Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (844839 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
slimanyd:

I won't talk much. Next time. Don't generalise. Just say that ur own agent talk say no more cos. Simple. People wey get link pass ur own agent dey wey them still post NHS job yesterday sef. grin I already said it in one of my previous post. These uk thingy is now more stricter and costlier with the development that happened this week. People that are struggling and pricing it back won't have that room again. Am Talking in parables. Let the wise ones discern.
If you own agent talk say no more cos , His only link was those uk agent that have been suspended from employing henceforth.
Please what's the development you said happened this week?😳
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mykelpato(m): 1:09pm On Apr 02, 2023
advanceDNA:

Can u explain what u mean by agents are not allowed to give COS.?? Are agents not just middle men?? I thought the COS belongs to the care home on norms??
There are some agencies that are licensed sponsors who recruits people but most especially for Domiciliary care,those type of agents may not be doing active recruitment like that anymore. However ,real legit agents are like middlemen who work hand in hand with care homes they charge you money fast track your application and the care homes will schedule and interview and hire you asap. Those type are still working , they’re just middlemen that work closely with the care home managers and maybe HRs, so basically the care homes are recruiting you directly.

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by femiphillips007(m): 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2023
Can student visa applicants also use The consultant practice or other hospitals approved by UK on the UK gov site
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by stanvesco(m): 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
Alabamah:
Away from health & Care worker jobs...
Did you know that UK QTS team have started sending mails to applicants..

TRCN have also started doing their jobs for Teachers interested in teaching in UK.

Only science degree holder is applicable for now. They have really gone far in WhatsApp group... However, it's so unfortunate no one is updating about the teacher's Route.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Hermeknorr(f): 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
ogoloray:

And it wasn't like that before, right?
it wasn't like that before from my own side and I wasn't the one that said its been cancelled. I just responded based on my confusion, abeg be calming down. I dey find sponsorship too, I no join people that wants it to be cancelled.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Hermeknorr(f): 3:29pm On Apr 02, 2023
Go read my reply, this time around slowly!!!! No be everytime person dey rush to respond
tiptoe1:

No wonder them say you they post n0nsense before. Just drop a link from home office that shows it has been suspended, I'm waiting
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tiptoe1: 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
Hermeknorr:
Go read my reply, this time around slowly!!!! No be everytime person dey rush to respond

Nigeria has been on the list for years and people have been applying directly to care homes and hospitals and getting employed.

Most people I know are either getting replies about the organization not having license to sponsor foreigners or they prefer to sponsor someone already in the UK. Don't know why you keep getting those responses

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by opylog(m): 4:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
BuildingProject:

Would like to reach out pls! Do you mind dropping your contact or you reach me via mine

Zero,8,One, Six,2,Nine,Zero, 7, two, Four, Four.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by chy55: 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
Please house, I need some clarifications on these

1. What are the documents required at the
airport (Nigeria) before travelling?

2. Do they ask any questions in Nigerian
airport while checking in?

3. What do they request at the POE?

4. What are the likely questions asked at the
POE?

5. Someone traveling by Rwandair, is their
anything that will be required at the airport
in Rwanda.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by oak202: 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2023
slimanyd:

U get it bro. Maybe it was a mistake from the company when filling the forms though.

Thank you for word of encouragement.the employer was contacted and they added a sponsor note to the new CoS that it is not required for the job
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bali233: 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
Please can someone help with this? I am in the UK and switching to a dependent visa as I was previously a student and my husband just got his skilled worker visa. I just filled the form and got to the ihs part and its saying total to pay is 2184 pounds for 3years. I am confused. As my husband paid 1872 pounds for his. Is dependent ihs fees now higher?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by slimanyd: 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
oak202:

Thank you for word of encouragement.the employer was contacted and they added a sponsor note to the new CoS that it is not required for the job

Great. Go ye and collect thou visa

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Osa4: 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
Is it advisable to fast track or apply normally

BTW April and May is it peak season ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by semmyk(m): 8:43am On Apr 03, 2023
BuildingProject:
He applied for a student visa application which was successful.
- He got a BRP.
- He is even in school which we all know, they don't issue certificate for degree immediately you finish your course.
Reason why that clause is their. Any previous application that was successful. But wetin I know.
Thanks for the clarification again.
👍🏽 A previous successful application suffices. Spot-on.
That satisfy proof. It is not the original English documentation; it's the successful application.
If however, any has had a firsthand negative experience (decline), kindly let us know.
semmyk:
... ... YouKay gov site.
For HCA - https://www.gov.uk/health-care-worker-visa/knowledge-of-english
- You’ll usually need to prove your knowledge of the English language when you apply, unless you did this in a previous successful visa application
... ...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ogoloray(m): 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2023
Who knows how long TB test is valid for, before it expires?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 12:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
ogoloray:
Who knows how long TB test is valid for, before it expires?

6 months
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ogoloray(m): 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

6 months

Many thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Christabeliciou: 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
Good day gurus,

Dependant did biometrics on 13th march.

30th March Mail was sent for BRP that visa was successful.

But on tracking it's showing still at DMC, yet to get a mail from TLS for collection of passport.

Is there a link or email address one can send to for the delay.

Thanks for your response

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by chy55: 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2023
Please can someone help with these information.

chy55:
Please house, I need some clarifications on these

1. What are the documents required at the
airport (Nigeria) before travelling?

2. Do they ask any questions in Nigerian
airport while checking in?

3. What do they request at the POE?

4. What are the likely questions asked at the
POE?

5. Someone traveling by Rwandair, is their
anything that will be required at the airport
in Rwanda.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mindlog: 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
lekwise1409:
Pls help me on this sir/ma. I want to apply as health care assistant and work visa, does a bsc psychology holder needs to register for hcpc? Have done narric evalution. Pls am kind off confused totally, help me out.

It is only when you have a Doctorate in Psychology that you can be eligible for HCPC registration.

If you graduated with at least a 2.1, you will be eligible for the graduate membership of the British Psychological Society, which qualifies you to use MBPsS after your name and eligible to apply for assistant psychologist jobs in the UK and to an extent, Ireland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mightyjj(m): 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2023
Does ecctis evaluation delivery address matters in UK visa application? My wife used her father's home address instead of our current address we are using for application?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
mightyjj:
Does ecctis evaluation delivery address matters in UK visa application? My wife used her father's home address instead of our current address we are using for application?

Lol....if u see any hard copy delivery make i bend grin
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by woffie: 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
Pls does anyone here have ideal of days they do attend to people who want to collect their GCE certificate for Nov/Dec 2011 at Ogba Lagos State cause I learnt they have list of years they do attend to each day and I stay far away from Lagos....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by oak202: 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
Good evening house,i'm filling main applicant application form. There is a portion where they ask where i will be staying? Should i put the address on the CoS or the one on the Letterhead of the maintenance letter given to us by the company?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by wholejay: 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2023
mightyjj:

No it doesn't

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.