Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,308 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Should I Continue With This Relationship - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Continue With This Relationship (29667 Views)

Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship. / With These Discoveries, Can I Continue With Her?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by litaninja(m): 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
lmao!
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by JykeMitch(m): 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
Women like to say HALF Truth...... Words....
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by JykeMitch(m): 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
School is another world �....
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by taibod: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
shegxy9:
I will make it short guys... I met this damsel February this year and it has been great times since then...

Around may she got admission to University outside the state we are but the main issue is that wen she came back I was telling her about her attitudes when she was in school like most times we hardly talk but she said that I know this is her first semester in school and she apologised that it would not happen again...

But the main issue is this, she said I need to forgive her because she has offended me, she said a guy slept in her room though she swore to me that nothing happened that night...

Pls guys have been having these mixed feelings since yesterday like can she be trusted?? And hope am not in love with upcoming olosho

Pls no insults, only matured responses

Hmm my own candid opinion is that you should not focus on her too much get a girl close by to avoid breakfast.

Me myself am in one currently she don't pick my call again she does whenever she pleases nd later she will tell me she's busy wen I called I will jxt smile tho av talked to her buh her reaction shows everything m confused about
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Iniobong34: 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
shegxy9:

Pls bro I would like you to tell me why u prefer her type... I really like her...
I prefer her type for being honest. It is left for u to believe her or not Dont mind these ones telin u to quit the relationship. Am sure u must hv heard of a story of man who went for a DNA test on his three children and the result shows that his not the biological father of the children which lead to the man's sudden death, what am trying to tell u is that a woman that wil cheat wil always cheat no matter what. Dont conclude she is cheatin on u If u really like her Just be giving her a surprised visit and see for ur self
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2021
You dey date girl wey just gain admission grin
Na u go dey support financially, na campus boys go dey polash am on a steady.

I'm not trying to make you feel sad but that is the truth. Considering someone who just entered campus and man already slept in her house within the space of two weeks.
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Fantazy(m): 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2021
shegxy9:
She allowed a guy to sleep in her room in just two weeks she resumed to school... Hope am not deceiving myself cos I really want to settle down with her... Am a serving corper!!!

I'm not married neither I'm I ready to marry now. But I will say this:
DO NOT PLAN ON SETTLING DOWN WITH A GIRL WHO IS STILL IN THE UNIVERSITY. STUDY HER DURING THIS TIME TILL SHE GRADUATES.
Then you decide if it worths it.

Know this: 99.9% if ladies in the university cheats.
I'm not a prophet neither do I plan to make you feel bad. That guy who slept at your girl's place actually SLEPT WITH YOUR GIRL!
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Sambab(m): 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
She's a fresher,she just spent few weeks in school, and started harbouring a guy in her room ( or let's assume... She has started living a couple's life in school)
What will happen before she gets to 3rd yrs or final year...
Leave her alone, let's her enjoy her school life and free yourself from unnecessary stress and heartbroken
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Somblaq: 10:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
Emmadoc:
Don't break up with her, just leave her to be dating herself.

Guy u wicked �
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Somblaq: 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
If you are upto the age of getting married or looking for a serious relationship:

1. Get two babes. This will help reduce heart break incase the other bleeps up u use take one hold heart
2. Don't be too serious in a relationship. Treat them the same way u are treated.
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Tallest45(m): 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
She still dey school Forget am bro you go dey reason unnecessary..
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Emmadoc: 11:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
Somblaq:

Guy u wicked �

What i do na wink
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by NelviusGrey(m): 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
Guuuuy!!...dem dey knack your babe anyhow...dey flip am like pancake...she dey scream their name dey moan...better move on bro grin
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:32am On Feb 19, 2022
EXOUSIAng:

Same issue m having with my relationship. Being honest can be very painful at times.. I have resolved never to be honest in a relationship anymore.
The truth you tell them today in your effort to keep honest becomes their weapon of war tomorrow.
Last one, my ex-called asking that I help talk to a few friends for a job which I did, my current girl broke up with me telling me to go back to her since I wanna help her with a job. I regret telling her, I took weeks to fix this singular issue. Mind you my ex stays in Abuja while I am here in Lagos..... She knows I could easily make a few calls and get her a job in Abj. What is the big deal in lending a hand
A young lady i take as my daughter cooked for me while she traveled, called her to tell her, the small girl has now become her biggest enemy.
Saying if am not sleeping with the girl she won't cook for me..... small girl 20years old that calls her aunty ...
Me I have told myself I am never gonna be honest about anything again.
The cheat self I wan start am. Make I cheat the cheat, after all i have been accused many times now
When do you plan on settling down? Are there still anymore left to sample?
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by EXOUSIAng: 8:44am On Feb 19, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
When do you plan on settling down? Are there still anymore left to sample?
Who said I was sampling?
I am ready to settle but all Nigerian girls wanna do is fix feathers on their eyes, fix plastic on their fingers, sit and wait for man to come take care of them.
They have nothing to offer, just sex and food, food that will still be bought with my money.
You cant even have a meaningful conversation with a Nigeria girl.
Can't come back in the evening to talk to your wife about the events of the day and she would have anything sensible to say.
They are more interested in what Tiwa salvage and co are wearing but they won't lift a finger to make some thing out of their own lives
Re: Should I Continue With This Relationship by Stevecrown01(m): 9:28am On Feb 19, 2022
Don't be a simp guy..... If you really know you can't cope with her lifestyles in uni. pls move on with ur life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Behaviors Exhibited By Broke Ladies / For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold / Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.