Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (843077 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 5:45pm On Nov 24, 2022
enohorglo:

grin ;Dil

Are u serious??
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Sgift: 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2022
vanod:

Police Headquarter

Oh thank you. Moscow Road right? Also did you pay anything at the office?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by vanod: 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2022
Sgift:

Oh thank you. Moscow Road right? Also did you pay anything at the office?

Yes, paid 30k online, gave the guy there 10k but 5k can fly if you bargain well.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Cleo18: 10:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
Uzland:

Hi Cleo18, have you tried NHS Jobs website as suggested on page 1 of this thread? Truthfully, you'd definitely need perseverance, diligence and determination to succeed on this route. All the best!cheesy

Alright, thank you.

Can Nigeria HND certificate be used in processing the work permit?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by enohorglo(f): 6:07am On Nov 25, 2022
advanceDNA:

Are u serious??

Yes, though we paid for IELTS, TB test, PCC ourselves
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ebpumping: 6:09am On Nov 25, 2022
[quote author=enohorglo post=118650053]

Hello advancedDNA,

My sister applied last week and got a reply, however what was pasted on her passport was ENTRY CLEARANCE, it is valid from today till 22nd February 2022. Please what does that mean, ABI na 3 months Dem issue.

She applied for 3 years Care work visa. Please ooo, can someone explain.

Thanks.[/quote

Please sis, I sent you a pm.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 6:13am On Nov 25, 2022
enohorglo:

Omoooooooo
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by amadu777: 8:03am On Nov 25, 2022
How to get sponsorship for a Technical job. Électronic, Telecom ... etc...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Najm(m): 8:26am On Nov 25, 2022
enohorglo:

Pls send me a PM as well najm8000@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Angel2500: 8:30am On Nov 25, 2022
Enohorglo, i also need the link pls my no 08036862500
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by millykel: 8:43am On Nov 25, 2022
enohorglo:

Yes, though we paid for IELTS, TB test, and PCC ourselves
Please I sent a pm. millykelechi@gmail.com
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by RoyalPlace: 10:46am On Nov 25, 2022
enohorglo:

Hello @enohorglo pls sent you a dm
Thank you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Olubunmiove: 2:51pm On Nov 25, 2022
Good afternoon, please I need the plug also, help a sis in need, let's talk on makinde.adeola09@gmail.com
enohorglo:

Hello advancedDNA,

My sister applied last week and got a reply, however what was pasted on her passport was ENTRY CLEARANCE, it is valid from today till 22nd February 2022. Please what does that mean, ABI na 3 months Dem issue.

Thanks.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
Eky29:

Good afternoon, I just did interview at TLS VI 2 days ago for work visa and I would like to ask how long after interview should I expect my visa?

Interview? Have they started interviewing people? What kind of questions pls
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2022
The person(s) this plug/link would shock should not cry justwise/seun or nairaland ooooo...
Whilst you leave your contact, be aware non legit persons could hijack your actions and play some movie. In such an event, I would suppose such persons would play actor role! "My people dem talk sey Actor no deh die for film"
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Akwukalia: 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
enohorglo:

grin grin 2Mil
Urhobo/Isoko wadooo, abeg i need your plug
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Cleo18: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
Uzland:

WOW! Thanks for this info. A lot of people were hoping to go through this HCA. Now, they can be better prepared.

A friend of mine was given a CoS for caregiver job in UK recently and she's processed her work permit.

She entered UK yesterday, 24/11/2022.

She gave me hope.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2022
enohorglo:

Hello advancedDNA,

Thanks.

Yes this is how it is for everyone..... the stamp on the passport is called a vignette. It gives you 3 months to use it to travel or it expires

When you get into UK, you then collect brp... that brp technically is the visa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Agbekehorla(f): 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2022
Hellooo,
Pls MA got 29th Nov Flexi for bio @tls Ikeja, dependants don't have a date yet at least it won't be on the same date with MA. What can be done pls. Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by wagzie01: 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2022
Good evening house,

I am having an issue with my POF, oanda rate was 521 when I started it so I put 24m which amount to 536.4, as at today oanda rate is 536.024 abs with this calculation, POF needed will be 23,980,105 and I am having 24m in the account, the POF will mature by December 12

I am ok or what do I need to do?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by wagzie01: 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2022
Good evening house,

I am having an issue with my POF, oanda rate was 521 when I started it so I put 24m which amount to 536.4, as at today oanda rate is 536.024 and with this calculation, POF needed will be 23,980,105 and I am having 24m in the account, the POF will mature by December 12

I am ok or what do I need to do?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by klbakare(m): 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2022
Cleo18:

A friend of mine was given a CoS for caregiver job in UK recently and she's processed her work permit.

She entered UK yesterday, 24/11/2022.

She gave me hope.

How did your friend do it? I've not been lucky
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 12:34am On Nov 26, 2022
Agbekehorla:
Hellooo,
Pls MA got 29th Nov Flexi for bio @tls Ikeja, dependants don't have a date yet at least it won't be on the same date with MA. What can be done pls. Thank you

Pls when did u apply?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Cleo18: 6:08am On Nov 26, 2022
klbakare:

How did your friend do it? I've not been lucky

Not easy at all.

She started applying for jobs since January this year and was getting rejected. Until finally she got the job offer. She didn't use any agent and didn't pay any money before she was given the CoS.

The company only provided her with CoS. They directed her to a UK Solicitor who facilitated her other documents needed and she paid about £2000 for that service to the Solicitor (immigration lawyer)

So she searched for job for over 8months and was rejected by many establishments there.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Hummel94: 8:17am On Nov 26, 2022
Cleo18:

Not easy at all.

She started applying for jobs since January this year and was getting rejected. Until finally she got the job offer. She didn't use any agent and didn't pay any money before she was given the CoS.

The company only provided her with CoS. They directed her to a UK Solicitor who facilitated her other documents needed and she paid about £2000 for that service to the Solicitor (immigration lawyer)

So she searched for job for over 8months and was rejected by many establishments there.

This gave me hope Mehnn.
Pls is there a way i can show you my CV so you can tell me if its correct this way cos i have been applying for 3months now.pls
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Shanid(m): 9:03am On Nov 26, 2022
PLEASE, IF SWITCHED FROM A STUDENT VISA TO WORK VISA WHILE STILL IN SCHOOL, I NEED YOUR HELP....ITS URGENT PLEASE.

SOMEONE SAID IT HAS TO BE 3 MONTHS TOWARDS THE END OF MY PROGRAMME.

DO I NEED TO GET ANY DOCUMENT FROM MY SCHOOL?

IS IT POSSIBLE TO COMBINE SCHOOLING AND WORKING FULL TIME ?

LOTS OF QUEDTIONS PLS HELP
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 10:02am On Nov 26, 2022
Shanid:
PLEASE, IF SWITCHED FROM A STUDENT VISA TO WORK VISA WHILE STILL IN SCHOOL, I NEED YOUR HELP....ITS URGENT PLEASE.

SOMEONE SAID IT HAS TO BE 3 MONTHS TOWARDS THE END OF MY PROGRAMME.

DO I NEED TO GET ANY DOCUMENT FROM MY SCHOOL?

IS IT POSSIBLE TO COMBINE SCHOOLING AND WORKING FULL TIME ?

LOTS OF QUEDTIONS PLS HELP

Understand that school is a sponsor even though u are paying......
An employer is also a sponsor even tbough u are getting paid....

U are not supposed to have two sponsor
...the grace u have is u must be at the tail end of ur course to jump on a job sponsor....

If u just started or still at the middle ...u have speak to ur employer to engage u part time till u are free to switch to tier two....

Dont over work beyond 20hrs on tier 4....it can affect u when applying for another visa if u fall into the hands of an ECO that has witchcraft

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: delight71, BeeNL and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.