car with transparent screen.
Re: Ever Had Car Sex by Nobody: 2:10am On Sep 12, 2021
grin even the ones wey no fit afford bicycle dey contribute. Well, i came for the lies

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Had Car Sex by suffering: 2:32am On Sep 12, 2021
The most uncomfortable type of sex one can indulge in. True to form the car bounces uncontrollably like depicted in movies. My friend confirmed it.
Re: Ever Had Car Sex by Freestainworld(m): 4:41am On Sep 12, 2021
If you try the bicycle type, it's more enjoyable, at least, both of you will break your backs.
Re: Ever Had Car Sex by Michelle55: 7:44am On Sep 12, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
grin even the ones wey no fit afford bicycle dey contribute. Well, i came for the lies
Hahaha.. You sabi my brother.
Na the zobo I come for too cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Ever Had Car Sex by begoniaa: 8:05am On Sep 12, 2021
Yup... In a Lamborghini, on a safari.

Michelle55:

cheesy Zobo where, sis? Mine is legit o. grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Car Sex by Michelle55: 8:15am On Sep 12, 2021
begoniaa:
Yup... In a Lamborghini, on a safari.

cheesy Zobo where, sis? Mine is legit o. grin
How legit is yours? Someone I know might be interested. grin
Re: Ever Had Car Sex by begoniaa: 8:18am On Sep 12, 2021
Michelle55:

How legit is yours? Someone I know might be interested. grin
Interested...in...a car sex? A safari? Ayam nut honda-stand.
Re: Ever Had Car Sex by Michelle55: 8:21am On Sep 12, 2021
begoniaa:

Interested...in...a car sex? A safari? Ayam nut honda-stand.
OH! I thought you are talking about the zobo part

Talking about that kinda of sex, wouldn't it be uncomfortable for you guys to engage on?
Re: Ever Had Car Sex by begoniaa: 8:26am On Sep 12, 2021
Michelle55:

OH! I thought you are talking about the zobo part
Oh my God, no. Lmaoooo. You said you came here for the zobo, and I said my own experience is legit. grin

Talking about that kinda of sex, wouldn't it be uncomfortable for you guys to engage on?
Nahhh. How can it be uncomfortable in a luxury car? And it's only the two of us oh. But a giraffe been dey try peep inside the car sha, we no send.
Re: Ever Had Car Sex by Michelle55: 8:30am On Sep 12, 2021
begoniaa:

Oh my God, no. Lmaoooo. You said you came here for the zobo, and I said my own experience is legit. grin

Nahhh. How can it be uncomfortable in a luxury car? And it's only the two of us oh. But a giraffe been dey try peep inside the car sha, we no send.
We want different things be that cool the zobo I meant is the lies that would be flying right, left and center here.
I'm just hear to entertain myself with the gist and nothing else sir.

Perhaps, you should kill the idea of car sex since your wish won't be granted cheesy
Re: Ever Had Car Sex by begoniaa: 8:34am On Sep 12, 2021
Michelle55:

We want different things be that cool the zobo I meant is the lies that would be flying right, left and center here.
I'm just hear to entertain myself with the gist and nothing else sir.

Perhaps, you should kill the idea of car sex since your wish won't be granted cheesy
Something that has happened is what you're calling my wish? Okay o. Believe what you want. I have sha shared my own.
Re: Ever Had Car Sex by danietohbadt(m): 8:36am On Sep 12, 2021
OGraffix:
I had one crazy car sex ending of last month with
one of my side chicks, naso this crazy girl spoil my Camry handbrake...

2 Likes

Re: Ever Had Car Sex by Michelle55: 8:38am On Sep 12, 2021
begoniaa:

Something that has happened is what you're calling my wish? Okay o. Believe what you want. I have sha shared my own.
You haven't shared your own experience yet, I'm waiting for it.
Make it legit okay
Re: Ever Had Car Sex by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 12, 2021
Michelle55:

They are serving the zobo very cold, some have started adding okpa and moi moi to the zobo

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Car Sex by 2rez: 9:16am On Sep 12, 2021
brosom:
Ain't trying that shit ever again mhen!!

My first car nuck engine after the deal,

As a supernatural believer, I know what it means.

Glad u know what it means bruh. Collect.

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Car Sex by evil1: 9:40am On Sep 12, 2021
Chuky7:
Last time I did it I didn't want to step in a hotel with my Barney so I just did the do in the car she climb on top you know the rest.

Ever tried that

Yes sure man
But there's a but....
My car has never being the same from one mechanic to another.
I thought it was a joke until I used another car and tried same car sex.
Mehn the next day I spent 15k to fix one small problem that wasn't there before.

Car sex is bad

5 Likes

Re: Ever Had Car Sex by Michelle55: 9:42am On Sep 12, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

They are serving the zobo very cold, some have started adding okpa and moi moi to the zobo
We dey here dey wait for them as usual grin
Re: Ever Had Car Sex by Chuky7(m): 9:48am On Sep 12, 2021
evil1:

Yes sure man
But there's a but....
My car has never being the same from one mechanic to another.
I thought it was a joke until I used another car and tried same car sex.
Mehn the next day I spent 15k to fix one small problem that wasn't there before.

Car sex is bad

That's why you are the evil one na

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Car Sex by Nonexisting1: 10:05am On Sep 12, 2021
I can't fucck daughters of Jezebel in my car before they leave the bad luck that follows them around behind. As a matter of fact, I don't carry women in my car and don't apologize for it. My friends, neighbors and everyone around me knows that I dont do favors to women and they respect my decision on that. I can waste extra minutes waiting for a male neighbor to get ready for me to give him a lift but will never look the way of a woman begging for lift.

8 Likes

Re: Ever Had Car Sex by rex444(m): 10:32am On Sep 12, 2021
Try am for elegushi beach one cool evening
Re: Ever Had Car Sex by Ghostrye: 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
This one na for people wey get car
Re: Ever Had Car Sex by Chuky7(m): 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
GOFRONT:
Let me Tint my car screen first....Akant come and be feeling nervous like a cat that wants to steal a smoked fish while bleeping in a car with transparent screen.

Sure e go well like this
Re: Ever Had Car Sex by Chuky7(m): 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
rex444:
Try am for elegushi beach one cool evening

Mad I go try am
Re: Ever Had Car Sex by kaptaintintin: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
Easiest way to tap bad luck from all this Marine spirits lurking around. Never tried it in my ride. Bought one sienna from one known womanizer till today I still de fix car problem.

4 Likes

Re: Ever Had Car Sex by Athemisia: 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Well naw.

But once she forgot her pant in the car.

Another time, parked in a lonely estate, aboki security chased us. grin Screaming kai! kai!! Drove like an F1 driver outta there fast b4 Landlord association go parade us naked the next morning. She was still wearing back clothes when I pulled into the main road. Na d way one policeman dey look us make me turn to my right & saw her stark naked struggling with her clothes. Thankfully, olopa no worry us, he probably understood.

Another time, I couldn't find the car keys after doing the do. We find key pass 1 hour dat night till day almost break. I think God just wanted to punish us dat day.

Woh. Plenty jare grin
It's clear you are a careless person..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man And Woman Placed Inside A Pineapple (photos) / Ladies! Can U Pay The Hotel Bills For Ur Boyfriend? / Tall Or Short

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.