Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (842127 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Jnrbaino4real(m): 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
Abby212:
Good evening, please what is the guide for someone that does not have a background in healthcare? Which courses can I take to make up the 22 to 25? I read mass communication, can I dive into social work? I don't know if it's related. Please I need your guidance.
Thanks

message me on pabloaimar665@yahoo.com. the lord will see you through

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Samguine: 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hello guys, good day. Amazing thread.

I just have a few questions.

What steps do I take to apply for the Health and Care Worker Visa? Like, I am starting afresh!

- What certificates do I have to have before I apply for jobs in that sector?
- If I need certificates, how can I get those certificates from Nigeria here?
- I hear about NVQ? What does it mean? How can I get the certificates from Nigeria here?
- I actually have over 5 years of experience working as a health care assistant in a Nigerian hospital. Does that count? Is it enough?

If these questions have been answered, kindly point me there please.

I want to know these things before I write the IELTS exams and start applying for jobs.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by simongonner: 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2022
Solumtoya:

Most Naira cards now have a low limit of about $20 monthly. Many others don't work at all. You need to use a USD or GBP Card
thanks alot
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Samguine: 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
Jnrbaino4real:
message me on pabloaimar665@yahoo.com. the lord will see you through

Can I please send you an email too?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Generalkoke: 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Jnrbaino4real(m): 8:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
Samguine:

Can I please send you an email too?
no problem
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Jaybadestboy: 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hello everyone, please I need help! How do I upload my documents at tls website. Is it appointment self service regular?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Josskute(m): 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
Kindly recommend any care home in Abuja I could do a little internship for my cv
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by oniwoski: 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
Pls house is barter stillworking to make visa payment?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Hummel94: 3:28am On Jul 20, 2022
Goodday..Guys.
Pls i just applied for some jobs using my High school leaving certificate , over 24 online certificates ,the Home care diploma, good ielts score , a three years experience in a hospital blood bank in abuja, currently doing a volunteer work at an orphanage home.
Pls im i good to go so i can keep applying..
Thanks guys

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nozino: 4:43am On Jul 20, 2022
Hummel94:
Goodday..Guys.
Pls i just applied for some jobs using my High school leaving certificate , over 24 online certificates ,the Home care diploma, good ielts score , a three years experience in a hospital blood bank in abuja, currently doing a volunteer work at an orphanage home.
Pls im i good to go so i can keep applying..
Thanks guys

When applying, ensure the places you’re applying to are recruiting from abroad. Most homes/agency only recruit from those already living in the Uk.

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Hummel94: 5:59am On Jul 20, 2022
Nozino:

When applying, ensure the places you’re applying to are recruiting from abroad. Most homes/agency only recruit from those already living in the Uk.

OK Noted..
Thank you nd God bless you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Najm(m): 7:50am On Jul 20, 2022
bunsuq:
I did a fresh Police Clearance certificate today at Alagbon for N45k. The expired one cost N7k. It's unbelievable. Got it within an hour though. Was told the official cost is N30k with long process.

please did you do the online part yourself? If yes, was it Panti Command in Yaba that showed in the invoice page that comes before the payment page? I'm expecting to see Alagbon since that's where the processing is done so I want to be sure. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chefyemc: 8:56am On Jul 20, 2022
Najm:

please did you do the online part yourself? If yes, was it Panti Command in Yaba that showed in the invoice page that comes before the payment page? I'm expecting to see Alagbon since that's where the processing is done so I want to be sure. Thanks.

Good morning, panti showed when I did mine,but I didnt receive the certificate there,I picked up at alagbon because I dont know anyone in panti,I think they do it in panti as well,am sure they gave u panti because is nearest to you,so is ok to show panti.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Scottz: 9:31am On Jul 20, 2022
Jnrbaino4real:
i will give you the names. Florence academy, try and do all. Do 22 to 25, or you do Allissons .
I got lost on what you mean by 22-25 cos I didn’t see it numbered plus is the certificate valid? Cos I did some courses and test then got certificates.
Pls forgive my ignorance I just wanna learn
Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by donluclay(m): 9:45am On Jul 20, 2022
I can help with this, do you have naira?

oniwoski:
Pls house is barter stillworking to make visa payment?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Contraa: 10:16am On Jul 20, 2022
Chefyemc:

Good morning, panti showed when I did mine,but I didnt receive the certificate there,I picked up at alagbon because I dont know anyone in panti,I think they do it in panti as well,am sure they gave u panti because is nearest to you,so is ok to show panti.
The new police clearance doesn’t require picking up , you can download it on your portal . You just need to create an account on possap .gov.ng, afterwards pay the 30k to the government account then go for your facial and fingerprint capturing , after a day or two the certificate will be available to download on the portal .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chefyemc: 11:46am On Jul 20, 2022
Contraa:

The new police clearance doesn’t require picking up , you can download it on your portal . You just need to create an account on possap .gov.ng, afterwards pay the 30k to the government account then go for your facial and fingerprint capturing , after a day or two the certificate will be available to download on the portal .

Dont say it doesn't require picking up ,u probably used that method and I got mine from alagbon the next day,I did non appearance,police processed it for me and delivered it tru a courier , someone on this trend also got his own same day by registering on possap.gov and going to alagbon to capture and got it within an hour .

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Agatha250: 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
Chefyemc:

Dont say it doesn't require picking up ,u probably used that method and I got mine from alagbon the next day,I did non appearance,police processed it for me and delivered it tru a courier , someone on this trend also got his own same day by registering on possap.gov and going to alagbon to capture and got it within an hour .

please if I got Yaba can I go 5o the alagbon for capturing instead of the Yaba command
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mrak2Agho: 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
Please who can help with this
Mrak2Agho:
Hello all quick question please i have had about 2000 pounds in my natwest account since July 1st although i have been using part of it but now the funds is 1277 pounds can i still use it for POF? Given that I have used from it and what date should I print it my Biometric is on the 8th
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Contraa: 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
Chefyemc:

Not disputing the fact that you can get it within an hour if the approval is faster , the new certificate has different design template and different from the old one and you can download your certificate on the portal created for you. Just trying to let people be aware so you don’t pay 30-40k and they will still issue you the old one if you are not well informed and in a hurry.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Teeogi: 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
Hello house please I need your help. I have already submitted application and done biometrics for my dependant (child) 4 yrs but I noticed his school result has a different birthdate from his birth certificate and Passport a big mistake from his school.I added this as an evidence that he is currently in School. Please I hope this won't affect his application. I am so scared. I was going through the documents and just noticed this. @justwise please I need your help..
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bunsuq: 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
Najm:

I didn't do anything online. Just filled the paper form with my information, did the fingerprint impression and signed off after which the official signed off on the clearance.
I heard all clearance carry alagbon since that is where the criminal records is domiciled.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by WhiteWolfe: 12:34am On Jul 21, 2022
donluclay:
Have you made this payment now??

Nope
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Hummel94: 3:44am On Jul 21, 2022
Scottz:
I got lost on what you mean by 22-25 cos I didn’t see it numbered plus is the certificate valid? Cos I did some courses and test then got certificates.
Pls forgive my ignorance I just wanna learn
Thank you

He meant taking as many courses online as possible...its best those courses are CPD related..
Check on alisson and florence academy

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ogbaba123: 10:18am On Jul 21, 2022
If you have enough funds in the account regardless of spending and the funds meet all other criteria you can use it.

Spending from the account doesn’t affect POF as long as the balance doesn’t drop below the required minimum for the period stated.

Mrak2Agho:
Please who can help with this

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Najm(m): 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
Chefyemc:

Thanks for the feedback. The woman at Alagbon is saying that embassies are rejecting the new PCC because it doesn't carry biometric details like the old one.

Please how true is this?

She's trying to convince me to capture and thumbprint the old way since my registration in the portal hasn't reflected on their end.
I'm confused.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Confidantfunds(f): 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
Najm:

Thanks for the feedback. The woman at Alagbon is saying that embassies are rejecting the new PCC because it doesn't carry biometric details like the old one.

Please how true is this?

She's trying to convince me to capture and thumbprint the old way since my registration in the portal hasn't reflected on their end.
I'm confused.

Lies, we don't even submit the biometrics
I stand corrected
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Najm(m): 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
Confidantfunds:

Lies, we don't even submit the biometrics
I stand corrected
For the old one abi?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by beautyuche: 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
Good Morning House. Thank you every one who has contributed to this for a job well done.

My sister got her COS yesterday and an employment letter stating they will take care of accommodation for one month.
Now to my question.

Do we still need the account balance of 1270 pounds for 28 days or can she do with what we have in the account
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by john3ce: 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
Good day Family,

Please i need guidance on how i can convince the Nigerian institution i graduated from that i should be handed my transcript so i can uploaed it on ecctis platform as requested. The school official in charge of transcript had said they don't issue transcript to students, that can only be mailed to the body requesting it. I cannot download it from the school's portal and i need a signed copy for myself.

Please anyone with ideas on how i can make my school issue an official copy to me.

Thank you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dexpendable(m): 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
beautyuche:
Good Morning House. Thank you every one who has contributed to this for a job well done.

My sister got her COS yesterday and an employment letter stating they will take care of accommodation for one month.
Now to my question.

Do we still need the account balance of 1270 pounds for 28 days or can she do with what we have in the account

You or your sister do not need the account balance anymore

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.