Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (844961 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by amehrada: 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
debbydee:
Please any luck with a school to study health and social care.
If you’re in Nigeria, you can check out London professional training centre in Lagos, they have branches in Benin, Abuja and I think Port harcourt.

Another one is Kope medics. I got to know about both companies from here, so do your own personal scope, checks and try to ascertain if they are legit. So far LPTC looks genuine and recognized but na who don train with them and travel I dey find to give me review.

Attached is a screenshot of a pdf file from them when I sent them a mail trying to inquire about the diploma meeting the minimum required qualification for the health and care visa.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 12:05am On Jan 16, 2022
Loyaltysoul:

Please house I have a little sister that she's a axillary nurse here in Nigeria. Can she apply under shortage occupation on

Nursing auxiliaries and assistants – all jobs

Does it require any qualifications

Please kindly feed me with more insight information

Nursing auxiliaries and assistants must be a Registered Nurse and not 'auxiliary nurse'. I would recommend that if she has a certificate that qualifies her as an 'auxiliary nurse', she can try to go through the Care worker route instead.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by VirusOO7(m): 2:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
How legit this is... We don't know!
amehrada:
If you’re in Nigeria, you can check out London professional training centre in Lagos, they have branches in Benin, Abuja and I think Port harcourt.

Another one is Kope medics. I got to know about both companies from here, so do your own personal scope, checks and try to ascertain if they are legit. So far LPTC looks genuine and recognized but na who don train with them and travel I dey find to give me review.

Attached is a screenshot of a pdf file from them when I sent them a mail trying to inquire about the diploma meeting the minimum required qualification for the health and care visa.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by amehrada: 4:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
VirusOO7:
How legit this is... We don't know!
That’s the reason I said do your checks(due diligence).

You can also obtain this diploma via online learning.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CheesyTee(f): 1:25am On Jan 17, 2022
Hello guys, I am a student in Scotland and I applied for a job as a Band 6 psychotherapist position in NHS. I was called about 3hrs after my interview and since then, it’s been radio silent.

I’ve called the HR department of the hospital and they said they’re waiting for the Director to sign off on some documents.

The wait since December is killing me.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Bukolami22(f): 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
https://uk.indeed.com/viewjob?from=appshareios&jk=b435700c0373bfd7

You can check that out .
gistbite:

Which certificate would you advise I get?

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by decong: 11:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
anybody with idea of how to get earlier biometric appointment date?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Sus4(m): 6:34am On Jan 18, 2022
Gudmorming everyone, please i need info on this My uk visit Visa just got rejected yesterday, pls am I eligible to apply as care worker anytime soon?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Akorkor(f): 7:29am On Jan 18, 2022
Sus4:
Gudmorming everyone, please i need info on this My uk visit Visa just got rejected yesterday, pls am I eligible to apply as care worker anytime soon?

You can apply anytime as far as you will get full sponsorship from the organization
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Carinaflo(f): 8:08am On Jan 18, 2022
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Sus4(m): 8:12am On Jan 18, 2022
Akorkor:

You can apply anytime as far as you will get full sponsorship from the organization

Ok , thanks a lot
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Carinaflo(f): 8:36am On Jan 18, 2022
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by RodeDindu: 8:45am On Jan 18, 2022
Hello house,
What other requirements does a Registered Nurse in Nigeria need to go through this Health and Care Visa route.
Does she need IELTS & CBT ??

She really needs to move ASAP?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by orshore(m): 11:02am On Jan 18, 2022
gistbite:
Hello house, I'd like to get a certificate in support Care for the elderly preferably online. Note, I'm already here on dependant Visa and I have an interview with an agency that promises to train me while I have work for them. I just want to be certified early so I can hopefully switch to a work visa.
Thank you.

Good morning ma’am
Any luck with the agency yet ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Strustysykedowe(m): 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2022
Please I am interested
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sandysilver: 1:42pm On Jan 18, 2022
Wow! Do you have the Diploma in HCA, and also the First Aid Certificate?
dramacox:
I had also did 5 interviews for the post of senior healthcare assistant till now no response to know if am successful or unsuccessful. It's actually tiring but I won't give up.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sandysilver: 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2022
Exactly! They have trained a lot of people. I have not come across anyone that has successfully gotten a job after the training.
amehrada:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by decong: 3:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
if you need international driving licence contact me 08169181562. comes out in 7 working days

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Sus4(m): 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2022
Good afternoon house, please has anyone here heard or done anything with Myworkabroad with regards to uk sponsorship visa? ,just want to confirm their credibility

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Sus4(m): 3:38pm On Jan 18, 2022
sandysilver:
Exactly! They have trained a lot of people. I have not come across anyone that has successfully gotten a job after the training.

You don't mean it!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by efilefun(m): 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
CowbellY:
Also, anyone knows the steps for a Pharmacist to move/work in the UK ?

Thanks.
It’s pretty hard if you schooled in Nigeria but if you schooled in any EU country then it’s kinda straight forward.

If you schooled in Nigeria you will need to do a year conversion course and exam then one year paid internship before being licensed to practice over there.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by taitee(f): 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2022
Good evening.

Please can someone give me a step by step direction on how to apply for a care worker position from Nigeria.

I'm confused about how to even apply for the job.

Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by abdulhaphiz(m): 7:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
Hi friends. MY SISTER JUST DID HER BIOMETRIC AT IKEJA TLS. SHE
LATER FOUND OUT THE uploaded NMC CBT PRINT OUT WITHOUT HER NAME AND CANDIDATE NUMBER APPEARING ON IT. WILL THIS AFFECT HER APPLICATION IN ANY WAY? THANKS
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MapleLand2021: 9:29pm On Jan 18, 2022
Thanks guys...I have been reading since page 1. Still confused on where to start from:
I am a Pharmacist but don't have sufficient funds for the Ospap....which is the licensing pathway.

Please ehn, how do I go from here

Where do I start from

Which jobs can I apply for that won't require Pharmacist license but just my qualification.

Where can I look for these jobs

And any other useful advice..

Thanks in advance
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Moji12(f): 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
MapleLand2021:
Thanks guys...I have been reading since page 1. Still confused on where to start from:
I am a Pharmacist but don't have sufficient funds for the Ospap....which is the licensing pathway.

Please ehn, how do I go from here

Where do I start from

Which jobs can I apply for that won't require Pharmacist license but just my qualification.

Where can I look for these jobs

And any other useful advice..

Thanks in advance

then u dint read from page 1. I took my pain to read from 1 to the last page n I can bet you all these questions are lurking around those pages.
Take your time n this time around get a pen n jot necessary info, which I wat I did.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 10:08am On Jan 19, 2022
sandysilver:

Exactly how many of these training centers will actually yield any reason. ..... if it not the actual NVQ certification then I doubt much

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MissTee244: 11:24am On Jan 19, 2022
Hwy9:
Hello everyone, thanks for creating.

I have a question on CoS. My employer provided my CoS over two weeks ago which I updated on my visa application. However, I was able to renegotiate my annual pay which led to my recruiter insisting that I will have to get an updated CoS to reflect my new pay before I can proceed with my application.

I am just wondering what will be the implication if I use the old annual pay as it is also above the minimum pay for tier 2 visa.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DzTzl(f): 11:52am On Jan 19, 2022
Good day house, Please i will like to confirm this Information I got from someone regarding this Health & Care worker visa, I was told you do not need any background knowledge when applying you can apply for this Visa if you have degree in Mass communication, how true is this?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by philip2014(m): 12:28pm On Jan 19, 2022
Good day all, I have a degree in Family Nutrition and Consumer science, do I still need to do NVQ3 or I can apply for Nutrition assistant and other relate social care jobs with my degree. Thanks.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by shakurshakur(m): 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
Good evening everyone, for social worker that has just recently added to HAC, which IELTS UKVI one should go for Academics or General?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CheesyTee(f): 10:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
Got my conditional offer today!

CheesyTee:
Hello guys, I am a student in Scotland and I applied for a job as a Band 6 psychotherapist position in NHS. I was called about 3hrs after my interview and since then, it’s been radio silent.

I’ve called the HR department of the hospital and they said they’re waiting for the Director to sign off on some documents.

The wait since December is killing me.

11 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by finestboy1: 12:54am On Jan 20, 2022
congrats
CheesyTee:
Got my conditional offer today!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.