Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (845151 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Najm(m): 10:27am On Dec 29, 2022
Wisdom7400:

2nd of January
It was moved from 15th of November to 2nd of January on the COS. But she wont still meet up with that 2nd because of air fare. She might likely fly second week

Oh I see... So the resumption on the COS can be changed. Thanks for feedback.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Biyikenny: 11:52am On Dec 29, 2022
Thank you
Idrisbilal:
Use the old tb. It is sufficient
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by boluslim: 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
Good afternoon house, this is my second time posting and I'll really appreciate your help and responses.
I'm a graduate of animal production, I have 3yrs work experience in customer service and retail sales. Please I'm very much interested in the UK skilled work visa. How do I get started please?
Can anyone recommend websites to apply for jobs or share links?
I am very open to switch to health care because its the highest in demand now, can anyone tutor me on how to start/apply.
I'll be really grateful.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
Biyikenny:
Good morning all, pls can I use TB certificate that is expiring by 5th February to apply for visa in 1st week in January? Or do I need to do another TB test, because it's just 1 month interval?
it's only required for visa application not for entry.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by chubbyman(m): 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ferrarilord:
So tb certificate isn't requested for at the point of entry at the airport,are absolutely sure

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mallamkettle: 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
Please house...when submitting my documents should I upload them one after the other or should I put them in one pdf and about pictures should they be in a PDF or upload them one after the other as jpeg file..thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Johnadu: 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2022
Please help o. A friend mistakenly inputted wrong passport number. He inputted '5' instead of '6'. Please, what can he do. Urgent please
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TPLTD: 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2022
Mallamkettle:
Please house...when submitting my documents should I upload them one after the other or should I put them in one pdf and about pictures should they be in a PDF or upload them one after the other as jpeg file..thanks

PDF
There are different files provided to upload ur documents into
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2022
chubbyman:

So tb certificate isn't requested for at the point of entry at the airport,are absolutely sure
from a group telegram, someone said it's not required at point of entry.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 080bjaked(m): 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2022
chubbyman:

It is not required at point of entry but you may keep the soft copy handy
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2022
Inputted where? Visa application? TB test certificate? CoS? where

If it is in the visa application, then he should just cancel his application and ask for a refund which comes after a month...then he should fill a new form online

Johnadu:
Please help o. A friend mistakenly inputted wrong passport number. He inputted '5' instead of '6'. Please, what can he do. Urgent please
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bigtt76(f): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
Inputted where?

Johnadu:
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bigtt76(f): 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
Better you come with it than to be on the sore side without it on request at point of entry. You can't predict those guys cheesy

chubbyman:

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Biyikenny: 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
Thanks so much, am relieved now.
Ferrarilord:

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Focus99: 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2022
Can a nurse use Naric certificate for visa application or IELTS is a must?

Wisdom7400:

Its risky to use 4.0 lately. 4.5 and above is better. I know someone who was resfused lately cos of 4.0 this thing happened like 2weeks ago.
It should have worked considering what they stated on their website but seems they reviewed it internally. Try ecctis.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Focus99: 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2022
Are you people paying these agents to get these Jobs or what? I have sent message to over 200 carehomes/recruitment agencies but they are either mute or not hiring international. Or am I using the wrong UK company sponsoring list. I don tire oooh na care assistant work I dey find oh. How una they do am?

Biyikenny:
Good day all, my employer just sent my COS this morning, and I am meant to resume by 11th of February, 2023. I want to ask if I can still meet up that resumption date, as I intend putting my proof of funds for the 28days tomorrow.
And I want to ask if the proof of funds will be held for just 28days or 28 working days.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Focus99: 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
Can one relocate to Ireland with family?

Asking because I heard from someone that one can not relocate to island with family even if going as a student (tier 4 visa)

DAramis:

About to be scammed. 10k pounds or is it 10k euros is lots of money.

Like I saw in someone's comment , people should wait till February to be sure if it would be extended or stopped (if you are to use paid services to secure the COS).

Ireland would also be starting their own by same February next year.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Johnadu: 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
Dampops:
Inputted where? Visa application? TB test certificate? CoS? where

If it is in the visa application, then he should just cancel his application and ask for a refund which comes after a month...then he should fill a new form online

Thank you all for your reply.
The mistake is on student visa application. Luckily, he was about paying when he discovered the error.
Please, how can he cancel the application in order to start a new one. Regards
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Focus99: 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2022
Kunsoft:

Pick the last one is cheaper, easier and faster.
Easier because you are doing only speaking and listening. in speaking is a discussion about event. in listening you only answer 2 questions. and you listening to the audio twice. it last less than 15 minutes
Faster: the result comes out within 5 working days and you get certificate max 10 working days all together.
The speaking question usually about you talking about your best food, your family, your naigbourhood etc

Is a Life skill test health care workers and support workers can use it as well.

the outcome is either pass or fail.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Focus99: 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2022
Tell us the one you applied to nau Nigerians sef lol

Wisdom7400:

Just keep applying oh...if u never reach 100 applications u never start lol. Most of us did pcc 3x. We started when it was 5k, 7k, and 40k...we even did tb twice. But at last we bend down come see Aba.
May God see you through

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 7:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
Focus99:
Are you people paying these agents to get these Jobs or what? I have sent message to over 200 carehomes/recruitment agencies but they are either mute or not hiring international. Or am I using the wrong UK company sponsoring list. I don tire oooh na care assistant work I dey find oh. How una they do am?

Lol u are almost there...dont give up. Yea some people paid too. There is a surge in applications and Its not skilled so 90% now charge. Untold truth

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DAramis: 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2022
Focus99:
Can one relocate to Ireland with family?

Asking because I heard from someone that one can not relocate to island with family even if going as a student (tier 4 visa)

No idea on this.

Hopefully, someone will create a thread for the Ireland health care work visa when it starts.

For the meantime, check out the student thread or the skilled workers thread for Ireland. Once saw it. Also, check out the nairaland guy called *Chrisloveer or Chrislogger* thread. you might be able to pick up some important stuff from them.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nikkymagg:
Good evening house. I'm a Registered and Licenced Dietitian. please, I need help on how to go about HCPC registration

Send me a private email. I have a Dietician friend who just moved to the UK. I can get you the required information and forward to you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by harddrive2012: 11:28pm On Dec 29, 2022
Good evening,

I stay very far to lagos. I don’t know if it’s possible to book appointment for TB test and book appointment for biometric a day after TB Test while opting for assisted service for documents upload.

I’ve previously booked January 3rd, 2023 for my TB Test but got my COS yesterday. So I don’t know if I should go ahead and re-book the TB Test appointment or I should just pay for it tomorrow and go for the TB test on Tuesday while looking for other available dates for Biometrics.

Please kindly advise how feasible this is.

Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mallamkettle: 12:50am On Dec 30, 2022
TPLTD:

PDF
There are different files provided to upload ur documents into

Thank you ...that mean every picture of a document I took must be converted into a pdf file not jpeg right?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abiscomatism(m): 2:55am On Dec 30, 2022
Thank you for this clarification.

dee1504:

I would advise that you wait until your CoS is available before running your PoF. Your employer may tick that they will provide maintenance, which renders your PoF useless.

On the other hand, if you start counting your PoF now and CoS is yet to drop, you will have only 31 days after the completion of the 28 days to use the Statement of Account.

My advise: Be patient!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Puffy84: 6:46am On Dec 30, 2022
Johnadu:

He should swear to an affidavit and also refer to it in his/her application letter stating his mistakes.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tomiwiyu: 7:26am On Dec 30, 2022
One advise i will give applicants is once you see transferred to VAC and you didn’t use DHL pickup service . pls go and pickup your Visa without waiting for Collection mail . There are lots of Passport waiting for the owner at TLS contact . i met a lady yesterday that her tracking show transferred to VAC , she showed up and are passport is ready .

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tomiwiyu: 8:20am On Dec 30, 2022
Visa alert :::

Biometric : 06 Dec
BRp mail: 22 Dec
Pickup : 28 Dec
Visa type : Skilled work visa

Document submitted
COS
IELTS
TB
PCC
Data page …

It has being God .
Journey started Just October 2022 and now God Did
Alliamdullilah

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by chubbyman(m): 10:58am On Dec 30, 2022
tomiwiyu:
Visa alert :::

Biometric : 06 Dec
BRp mail: 22 Dec
Pickup : 28 Dec
Visa type : Skilled work visa

Document submitted
COS
IELTS
TB
PCC
Data page …

It has being God .
Journey started Just October 2022 and now God Did
Alliamdullilah
Is it a must a brp mail must drop even when tracking says transferred to vac Cause I haven't gotten a brp or refusal mail and it's already transferred to the vac.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Cleo18: 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
Focus99:

I'm in same boat with you o.
I have sent over 1000 applications to diffetent organization.

I have completed some paid online courses and even been working as a care assistant in a hospital. I also have IT skills as a Networking administor.

I need this caregiving job.
I'm about taking my IELTS exam
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Cleo18: 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
chubbyman:

Is it a must a brp mail must drop even when tracking says transferred to vac Cause I haven't gotten a brp or refusal mail and it's already transferred to the vac.

Please where do you people apply for these jobs na?

What documents do you use?

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.