Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (849458 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by pretty1986: 9:15pm On Jan 29, 2023
dee1504:

Sent
good evening sir,what you sent is step by step process for Nurse that want practice in Canada,but the information I need is for UK please.pls if you have any good uk link for job as a nurse please send to me I will appreciate.thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by pretty1986: 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2023
Dharmie02:

Let me forward to your email. Pls note, my husband is not a nurse but in the health field. Let me know if you still need the samples
Yes I still need the sample please.Am expecting it please.send it to email (udoyeifeanyi43@gmail.com)
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abubanty: 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
pretty1986:
good evening sir,what you sent is step by step process for Nurse that want practice in Canada,but the information I need is for UK please.pls if you have any good uk link for job as a nurse please send to me I will appreciate.thanks

Bro for now concentrate on applying by yourself and get better at it. You will surely find job. If you are desperate you would fall into the wrong hand.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ezegold4we: 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2023
Pls is there anything wrong for a court marriage certificate to Carry 2 different dates of same month and Year,

My sister's court wedding certificate is carrying 20th of june as the Day of when married which was on Sunday and another date dated 23rd june same month and year with a government stamp and signature of the Court marriage registrar,

Note, her church white wedding day was on 20th June which was on Sunday and 23rd June was on Wednesday, my Question is This,

Is it Right for a wedding certificate to Carry both date's or should they use Only 23rd which was officially from the marriage registrar, though in The form, when married was asked and they inserted 20th June which was the day of their church white wedding,

Hope those two dates will not raise any additional questions from UKvi officer's?

Pls we need urgent response from guru's and couple's or dependant's that already gotten Their UK Visa's by submitting court marriage certificate as a requirement.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abubanty: 10:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
ezegold4we:
Pls is there anything wrong for a court marriage certificate to Carry 2 different dates of same month and Year,

My sister's court wedding certificate is carrying 20th of june as the Day of when married which was on Sunday and another date dated 23rd june same month and year with a government stamp and signature of the Court marriage registrar,

Note, her church white wedding day was on 20th June which was on Sunday and 23rd June was on Wednesday, my Question is This,

Is it Right for a wedding certificate to Carry both date's or should they use Only 23rd which was officially from the marriage registrar, though in The form, when married was asked and they inserted 20th June which was the day of their church white wedding,

Hope those two dates will not raise any additional questions from UKvi officer's?

Pls we need urgent response from guru's and couple's or dependant's that already gotten Their UK Visa's by submitting court marriage certificate as a requirement.

I believe you should use the date of the official registrar so you can use the official registrar certificate. But as you have used 20th probably go with that certificate and also upload some pics. Wait for others input let's see
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
dee1504:

Sent
Please send to me as well. I've already sent you a PM. Thanks.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tokkzzzz: 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
Please, what's the best way of changing naira to pounds in the UK? Is it better to change with aboki or at the airport either in Nigeria or UK?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by simongonner: 3:34am On Jan 30, 2023
Visa Alert!!!

Healthcare skilled worker visa

COS 8 January, 2023

Application,standard 10th January, 2023

Biometrics, 19th January, 2023

BRP Mail(successful) , 29th January 2023.

Collection mail:not received

Still waiting for my dependent decision mail(I thought is suppose to come out same day as mine)
My appreciation to all the gurus in the house,
I pray that all those awaiting decisions will have positive response.
Thanks to everyone who helped me 1 way or the other.

10 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Martiny(m): 6:01am On Jan 30, 2023
Congratulations!.
The mails will come one after the other.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Martiny(m): 6:03am On Jan 30, 2023
Congratulations!.

simongonner:
Visa Alert!!!

COS 8 January, 2023

Still waiting for my dependent decision mail(I thought is suppose to come out same day as mine)

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by simongonner: 7:06am On Jan 30, 2023
Martiny:
Congratulations!.

alright.. thanks alot
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Prizee1: 8:20am On Jan 30, 2023
ori777:

IELTS -Ensure its the UKVI one.
Police Clearance
Intl passport
TB test
COS

If married
Marriage Cert
If newly married, pictures and maybe whatsapp chat/call records, bills together etc
For Children
Birth Certificate
Family photo (added this as someone got nsf to upload for thier kids)
Consent letter for each child signed by both parents and stating custody details.
Each child's Intl passport

Hope I covered all.

Please can someone help with a sample format for the consent letter for kids? Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Sottybabe: 11:55am On Jan 30, 2023
simongonner:
Visa Alert!!!

COS 8 January, 2023

Congrats bro!πŸ‘πŸŽ‰ Pls my biometrics too was on the 20th...hoping to get the goodnews soon. Pls did you submit any POF with your application for yourself and dependants? and also which Tls did you do your biometrics? Ikeja or VI? Thanks ☺️
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2023
pretty1986:

Its a PDF file containing steps for practising as a Nurse in different countries. Go through the whole document, you will find what you need in there. Go through the image files as well.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
Goodly1:

Please send to me as well. I've already sent you a PM. Thanks.

Drop your email address
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
Hi Fam, housing issues on my head right now. Please, I need information regarding consent letter for my kids, will it be a written one?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kayus2009: 4:03pm On Jan 30, 2023
Good day house, Someone should help me with a sample of consent letter for kids please. My email is uduak2222@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Cedarfarms: 5:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
Please can you send to me too, eguaojealessandra@gmail.com.......
Thanks

dee1504:

Drop your email address

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by simongonner: 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
Sottybabe:
Congrats bro!πŸ‘πŸŽ‰ Pls my biometrics too was on the 20th...hoping to get the goodnews soon. Pls did you submit any POF with your application for yourself and dependants? and also which Tls did you do your biometrics? Ikeja or VI? Thanks ☺️
no POF, Abuja TLS
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by balqees004(f): 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
simongonner:
Visa Alert!!!

COS 8 January, 2023

Congratulations. May the land of UK favor you. Pls what are you documents you submitted?

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cbn4main: 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2023
Hi guys, someone should help confirm the below.

Can HND certificate be used as prove of English proficiency for Health care Visa route (Tier 2) ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by hartson(m): 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
cbn4main:
Hi guys, someone should help confirm the below.

Can HND certificate be used as prove of English proficiency for Health care Visa route (Tier 2) ?

No,it is not.Just go and sit for IELTS UKVI straight up
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by lansha2006: 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2023
Hello Gurus in the House,

Is it ok to use ecctis address on my transcript application to my institution.

I don't seems to notice their address on the website and meanwhile the institution insists on not sending transcripts to individuals.

I eventually found the address but this is the notice attached "All applications for Ecctis services should be made online. Please do not send documents via post unless you have been advised to do so."

Please advise.
Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by aujile(m): 10:20pm On Jan 30, 2023
lansha2006:
Hello Gurus in the House,

Is it ok to use ecctis address on my transcript application to my institution.

I don't seems to notice their address on the website and meanwhile the institution insists on not sending transcripts to individuals.

I eventually found the address but this is the notice attached "All applications for Ecctis services should be made online. Please do not send documents via post unless you have been advised to do so."

Please advise.
Thanks
Pls give your school a corporate office address so they can send it and you will collect it from there. It could be your uncle's office, a friend or just someone you know that has a corporate office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by lansha2006: 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2023
Thank you!
aujile:

Pls give your school a corporate office address so they can send it and you will collect it from there. It could be your uncle's office, a friend or just someone you know that has a corporate office.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Manydethink: 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2023
Please the gurus in d house , I want to ask. I have 3 kids aged 12,11& 8. Will they all need to do the TB test with my husband inclusive. Or its just the main applicant that does TB test. Thanx
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Influential101: 11:28pm On Jan 30, 2023
Manydethink:
Please the gurus in d house , I want to ask. I have 3 kids aged 12,11& 8. Will they all need to do the TB test with my husband inclusive. Or its just the main applicant that does TB test. Thanx
Everyone does TB test including babies.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by deeolarh: 8:06am On Jan 31, 2023
ori777:

IELTS -Ensure its the UKVI one.
Police Clearance
Intl passport
TB test
COS

If married
Marriage Cert
If newly married, pictures and maybe whatsapp chat/call records, bills together etc
For Children
Birth Certificate
Family photo (added this as someone got nsf to upload for thier kids)
Consent letter for each child signed by both parents and stating custody details.
Each child's Intl passport

Hope I covered all.
what is the meaning of nsf mail
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cbn4main: 8:35am On Jan 31, 2023
hartson:
No,it is not.Just go and sit for IELTS UKVI straight up

Thank you for your reply.

BSc certificate can be used as proof of English proficiency right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.