Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (845008 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by fomezy: 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2022
Congratulations
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by fomezy: 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
Congratulations!!!! It's going to end in your favour
chubbyman:

Is it a must a brp mail must drop even when tracking says transferred to vac Cause I haven't gotten a brp or refusal mail and it's already transferred to the vac.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2022
Pls I have a question. If I apply without my kids, will it hurt my application? I want to join my wife now and then apply for my kids later. (4 and 6 years old). I would return in 4 months to pick them.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DAramis: 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
Uzland:

WOW! Congratulations to you, Generalkoke!cheesy
Bro,

Are you in UK currently? As the thread opener for this work route?

Would you still open the Ireland care worker thread?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nikkymagg(f): 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
dee1504:

Send me a private email. I have a Dietician friend who just moved to the UK. I can get you the required information and forward to you.
Thank you very much
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
Cleo18:

I'm in same boat with you o.
I have sent over 1000 applications to diffetent organization.

I have completed some paid online courses and even been working as a care assistant in a hospital. I also have IT skills as a Networking administor.

I need this caregiving job.
I'm about taking my IELTS exam

Why not look for Network Administrator jobs instead of wasting your time on care jobs? This may be the universe's way of telling you that you deserve more than care jobs. OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES OUT THERE
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DreamerDoer: 9:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
Good Evening Everyone, please is it possible to use an almost expired (expires on the 8th of January) passport to apply for dependant health and care work visa while the person waits for renewal?... Just to get the visa.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Cleo18: 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
dee1504:

Why not look for Network Administrator jobs instead of wasting your time on care jobs? This may be the universe's way of telling you that you deserve more than care jobs. OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES OUT THERE

It's more difficult to get that job as an overseas applicants than to get a care job. Those jobs are usually for their citizens and those already there with a right to work in the United Kingdom
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
Cleo18:

It's more difficult to get that job as an overseas applicants than to get a care job. Those jobs are usually for their citizens and those already there with a right to work in the United Kingdom

Most I.T departments are filled with foreigners, especially Asians, not even British people. So if they can get the jobs, you can. Unless you think you're not qualified.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Cleo18: 11:32pm On Dec 30, 2022
dee1504:

Most I.T departments are filled with foreigners, especially Asians, not even British people. So if they can get the jobs, you can. Unless you think you're not qualified.

Alright, thanks. I will consider your recommendation but won't give up on the care jobs.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by fomezy: 3:13am On Dec 31, 2022
No. It's advisable you renew your passport
DreamerDoer:
Good Evening Everyone, please is it possible to use an almost expired (expires on the 8th of January) passport to apply for dependant health and care work visa while the person waits for renewal?... Just to get the visa.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Theolar247(m): 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
Urgent!!!

Please who knows how much health care visa fee is in Dollars?

1) how much is the 5 day priority fee in Dollars?

2) how much is the dependant fee in Dollars for 2 minor dependants and one adult dependant?

NB: I'm applying for a 3 year health care visa.

Thanks in advance for your response �
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Davidonkonsults: 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ferrarilord:
from a group telegram, someone said it's not required at point of entry.
Lol. Someone from a telegram group says something and you bring it here with full confidence. Una de try.

Kindly note that point of entry experience varies across people.

There are a time this year on the student visa thread where people were reporting being asked to show pof on their accounts at poe.

I'm not saying it's asked or not. I put mine in hand luggage and wasn't asked.

I will advise anyone to do same rather giving unconfirmed advice with confidence.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Davidonkonsults: 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
Focus99:
Can one relocate to Ireland with family?

Asking because I heard from someone that one can not relocate to island with family even if going as a student (tier 4 visa)

No you can't if it's bachelor or masters degree.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Davidonkonsults: 5:26pm On Dec 31, 2022
Focus99:
Tell us the one you applied to nau Nigerians sef lol

He's not obliged to tell you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Davidonkonsults: 5:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
Wisdom7400:
Pls I have a question. If I apply without my kids, will it hurt my application? I want to join my wife now and then apply for my kids later. (4 and 6 years old). I would return in 4 months to pick them.
It won't.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
Good evening everyone. Can someone help elucidate on this “If your partner or child is applying at a different time to you, they’ll only need to prove they have enough money to support themselves if they have been in the UK for less than 1 year”

Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by adeblow(m): 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
Good day guys. I applied for the UK global talent visa and got assessed.
I later got a mail that they will take on my case.
Please has anybody gone through this here. Please share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2022
#ScamAlert

adeblow:
Good day guys. I applied for the UK global talent visa and got assessed.
I later got a mail that they will take on my case.
Please has anybody gone through this here. Please share
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by adeblow(m): 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2022
Dampops:
#ScamAlert

I don't think so. I applied from the UK gov't website and it was after about 6 weeks that I got a mail for an interview.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 8:04pm On Dec 31, 2022
That’s okay then. Good luck

adeblow:

I don't think so. I applied from the UK gov't website and it was after about 6 weeks that I got a mail for an interview.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by adeblow(m): 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2022
Dampops:
That’s okay then. Good luck

You can apply here: https://ukcitizenship.org/
You can try.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Johnadu: 9:36pm On Dec 31, 2022
adeblow:

You can try.

They are not real and they have no connection with uk government. They will soon ask for something in the neighborhood of £2000. I went through the same stage you are now, and got saved by a brother. I was almost scammed by this coy. Please, beware.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 10:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
And you think the UK government or its agency doesn’t have work to do…that they will be helping a prospective applicant to review and package documentation? It’s either you are about to be scammed without knowing or you are deliberately setting up a bait for potential victims with that bogus screenshot…Please beware, in any case

adeblow:

You can try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by adeblow(m): 10:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
Dampops:
And you think the UK government or its agency doesn’t have work to do…that they will be helping a prospective applicant to review and package documentation? It’s either you are about to be scammed without knowing or you are deliberately setting up a bait for potential victims with that bogus screenshot…Please beware, in any case

Thank u. I've checked their Instagram and Twitter page. I think it's a scam
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 11:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
Has anyone used Middle east airlines? Does one need transit visa in Beirut Lebanon?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 9:21am On Jan 01, 2023
adeblow:

The way you said from the UK govt website is quite funny.
Please beware that the official UK govt website is [url]gov.uk[/url] just like most other countries' govt official website it must bear .gov.
I pray people would be wiser this year to discern scams!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Eky29: 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2023
Nigeria is included.

quote author=Bostin post=119398419]Is UK temporary work visa for all Nationality ? I'm not sure Nigeria is included expect in the Channel Island . [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: alakara(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.