Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (841544 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by detomi: 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hello everyone please I'll like to know if i can use my English proficiency certificate gotten from my tertiary institution instead of writing IELTS for my application
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by donluclay(m): 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2022
Have you made this payment now??

WhiteWolfe:
Hi all,

Thanks for the good work here.

Please, the Skilled Worker Visa says I've got to pay £625. Is this payable in Naira? How much would that be?

Please also let me know if I have to source for £ in the black market.

Thanks.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by donluclay(m): 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2022
I would think so, coz I used same.

detomi:
Hello everyone please I'll like to know if i can use my English proficiency certificate gotten from my tertiary institution instead of writing IELTS for my application
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by donluclay(m): 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
If you want to make payments in dollars or pounds, I can help with that.

USD: 600
Pounds: 730

Slightly negotiable too.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CeeCyrils: 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2022
Please how do I answer this question. You guys are my lifeline kiss

If money is put into an account for POF, should the acct be on incubation till the end of 28days or can one still transact with it while keeping the amount regular?

Its urgent! The line is still on ....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Claudia00: 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
Please, is the reference number the UKVI number or the TRF number?

Confidantfunds:

U were supposed to upload yoir tbtest, and ielts.. If you haven't don ur bio, go with it and pay 11k plus to have it uploaded
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by RealBae: 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2022
This has been discussed over and over again
NO!
You can only use UKVI IELTS unless you want to chop refusal.

detomi:
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rkayfree: 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2022
donluclay:
If you want to make payments in dollars or pounds, I can help with that.

USD: 600
Pounds: 730

Slightly negotiable too.

Pls can you drop your details here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dafidi08: 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2022
detomi:

Only if you have been previously assessed to be competent in English by ukvi.. meaning if u have previously studied in the uk otherwise you need an IELT.

Congratulations for getting to this stage we await your arrival
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dafidi08: 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2022
gistbite:
People that switched to Tier 2 from tier 4 dependant, did you have to do biometrics here in UK? Thanks

Capital NO
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2022
CeeCyrils:
Please how do I answer this question. You guys are my lifeline kiss

If money is put into an account for POF, should the acct be on incubation till the end of 28days or can one still transact with it while keeping the amount regular?

Its urgent! The line is still on ....

Yes you can transact with the account, as long as your balance does not go below the required amount at any time during the 28 days.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CeeCyrils: 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
Thank you

dee1504:

Yes you can transact with the account, as long as your balance does not go below the required amount at any time during the 28 days.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Qre1: 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2022
Chefyemc:

I did possap ,and I think that's what everyone is doing even if u go to their office you will register and pay online .then you will go to alagbon to get ur certificate,heard the place is crowded, u wud need a police to help u quickly process ur certificate, that's when u wud need to give them extra cash.25k for non appearance, u can beg him with 20k ,u knw police and money.is free if u can go there urself.

P.s I paid for the courier service.

You mean after paying possap 30k you will still spend extra 20k to 25k for non appearance . That’s 50k total for what use to 5k before what is this country Turning to or am I not getting the analysis
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by zxxtx: 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2022
Please house, I just got my brp and I have this issue when I try to prove right to rent/work, I used my passport and the same thing. I have also entered the correct details what could be the problem and how to rectify.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 12:35am On Jul 19, 2022
Qre1:

You mean after paying possap 30k you will still spend extra 20k to 25k for non appearance . That’s 50k total for what use to 5k before what is this country Turning to or am I not getting the analysis

He shock you too...?? Just to provide document that someone doesn't have any record, convictions or pendimg trial...

I feel that the way goverment is so insensitive, and wicked....Some one will wake up someday among the government officials and propose that we should pay heavily for air.... grin
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by japro: 3:43am On Jul 19, 2022
Hello, family.

I'd like to have this clarified. Can the proof of funds for a family of four (the main applicant, his wife, and their two children) be in the main applicant's account?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by simongonner: 5:02am On Jul 19, 2022
Please am trying to make payment to Reed . Co. UK for a course studyz but it's declining all my Nigeria bank debit cards, please any solution for that ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by newnig: 6:18am On Jul 19, 2022
Hello friends,

Please join us in signing this petition calling for the reversal of the insensitive and unnecessary 700% hike in cost of obtaining Police Clearance Certificate in Nigeria.

We believe this move by the Nigeria Police Force is aimed at frustrating the efforts of Nigerians who are striving to migrate to other countries for greener pastures.

Sign the petition and share.

https://chng.it/B5m

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Claudia00: 8:18am On Jul 19, 2022
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chefyemc: 8:31am On Jul 19, 2022
Qre1:

With enough begging, forget Nigerian police
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by spankyflex(m): 9:00am On Jul 19, 2022
Please can someone help me with sample CV to apply as a home support worker. Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DeeOneBangin: 10:07am On Jul 19, 2022
Dafidi08:

Capital NO

Where do they do their biometrics after filling and submitting visa application form online?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DeeOneBangin: 10:08am On Jul 19, 2022
Ogbaba123:
No

What do they do then?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DeeOneBangin: 10:12am On Jul 19, 2022
Qre1:

Mad oooo. Which way naija.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Scottz: 10:13am On Jul 19, 2022
Jnrbaino4real:
doing just first aid its not enough na, you have to do more than that. Food and nutrition , health and safety, first aid, fire safety, safe guarding, epilepsy, care of incontinent , dementia level 1&2, moving and handling, Covid 19, mental health,catheter care, diabetes, life support and co. Not a must to do all but i have 22 and did some in UK then
Are there links to get these trainings online to get valid certificates recognized by the Uk health care organizations. Cos the trainings in Nigeria is too costly

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gistbite(f): 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ogbaba123:
You use an app to capture
You’ll be given the steps when you apply

I just saw on their website that you can either use the app or go for biometrics. My employer booked me for biometrics
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ogbaba123: 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
Oh. Never knew anyone would use that option but at this point you just have to do the biometrics

gistbite:

I just saw on their website that you can either use the app or go for biometrics. My employer booked me for biometrics
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Jnrbaino4real(m): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
Scottz:

Are there links to get these trainings online to get valid certificates recognized by the Uk health care organizations. Cos the trainings in Nigeria is too costly
i will give you the names. Florence academy, try and do all. Do 22 to 25, or you do Allissons .
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mrak2Agho: 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hello all quick question please i have had about 2000 pounds in my natwest account since July 1st although i have been using part of it but now the funds is 1277 pounds can i still use it for POF? Given that I have used from it and what date should I print it my Biometric is on the 8th
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Solumtoya: 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
japro:
Hello, family.

I'd like to have this clarified. Can the proof of funds for a family of four (the main applicant, his wife, and their two children) be in the main applicant's account?

Yes
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Solumtoya: 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
simongonner:
Please am trying to make payment to Reed . Co. UK for a course studyz but it's declining all my Nigeria bank debit cards, please any solution for that ?

Most Naira cards now have a low limit of about $20 monthly. Many others don't work at all. You need to use a USD or GBP Card

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abby212: 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
Good evening, please what is the guide for someone that does not have a background in healthcare? Which courses can I take to make up the 22 to 25? I read mass communication, can I dive into social work? I don't know if it's related. Please I need your guidance.
Thanks

Jnrbaino4real:
i will give you the names. Florence academy, try and do all. Do 22 to 25, or you do Allissons .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.