Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (844906 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gistbite(f): 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
People that switched to Tier 2 from tier 4 dependant, did you have to do biometrics here in UK? Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2022
progress160:
Hello guys. Please I have a few questions

1. Do I have to upload account statement for POF on each of my dependants application?

2. My POF will mature in about 3weeks time. Can I apply now and wait for biometrics date which may fall wothin the POF maturity date so I can upload the account statement during biometrics.

3. My police certificate will expire on the 6th of June. But I want to apply with it now without uploading the SOA since it's not yet mature. I will be uploading the SOA via assisted service during biometrics. Is this okay

1. YES. Each application is a separate application but can be linked to the main applicant via CoS, so same account statement can be used as long has it has the required amount of money in it

2. You can apply for visa at any time as long as all your documents will be ready on the date you booked for your biometrics.

3. This question is not clear. Will is expire or has it expired? If it will expire before your biometrics date, please get a new one to avoid stories that touch.

Read for more info:
https://www.gov.uk/health-care-worker-visa/your-partner-and-children
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by progress160: 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2022
dee1504:

1. YES. Each application is a separate application but can be linked to the main applicant via CoS, so same account statement can be used as long has it has the required amount of money in it

2. You can apply for visa at any time as long as all your documents will be ready on the date you booked for your biometrics.

3. This question is not clear. Will is expire or has it expired? If it will expire before your biometrics date, please get a new one to avoid stories that touch.

Read for more info:
https://www.gov.uk/health-care-worker-visa/your-partner-and-children
Thanks for your response
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mayowa94: 11:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
bunsuq:
I did a fresh Police Clearance certificate today at Alagbon for N45k. The expired one cost N7k. It's unbelievable. Got it within an hour though. Was told the official cost is N30k with long process.
how many months validity?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Success2011: 11:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
bunsuq:

Send them a mail quoted your reference details.
The result has since displayed on the portal. Thank you

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ebezojo(m): 12:21am On Jul 16, 2022
CeeCyrils:
Yes you can.

Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bunsuq: 6:45am On Jul 16, 2022
mayowa94:
3 months.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bunsuq: 6:45am On Jul 16, 2022
Success2011:
The result has since displayed on the portal. Thank you
Good to know.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ogbaba123: 11:21am On Jul 16, 2022
No

gistbite:
People that switched to Tier 2 from tier 4 dependant, did you have to do biometrics here in UK? Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gistbite(f): 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2022
Ogbaba123:
No

What did you do then?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Murewaa(f): 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
Dear all, kindly help if you know,
Work Visa and Student Visa, which of them comes out first.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Zyzy012: 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
mayowa94:
please can you give me the contact of who did the police clearance. I need to do mine but I’m not in Lagos. Thanks

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mayowa94: 3:58am On Jul 17, 2022
Zyzy012:
please can you give me the contact of who did the police clearance. I need to do mine but I’m not in Lagos. Thanks
I'm yet to do mine . Check previous posts for contact in Lagos
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chefyemc: 5:34am On Jul 17, 2022
Zyzy012:

Possap.gov.ng

Register and pay online,its 30k......then if u want fast track to get ur certificate and non appearance thr police will get it for u,but if u cant pay for it u wud need to go to their office and pick it.i did non appearance and I was charged for it

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cyrusmillz: 9:43am On Jul 17, 2022
Navaisha:
This is an encouragement. If you want this, don’t give up. You can achieve it.
Spouse’s timeline
Successful Job interview 18th March
Cos received 7th May
Biometrics 9th May
Visa received 31st May

(Nhs job as a support staff under 2219 Health professionals not elsewhere classified)
No previous health background just online care certificates and some targeted experience.

This is after ians chop our money with nothing to show for it. But their online certifications is what was used.

Hi , sorry what cohort did you register for IANS and what do you mean by they chop your money ?Didn't they do anything for you after the £1,800
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ogbaba123: 11:33am On Jul 17, 2022
You use an app to capture
You’ll be given the steps when you apply

gistbite:

What did you do then?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bunsuq: 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
Zyzy012:
Private chat me. They can send by courier to all part of the country.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Agatha250: 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
happy Sunday please can I do my police clearance in Benin Edo state
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Bostin(m): 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
Has anyone applied for visa with expired PCC without issue ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Qre1: 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
Chefyemc:

Possap.gov.ng

Register and pay online,its 30k......then if u want fast track to get ur certificate and non appearance thr police will get it for u,but if u cant pay for it u wud need to go to their office and pick it.i did non appearance and I was charged for it

How much did you end up paying for the non appearance is it cheaper than the possap and did you first register on that possap for the non appearance or you just walked in to their office
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by WhiteWolfe: 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hi all,

Thanks for the good work here.

Please, the Skilled Worker Visa says I've got to pay £625. Is this payable in Naira? How much would that be?

Please also let me know if I have to source for £ in the black market.

Thanks.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Confidantfunds(f): 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
WhiteWolfe:
Hi all,

Thanks for the good work here.

Please, the Skilled Worker Visa says I've got to pay £625. Is this payable in Naira? How much would that be?

Please also let me know if I have to source for £ in the black market.

Thanks.
If u have dom account fund it with $ and pay with your card, other than that get who can help u pay.

Or go to Uba get their dollar instant card.. Fund it in dollars n pay
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by GracedVictory: 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hello,

Please I want to pay for IELTS for skilled worker, which one should I write. Is it IELTS for UKV1 general or a academic?

Secondly, can I register with my married name although my passport bears maiden name and I don't have any other ID card to back up the married name except for marriage certificate and newspaper publication. Please I want to know if this affects anything with the registration?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chefyemc: 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
[quote author=Qre1 post=114826497]

How much did you end up paying for the non appearance is it cheaper than the possap and did you first register on that possap for the non appearance or you just walked in to

25k for non appearance, u can beg him if he will accept 20k from u ,u know police and money .the 30k is online payment, I did possap ,and I think that's what everyone is doing even if u go to their office you will register and pay online .then you will go to alagbon to get ur certificate,heard the place is crowded, u wud need a police to help u quickly process ur certificate, that's when u wud need to give them extra cash.25k for non appearance, u can beg him with 20k ,u knw police and money.is free if u can go there urself.
P.s I paid for the courier service
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chefyemc: 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
Qre1:

How much did you end up paying for the non appearance is it cheaper than the possap and did you first register on that possap for the non appearance or you just walked in to their office

I did possap ,and I think that's what everyone is doing even if u go to their office you will register and pay online .then you will go to alagbon to get ur certificate,heard the place is crowded, u wud need a police to help u quickly process ur certificate, that's when u wud need to give them extra cash.25k for non appearance, u can beg him with 20k ,u knw police and money.is free if u can go there urself.

P.s I paid for the courier service.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by yomiz004: 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
During my care work visa application, I only uploaded documents requested on my checklist ( criminal record, TB test and passport).I didn't upload my ielts UKVI result,but I quoted my ielts reference number during my application. Is this safe.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Confidantfunds(f): 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
yomiz004:
During my care work visa application, I only uploaded documents requested on my checklist ( criminal record, TB test and passport).I didn't upload my ielts UKVI result,but I quoted my ielts reference number during my application. Is this safe.

U were supposed to upload yoir tbtest, and ielts.. If you haven't don ur bio, go with it and pay 11k plus to have it uploaded
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Jaybadestboy: 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
Hello beautiful people. My pof started counting on the 17th of last month. I want to kindly ask if I can start my application from tomorrow which is 18th. Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
Pls how long is it currently taking to assign COS?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jum33: 5:46am On Jul 18, 2022
Jaybadestboy:
Hello beautiful people. My pof started counting on the 17th of last month. I want to kindly ask if I can start my application from tomorrow which is 18th. Thanks
Yes it ok
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jum33: 7:44am On Jul 18, 2022
yomiz004:
If you have gone for your Bio ,TLS can still upload it for u for a fee
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by monibay24: 8:31am On Jul 18, 2022
[quote author=Chefyemc post=114831303][/quote]you can get it with 50k non appearance, 30k for online 20k for them

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.