Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (844936 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IRIEBOY(m): 10:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ferrarilord:
if you can have someone who is based in the UK to help you with findings, calls and also get a guarantor if requested. You can also send mails to agents in charge of the property
okay.. thanks alot

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mykelpato(m): 1:50am On Feb 01, 2023
Manuelmarvyy:
On my COS letter, I need to be in UK by 20th of February. I'm doing IELTS CBT by 1st February,
Is it possible to beat the deadline. I can only apply for visa when my IELTS CBT result out. Someone with good knowledge of visa application process, is it possible to beat the deadline and be in UK by 20th February?

How are you guys getting COS without writing ielts already? Make una share links to me cry

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mykelpato(m): 1:57am On Feb 01, 2023
Wisdom7400:

Try ann care home in northern Ireland. My sister works there...when they reply you, dm me for a referral name so that I can give u my sister's name. She is a registered nurse working with them.

Are they taking care assistants?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ezegold4we: 3:06am On Feb 01, 2023
Good morning Honourable's,

Maintenance was ticked YES on Their COS offfer, Major Applicant already travelled over a month ago,

Dependant's will be traveling soonest,

Pls house, do They need to show any proof of funds at point of entry?? If yes,like how much?
Remember, maintenance was ticked YES in their COS,

Waiting for response.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by okeysoninv: 5:00am On Feb 01, 2023
zeezeepearl:
Please house, kindly confirm if employers are still giving care assistants and care givers COS or would it be after February 15th if extended?
They are still giving
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 6:30am On Feb 01, 2023
Mykelpato:

Are they taking care assistants?

Not from overseas. U have to be in the uk and with 6months uk experience before you will be considered as a care assistant

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 7:58am On Feb 01, 2023
At all….
They will just tell Border officer where they will be staying (I assume with MA) if asked…

Safe travels

ezegold4we:
Good morning Honourable's,

Maintenance was ticked YES on Their COS offfer, Major Applicant already travelled over a month ago,

Dependant's will be traveling soonest,

Pls house, do They need to show any proof of funds at point of entry?? If yes,like how much?
Remember, maintenance was ticked YES in their COS,

Waiting for response.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IRIEBOY(m): 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
Sottybabe:
I got this mail now and I went back to track my application....these are the two updates now....pls no decision mail ni?....hope they don issue me the visa my people cos this suspense they do me somehow....pls I am sorry for disturbing you oo
Hi, I guess you have received your passport with good news ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DeeOLAG: 1:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
Visa Alert!

Interview- November 14th 2022
Success mail- About 2/3 weeks later
Offer letter: December 2nd 2022
COS- January 16th
Visa application: same day, January 16th
Biometrics: January 20th (assisted service)
Collection mail for MA: January 27th
Brp mail for MA: January 28th
Brp mail for dependants: January 29th
Collection Mail for Dependants: January 30th
Pick up: January 31st.

Thank you guys for all the contribution on this group. Been a silent reader

11 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nickkyt(m): 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
Hi guys I tracked my visa application for skilled health work visa. Noticed application has been returned to VAC but no mail yet. Hope I'm good . Biometrics was 25th Jan

Guys there is an update what does this mean . No BRP mail yet

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by PATRICIA93: 1:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
GOOD DAY GUYS PLEASE O HELP!!!MY SISTER GOT A COLLECTION MAIL THAT HER TRAVEL/DOCUMENTS IS READY DOES IT MEAN IT HAS BEEN APPROVED?? Please we are nervous

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MPESA(m): 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
Sparekey:
Abeg where una dey get all this COS from, abeg make person update me ooh. I don't mind paying abeg

I hope you don read am before I delete am .
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Sottybabe: 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
Nickkyt:
Hi guys I tracked my visa application for skilled health work visa. Noticed application has been returned to VAC but no mail yet. Hope I'm good . Biometrics was 25th Jan
You are good to go.... Congrats in advance, I posted mine yesterday today I got BRP mail for MA and dependants and pick up from courier today. You should get same success story today or latest tomorrow.... biometrics -20th January.

6 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IRIEBOY(m): 2:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MPESA(m): 2:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
IRIEBOY:
hmmm see casting... Abeg delete your post

Okay sir/ma
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by PATRICIA93: 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
Sottybabe:
Yes, same thing happened to me but all glory to GOD, visa approved and collected today
Wow congratulations
How many days does Dhl take to deliver it
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chababe: 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
Good day everyone
Please I did my biometrics Dec 29th (standard skilled worker) , brp mail came in 17th of January. But am yet to receive my collection mail. I was forced to go to TLS Abuja where I did my biometrics they scanned my collection slip and said it has not arrive their office..that it takes 6 weeks. I was like how cos I had other persons who got their pick up mail the next day.
I'm really confuse why it is taking them this long for the passport to get to VAC.
Pls I need your opinion as am really distressed of the delay.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by simongonner: 4:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
Chababe:
Good day everyone
Please I did my biometrics Dec 29th (standard skilled worker) , brp mail came in 17th of January. But am yet to receive my collection mail. I was forced to go to TLS Abuja where I did my biometrics they scanned my collection slip and said it has not arrive their office..that it takes 6 weeks. I was like how cos I had other persons who got their pick up mail the next day.
I'm really confuse why it is taking them this long for the passport to get to VAC.
Pls I need your opinion as am really distressed of the delay.
meself dey wait..got brp mail since 26th, no collection mail till now.. same Abuja
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
simongonner:
meself dey wait..got brp mail since 26th, no collection mail till now.. same Abuja
Mine was 17th for biometrics (TLS Ikeja, dependant and assisted service) but Its still at dmc up till now and some 19th and 20th have collected theirs. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chababe: 8:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
simongonner:

This is really sad. I hope we get it soonest

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by WINNIE9223: 12:37am On Feb 02, 2023
Hello house, I’ve just joined this forum and I’ve read all the information posted here. Thank you all so much for sharing such insightful info.

I have a question before I proceed with applying for COS. Does age matter? Can a 56 year old get a visa if she gets a COS? I will appreciate if anyone can relate experiences or facts about this…. Please.

Many thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by fersam: 12:54am On Feb 02, 2023
House please help on this. Can my sis get a Uk visa with this IELTS RESULT?

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by slimanyd: 1:23am On Feb 02, 2023
WINNIE9223:
Hello house, I’ve just joined this forum and I’ve read all the information posted here. Thank you all so much for sharing such insightful info.

I have a question before I proceed with applying for COS. Does age matter? Can a 56 year old get a visa if she gets a COS? I will appreciate if anyone can relate experiences or facts about this…. Please.

Many thanks

The main koko is that of cos. Once u have that . Embassy us less concern about ur age because they believe those that gave u cos have already done there homework well and certify you fit for the job. So, embassy doesn't have such time to screenshot u out base on that

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by okeysoninv: 4:35am On Feb 02, 2023
fersam:
No, reading test is below band 4. 3.5 is not acceptable
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Sottybabe: 5:01am On Feb 02, 2023
PATRICIA93:

Wow congratulations
How many days does Dhl take to deliver it
just one day

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tosin090122: 6:25am On Feb 02, 2023
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ijeshaoflondon: 6:58am On Feb 02, 2023
fersam:

No. One game don spoil her ticket
...let her register for another one .
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nickkyt(m): 7:38am On Feb 02, 2023
ijeshaoflondon:

Or use NARIC
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IRIEBOY(m): 7:50am On Feb 02, 2023
Good a.m, Please how can someone get cheap flight to UK(Luton town) ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 8:01am On Feb 02, 2023
ijeshaoflondon:

Lol.... baba ...bet naija go don show u pepper

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.