Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,022 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Should I Continue With This Relationship - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Continue With This Relationship (29679 Views)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. / With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
I feel you
I actually won't mind if my girl cheats but she has to use her brain and make sure I don't find out...now imagine her telling me she slept on the same bed with a guy and nothing happened that's a very big insult to me and the way I will slap her na torchlight they go take dey find her head for afternoon....if nothing happened why are you telling me?? To boast you can bring guys to your bed abi
Iniobong34:
and am sure if she keep it to her self even d op wouldnt hv known that such thing happened. A girl dat wil cheat on u wil always cheat no matter what. u know what i mean by that

2 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Emma1Oj(m): 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
chatinent:
I stopped here.

I'm sorry to tell you this painful truth; you are now dating democracy.

Once a girl is in the university, she is democracy.

Nna ehh.... Lol.... U no well o... at times I wonder how some of you intelligently put words together. "Dating democracy"
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Amudeneogu: 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
Since you didn't see any guy on top of her please go on with the relationship. She showed that she is sincere to you that why she told you about the guy.
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Noblewealth(m): 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
Before I finally settled down , I had always said it that I can never date a girl in school or who just got an admission because the end will be brutal and end in premium tears.. Her apology is not based on the guy sleeping overnight but something really transpired and wanted you to know by just scratching the surface for you...

My advice is take your mind off the relationship else you end up being frustrated..

2 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by fboy24q(m): 1:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
You don't need to be told that you're dating a semi Ashawo

Wise up
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by ramatintin(m): 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
If you think nothing happened then your head needs examination. Gerrahahe
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
Bro better leave her cos once girl enter skul my brother other things na story cos I remembered back in school days as a fresher u will meet new faces bt same time girls wey u go meet go tell u say him get bf bt as time go on u kip friendship with her and disturbing in other way for relationship she will definitely accept bt at d back of mind she will b with u wen she back home so I will advice not to take her serious cos na wetin me to experience back in school day
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
Iniobong34:
its left 4 u to believe her or not

But it is not easy to believe such a story.

That is why it is always advised to avoid suspicious moves. It breaks trust, and trust is very important in any relationships.

The OP's suspicion is justified.

If the tables were turned, would the girl comfortable hearing that while they were apart, a girl slept in the same room as OP?
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by igbowoman: 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
I dont even know why women feel the need to confess up and down when she claimed nothing happened, something this man would never do.
Ladies please learn to keep your mouth shut.
Stop telling boyfriends how many men you have slept with before you met them.
Stop telling them your when you err
Stop seeking forgiveness up and down
Stop being needy.

If you've committed abortions ,tell it to God,repent and do it no more.
You don't need to tell your life stories to boyfriends.
Your past is your past
Stop getting too emotional ,not good for you.
These things only hurt you in the end
Many of these men have procured countless abortions for people,raped women, raped little girls,slept with people's wives and grandmothers,somehave slept with their fellow men, paid and slept with prostitutes,done yahoo, were cultists on campus,, stolen and done all manner of evil in their past, they don't tell those stories to every girl they meet.
They ask God to forgive and turn a new leaf and move on.
But females will let their emotions take over and be answering questions no one asked them.

Ladies please stop tarnishing your image with your own mouths.
Those same boyfriends will be sharing your conversations all over the place
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by T0BY(m): 1:43pm On Sep 12, 2021
not all are useless.. there are still useful ones.. cheers
Savedday:
A man sleeping in her room within just 2weeks in sch! I bet, u haven't seen anything yet.

Taking her serious mean u are on ur way to experiencing a very high premium tears without control

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Ofadaman(m): 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
You're been manipulated.

She told you half truth, and which ever option you chose she still wins because she doesn't care about the relationship anymore else she wouldn't even say a word.

Truth is, she fvcked the guy in her room. She always wanted freedom,and your going to service has given her the freedom she needs to enjoy her life.

Now if you believe her story, she now knows you're a simp that likes her so much, so she'd continue cheating knowing you have no option

If you accuse her of cheating , she'd cry that you don't trust her, and she wants out of the relationship, so she'd be free to do what she wants in school.

Your best option, don't give any answer, become cold and hot occasionally, but know she's gone, so for now,continue chopping her as agrresively as you can , she'd be confuse because she expects a response, and won't know your position at same time, she'd be eager to compensate for what she's done. You can have the upper hand in this game, be smart bro

3 Likes

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Truvelisback(m): 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
shunletsam:

He wouldn’t, but hey, he can’t because of that her perceived openness then choose to remain with her even when the end is clearly visible from the beginning
I asked him that because he said he doesn't trust her. The question now is, canw she tell him that if she doesn't trust him? She can decide to keep secret 4rm him without him knowing. she told him perhaps she felt that he is mentally mature and understanding without getting offended or having misconception.

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by 2kurupt(m): 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
shegxy9:
She allowed a guy to sleep in her room in just two weeks she resumed to school... Hope am not deceiving myself cos I really want to settle down with her... Am a serving corper!!!

You're a corper while she is just in year 1. Guy leave that girl, go and hustle. Stop setting yourself up for disappointment.

Marriage is the last thing on the mind of a year 1 student unless the man is loaded with cash and ready to settle down. Sadly for a corper I doubt you're currently

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Mac2016(m): 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
shegxy9:
I will make it short guys... I met this damsel February this year and it has been great times since then...

Pls no insults, only matured responses
I think you can trust her. A guy sleeping in her room shd be queried. As in what led to that, she might have a very genuine reason and she might actually be telling the truth. Just advise her against such again cos things can spin out of hand.
The above is not the main issue. The main issue is why date a girl still in school especially that still has a very long schooling to do? Unless you can bear alot of pains and overlook a lot as well, and you don't seems to be such a person.
As you find love pls equally chose peace of mind. Peace....
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by yetunsbay(m): 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
Truvelisback:
If she hadn't told u that a guy slept in the same room with her, would u av known?
no sin for what you know nothing about
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by yetunsbay(m): 2:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
Baba u too go sleep in her hostel naw....when u get there,u know what to do
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by yetunsbay(m): 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
Amudeneogu:
Since you didn't see any guy on top of her please go on with the relationship. She showed that she is sincere to you that why she told you about the guy.
I laugh you
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by yetunsbay(m): 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
igbowoman:
I dont even know why women feel the need to confess up and down when she claimed nothing happened, something this man would never do.
Ladies please learn to keep your mouth shut.
Stop telling boyfriends how many men you have slept with before you met them.
Stop telling them your when you err
Stop seeking forgiveness up and down
Stop being needy.

If you've committed abortions ,tell it to God,repent and do it no more.
You don't need to tell your life stories to boyfriends.
Your past is your past
Stop getting too emotional ,not good for you.
These things only hurt you in the end
Many of these men have procured countless abortions for people,raped women, raped little girls,slept with people's wives and grandmothers,somehave slept with their fellow men, paid and slept with prostitutes,done yahoo, were cultists on campus,, stolen and done all manner of evil in their past, they don't tell those stories to every girl they meet.
They ask God to forgive and turn a new leaf and move on.
But females will let their emotions take over and be answering questions no one asked them.

Ladies please stop tarnishing your image with your own mouths.
Those same boyfriends will be sharing your conversations all over the place
every guy no be Boma nor Pere
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by EXOUSIAng: 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
Iniobong34:
These is one of the disadvntges of tellin the truth because they will use it against u. Bro trust her my opinion tho. I prefer her type if u ask me lemme not go far
Same issue m having with my relationship. Being honest can be very painful at times.. I have resolved never to be honest in a relationship anymore.
The truth you tell them today in your effort to keep honest becomes their weapon of war tomorrow.
Last one, my ex-called asking that I help talk to a few friends for a job which I did, my current girl broke up with me telling me to go back to her since I wanna help her with a job. I regret telling her, I took weeks to fix this singular issue. Mind you my ex stays in Abuja while I am here in Lagos..... She knows I could easily make a few calls and get her a job in Abj. What is the big deal in lending a hand
A young lady i take as my daughter cooked for me while she traveled, called her to tell her, the small girl has now become her biggest enemy.
Saying if am not sleeping with the girl she won't cook for me..... small girl 20years old that calls her aunty ...
Me I have told myself I am never gonna be honest about anything again.
The cheat self I wan start am. Make I cheat the cheat, after all i have been accused many times now

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by rickdaking(m): 3:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
shegxy9:
I will make it short guys... I met this damsel February this year and it has been great times since then...

Around may she got admission to University outside the state we are but the main issue is that wen she came back I was telling her about her attitudes when she was in school like most times we hardly talk but she said that I know this is her first semester in school and she apologised that it would not happen again...

But the main issue is this, she said I need to forgive her because she has offended me, she said a guy slept in her room though she swore to me that nothing happened that night...

Pls guys have been having these mixed feelings since yesterday like can she be trusted?? And hope am not in love with upcoming olosho

from the streets she came, to the streets she has returned,wise up dem no dey tell person twice !
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Omoluabiii(m): 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
shegxy9:

Around may she got admission to University outside the state we are but the main issue is that wen she came back I was telling her about her attitudes when she was in school like most times we hardly talk but she said that I know this is her first semester in school and she apologised that it would not happen again...

But the main issue is this, she said I need to forgive her because she has offended me, she said a guy slept in her room though she swore to me that nothing happened that night...

Pls guys have been having these mixed feelings since yesterday like can she be trusted?? And hope am not in love with upcoming olosho

see, the same i had the exact experience just like this your own.....
We were fine, until she gain admission,
then if i call her, she wouldnt pick, and if she eventually pick, it just a minuite talk, and she ll say, call me later..
Gradually our communication went off...
And when she came around, she told me this same thing your babe told you...
And thats how the relationship went off.
Here is what i learnt,
the school environment has the opacity to break any relationship that exist outside it....
Reason is that Academic responsibilities, youthful exurberance, freedom, fornication, fashion, lust, cheating, lies, and fake life is at its peak in a school environ.
So it can break any relationship formed outside it, trying to survive in it.....
The only reason the relationship will survive is when you join the environment too, go to that school every week, go check her, every week, to rekindle the affection.
Then you stand a fair advantage than anybody who will try to knock you off the game..... Only your personal appearance will work, calls and chats will not work, because there will be guys who will do it better than you there in her school...
Concerning your babe you ve lost her, shes tasted from the forbidden fruit,,,
but if she promise not to do it again, you can forgive her if you can let go of whatever wrongs shes done.
And put up with going to her school every week, to help her stay strong emotionally....
Then you can have your babe back

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
shegxy9:
She allowed a guy to sleep in her room in just two weeks she resumed to school... Hope am not deceiving myself cos I really want to settle down with her... Am a serving corper!!!

Just do away with the relationship if you can't both trust yourselves.

A relationship without trust is crap.

Another thing you should consider is that if she didn't tell you, you'd never have known. So it would seem that she's got integrity.

You may want to stick it out with her.
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Iniobong34: 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

Same issue m having with my relationship. Being honest can be very painful at times.. I have resolved never to be honest in a relationship anymore.
The truth you tell them today in your effort to keep honest becomes their weapon of war tomorrow.
Last one, my ex-called asking that I help talk to a few friends for a job which I did, my current girl broke up with me telling me to go back to her since I wanna help her with a job. I regret telling her, I took weeks to fix this singular issue. Mind you my ex stays in Abuja while I am here in Lagos..... She knows I could easily make a few calls and get her a job in Abj. What is the big deal in lending a hand
A young lady i take as my daughter cooked for me while she traveled, called her to tell her, the small girl has now become her biggest enemy.
Saying if am not sleeping with the girl she won't cook for me..... small girl 20years old that calls her aunty ...
Me I have told myself I am never gonna be honest about anything again.
The cheat self I wan start am. Make I cheat the cheat, after all i have been accused many times now
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by poweredcom(m): 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2021

And hope am not in love with upcoming olosho

Oga she is becoming one as she has found freedom on campus

Wait till the year end she will be the campus hoe
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by LonelyOcean2: 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
shegxy9:
Mr Corper pls don't waste your time on her cos she has already show her true color for you.
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Gfskw: 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
Better leave that hoeeee where she belongs

The street

Don’t be fooled either they tell you the truth or not . Don’t trust nigerian girls they are vulture and eat wherever they find themselves a simpable man
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Expresswriter: 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
Focus on your career.

Leave her.

She's being economical with the truth.

Her conscience blamed her so she opened up to you.

However, her pride and ego part refused her from being 100% truthful to you.

What she did was to tell you half truth -- 50% honesty.

It is called selective honesty.

And it is as bad as a lie.

In fact, far worse than a lie.

Run.
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Bornboy4: 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
She's young, black and proud.
When you are ready for marriage, then she will get serious with you too. For now, assume a blind eye on her affairs at school.
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Akuruoulo(m): 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
shegxy9:

I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Atticusxsz(m): 5:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
I've got no issue with the Op's girlfriend telling him about a male student sharing her room with her for a night but the relevant questions the Op should have posed to his supposed girlfriend should be,
What brought about the dude sharing a room with his girlfriend abi the dude no get where him dey stay or abi she done turn charity organisation?
How closely related are they that the she would condone sharing her exclusive space with a male apart from the Op?
Atleast, with this, we'll know how to counsel you accordingly.

@Shegxy9... The following questions above can easily help you resolve your issues within yourself without you racking and stressing your whole entity.
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by shegun4sur: 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
So what she slept with another guy, you sef sleep with her and if you want to marry her marry if not move shey you sef never had a lady in your room before
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by shegxy9(m): 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
Iniobong34:
These is one of the disadvntges of tellin the truth because they will use it against u. Bro trust her my opinion tho. I prefer her type if u ask me lemme not go far

Pls bro I would like you to tell me why u prefer her type... I really like her...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold / Being In Love With Your Boyfriend's Friend, How Do You Kill The Feelings? / 10 Reasons Why Marriages/relationships Fail In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.