Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (321) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (854794 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 9:58am On Jan 31, 2023
Yes…apply for ECCTIS validation

cbn4main:

Thank you for your reply.

BSc certificate can be used as proof of English proficiency right?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 9:59am On Jan 31, 2023
“Not Straight Forward”…you usually get the nsf email if there’s an issue with your application and additional time and documentation will be required.

deeolarh:
what is the meaning of nsf mail
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ori777: 11:42am On Jan 31, 2023
Visa Alert!!!! Long Post

COS - Dec 10. No
Application Jan 5 Priority.

NSF for MA- Jan 7 - No docs requested.
Long wait began.
Paid mail - 16th Jan. Response same day saying decision not yet made. Wait continues.

Jan 22 NSF mail stating that request for docs sent 2 weeks before not responded to. Another 5 days given to provide documents- Work experience and qualifications for the job. Please check the requirements for your job and be sure it aligns with your response.

Docs provided 2 days later.

BRP letter sent 29th Jan.
Passports for MA and 3 dependants picked up.

US passport was used for 1 child for TB test as Nigerian passport wasnt ready when doing test. We were concerned if this would be an issue so we included a copy of the US passport in the application. Nigerian passport was used for application as we heard there are delays with confirming the passport from the US.

Thank God for making all work out together eventually despite the hurdles.

Thanks to all sharing their different experiences, its a great resource that helps others get it right. Better than the experience any lawyer has.

May everyone waiting get good news.

9 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Sottybabe: 11:58am On Jan 31, 2023
Pls I tracked my application this morning and this is what I saw....Pls what do you understand by that.....returned back to VAC? Is my application successful? Looking forward to hear the goodnews my people but I haven't received any email from them o...Thanks so much

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ori777: 12:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
Sottybabe:
Pls I tracked my application this morning and this is what I saw....Pls what do you understand by that.....returned back to VAC? Is my application successful? Looking forward to hear the goodnews my people but I haven't received any email from them o...Thanks so much

Your passport is back at the VAC for pick up.
They say its good news as a refusal mail would have been sent if unsuccessful.

All the best.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IRIEBOY(m): 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2023
Sottybabe:
what date was your biometrics?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Sottybabe: 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
IRIEBOY:
what date was your biometrics?
20th January
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IRIEBOY(m): 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2023
Sottybabe:
20th January
okay.. A friend of mine is 19th.. still at DMC but have received brp mail already and no collection mail
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by RoyalPlace: 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2023
ori777:
Visa Alert!!!! Long Post

COS - Dec 10. No

Long wait began.
Paid mail - 16th Jan. Response same day saying decision not yet made. Wait continues.

Jan 22 NSF mail stating that request for docs sent 2 weeks before not responded to. Another 5 days given to provide documents- Work experience and qualifications for the job. Please check the requirements for your job and be sure it aligns with your response.

US passport was used for 1 child for TB test as Nigerian passport wasnt ready when doing test. We were concerned if this would be an issue so we included a copy of the US passport in the application. Nigerian passport was used for application as we heard there are delays with confirming the passport from the US.

Thanks to all sharing their different experiences, its a great resource that helps others get it right. Better than the experience any lawyer has.

Huge congratulations @ori777 . Can you kindly confirm the job title on your cos; Is it Senior Care Worker, Care Worker etc
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Sottybabe: 2:51pm On Jan 31, 2023
IRIEBOY:
okay.. A friend of mine is 19th.. still at DMC but have received brp mail already and no collection mail
So what do you think about what I posted?.....and has your friend checked again today? Congrats to you bro
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Sottybabe: 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
RoyalPlace:

Huge congratulations @ori777 . Can you kindly confirm the job title on your cos; Is it Senior Care Worker, Care Worker etc
about to ask samething too...pls what was the qualification you submitted and experiences you gave?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IRIEBOY(m): 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2023
Sottybabe:
So what do you think about what I posted?.....and has your friend checked again today? Congrats to you bro
yours is successful already . Yeah he did,thanks.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by PATRICIA93: 3:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
ori777:
Visa Alert!!!! Long Post

COS - Dec 10. No

Long wait began.

congratulations please what is the job tittle?? And wat type of certificate and experience was requested??
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 3:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
IRIEBOY:
Mine was 17th ikeja tls, dependant but haven't seen brp mail till now...and application still at dmc
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IRIEBOY(m): 4:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
Wisdom7400:

Mine was 17th ikeja tls, dependant but haven't seen brp mail till now...and application still at dmc
hopefully this week good news will flow in
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ori777: 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
RoyalPlace:

Thank you.

Its Senior Carer.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ori777: 5:24pm On Jan 31, 2023
Sottybabe:
about to ask samething too...pls what was the qualification you submitted and experiences you gave?

The documents requested was qualifications and experience for the job applied.

I presented a reference letter from my employer showing my auxiliary nurse training and work experience for 6 years.

Also my training certificates from when i started work/training till date with the UK care certificate done last year.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by omusiliyu(m): 6:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
Congratulations to everyone and those that are expecting the good news may the new land or wherever we find ourselves be of benefit to us. (Amen)

How do you guys get a cheap and affordable accommodation? 🥺

Apart of spareroom.com
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Sottybabe: 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
ori777:

The documents requested was qualifications and experience for the job applied.

I presented a reference letter from my employer showing my auxiliary nurse training and work experience for 6 years.

Also my training certificates from when i started work/training till date with the UK care certificate done last year.
I got this mail now and I went back to track my application....these are the two updates now....pls no decision mail ni?....hope they don issue me the visa my people cos this suspense they do me somehow....pls I am sorry for disturbing you oo

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IRIEBOY(m): 6:40pm On Jan 31, 2023
Sottybabe:
I got this mail now and I went back to track my application....these are the two updates now....pls no decision mail ni?....hope they don issue me the visa my people cos this suspense they do me somehow....pls I am sorry for disturbing you oo
if they refuse you ,you would have got a refusal mail.. congrats
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gistbite(f): 7:14pm On Jan 31, 2023
advanceDNA:

Dont put the cart before the horse..... its visa before enrolling them in school....them no go land first??.... u can research schools, send them emails to the admin, and get response about possibility of accepting your kids and possible documents u will need....

But first things first......secure visa...and becos they are all minor....they will get visa if the proof u present is air tight.....

They are not going anywhere without their father's consent lol
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
gistbite:

They are not going anywhere without their father's consent lol

Fathers consent na ordinary paper ....so all na wash... embassy is just bein formal and trying to remove themselves from facilitating child trafficking
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gistbite(f): 7:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
advanceDNA:

Fathers consent na ordinary paper ....so all na wash... embassy is just bein formal and trying to remove themselves from facilitating child trafficking
Then why all the questions Then? It's obviously am arrangee marriage?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2023
gistbite:

Then why all the questions Then? It's obviously am arrangee marriage?

Na u talk sooooooo

My hand no dey ooo

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Collins4u1(m): 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
ori777:

Thank you.

Its Senior Carer.

please where una dey see the job?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by PATRICIA93: 9:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
Please house is this correct even when the person have her ielts but she is not a doctor nurse or vet ??

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 9:23pm On Jan 31, 2023
Congratulations to everyone cheesy , I will advise you start looking for accomodations immediately because the frustration no be here cheesy

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IRIEBOY(m): 9:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ferrarilord:
Congratulations to everyone cheesy , I will advise you start looking for accomodations immediately because the frustration no be here cheesy
how can one start it while still in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by zeezeepearl: 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
Please house, kindly confirm if employers are still giving care assistants and care givers COS or would it be after February 15th if extended?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by hartson(m): 9:42pm On Jan 31, 2023
cbn4main:

Thank you for your reply.

BSc certificate can be used as proof of English proficiency right?
yes,but it will be evaluated by a designated body.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
IRIEBOY:
how can one start it while still in Nigeria?
if you can have someone who is based in the UK to help you with findings, calls and also get a guarantor if requested. You can also send mails to agents in charge of the property
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Sparekey(m): 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
Abeg where una dey get all this COS from, abeg make person update me ooh. I don't mind paying abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (318) (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.