Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (859502 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (608) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CHRISWUZZY: 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2023
Gud evening, Trust everyone is doing well?

I think alot of people are experiencing delay now like within July and August.
Applications might be enormous I guess.
We just have to be calm and pray that's it 🤲🤲.
Any group u put head now ,u go de hear complains 😤.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mofolam: 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2023
CHRISWUZZY:
Gud evening, Trust everyone is doing well?

I think alot of people are experiencing delay now like within July and August.
Applications might be enormous I guess.
We just have to be calm and pray that's it 🤲🤲.
Any group u put head now ,u go de hear complains 😤.

Yesso. It’s peak period due to Summer visits and school resumption. Any day they decide to remember us, we dey here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IJay8: 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2023
IJay8:
Good morning y’all @advanceDNA good morning dear please I have a question please I want to start up my caregiver job application, like I told you my husband and I wer refused student visa last month my husband was the main applicant and I was the dependent, my questions:
1. Hope our student visa refusal won’t affect this our work visa?
2. My husband’s passport is out but mine is still at application received by DMC, with this if I apply for caregiver job hope it won’t be a problem as my passport is not yet out though 9th of this month will make it 2months since we do the previous visa application ?
3. I will be the one to apply as the main applicant while my husband will apply as dependent if my visa comes out, hope is good like that?
4. Will my reason of previous visa refusal as a dependent be the same as my husband reason of refusal as the main applicant ?
Please someone should help me with this questions 🙏🏻
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jurhnsyn: 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2023
Hello guys, please is the family consent form to be filled and submitted for each member of the family or only for minor dependents?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
IJay8:

Please someone should help me with this questions 🙏🏻

U will still come back and ask these question again in another way......

1..no..as long as u ddnt break any law like falsification of documentation oe lying ....refusal is not an automatic reaaon to deny a new visa application ...it will not affect ur work visa

2.problem as in how?? What has the job u are applying for gotta do with ur physical passpprt...??
I mean .... u dont need ur physical passport to apply for a job online...... the worst they can ask u is to upload soft copy or ur passport number.... me i dont undertsand u oooo

3. Who u choose to be the main applicant btw u and ur husband is ur family's decision...... i dont really get this question.......
however, if there are any other conditions like pregnancy, disability, having a special skill or degree, etc...u can mention so pple who have gone through such can advice u...

4., if u dont know the reason for ur refusal, check ur refusal letter....
if u dont have refusal letter, wait for them to send it to ur email...then u can compare it with ur husband's refusal
Last time....i told u to cancel ur application the other day since u said its at dmc and u are worried about the refual ..that way u the main apllicant wont have any refusal history....but u said ukvi has already answered u when u sent an email
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by burgessdon(m): 6:55am On Aug 09, 2023
Good morning all. Please, how long can someone enter UK before the WORK START DATE on COS? Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by toluf: 7:54am On Aug 09, 2023
bqola:
Please I want to know if a PCC is required for partner/dependent on visa application for health and care worker visa
Yes it is
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IJay8: 7:56am On Aug 09, 2023
advanceDNA:

U will still come back and ask these question again in another way......

1..no..as long as u ddnt break any law like falsification of documentation oe lying ....refusal is not an automatic reaaon to deny a new visa application ...it will not affect ur work visa

2.problem as in how?? What has the job u are applying for gotta do with ur physical passpprt...??
I mean .... u dont need ur physical passport to apply for a job online...... the worst they can ask u is to upload soft copy or ur passport number.... me i dont undertsand u oooo

3. Who u choose to be the main applicant btw u and ur husband is ur family's decision...... i dont really get this question.......
however, if there are any other conditions like pregnancy, disability, having a special skill or degree, etc...u can mention so pple who have gone through such can advice u...

4., if u dont know the reason for ur refusal, check ur refusal letter....
if u dont have refusal letter, wait for them to send it to ur email...then u can compare it with ur husband's refusal
Last time....i told u to cancel ur application the other day since u said its at dmc and u are worried about the refual ..that way u the main apllicant wont have any refusal history....but u said ukvi has already answered u when u sent an email

Thanks very much dear, I really appreciate 🙏🏻💯
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by smartchick01: 9:03am On Aug 09, 2023
Please do they re escalate or what , my application since june still no decision

Mofolam:

Many people
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abubanty: 9:17am On Aug 09, 2023
burgessdon:
Good morning all. Please, how long can someone enter UK before the WORK START DATE on COS? Thanks

On the VISA entry date is stated, I believe anytime from that date you can travel.

Also if you are ask at POE why you are coming before start date you can say you want to spend some time with family members in UK before you resume.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mofolam: 9:46am On Aug 09, 2023
smartchick01:
Please do they re escalate or what , my application since june still no decision

Call to know if decision had been made. If no decision had been made they will escalate it again. In my case I also recently filed a complaint to home office and I was told I will get a response within 20wd. Biometric was June also and it’s for child dependent.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by burgessdon(m): 9:54am On Aug 09, 2023
Thanks so much for your prompt response..quote author=Abubanty post=124985029]

On the VISA entry date is stated, I believe anytime from that date you can travel.

Also if you are ask at POE why you are coming before start date you can say you want to spend some time with family members in UK before you resume. [/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by smartchick01: 9:56am On Aug 09, 2023
OMG! , another 20 working days , this is wickedness now, i called already still no decision

Mofolam:

Call to know if decision had been made. If no decision had been made they will escalate it again. In my case I also recently filed a complaint to home office and I was told I will get a response within 20wd. Biometric was June also and it’s for child dependent.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mofolam: 10:18am On Aug 09, 2023
smartchick01:
OMG! , another 20 working days , this is wickedness now, i called already still no decision

They escalated it again. But I didn’t trust the speed of the rubbish so I decided to file a complaint. Those customer service ppl are outsourced and they don’t know anything. The person I spoke to said if I don’t get response after the new escalation elapses I should call again.
People with similar issues got responses after 2 months. For ur own sanity just expect decision in September
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by smartchick01: 10:23am On Aug 09, 2023
Please how do i file a complaint ?
Work resumption has passed and this is totally unfair, people that applied later have gotten decisions

Mofolam:

They escalated it again. But I didn’t trust the speed of the rubbish so I decided to file a complaint. Those customer service ppl are outsourced and they don’t know anything. The person I spoke to said if I don’t get response after the new escalation elapses I should call again.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mofolam: 10:24am On Aug 09, 2023
smartchick01:
Please how do i file a complaint ?
Work resumption has passed and this is totally unfair, people that applied later have gotten decisions

For MA or dependent?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Allschoolsinfo: 10:26am On Aug 09, 2023
@Advancedna and otuers

What should I pick here while registering for ECCTIS.

The first is purpose of enquiry and the second is field of interest.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fiendishly: 10:26am On Aug 09, 2023
smartchick01:

I also submitted in June , did interview on July 4th . Still haven’t gotten a decision yet , I don refresh email taya , hand don deh pain me sef lol.

Please what is a paid call or mail biko ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by smartchick01: 10:33am On Aug 09, 2023
MA
Mofolam:

For MA or dependent?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by smartchick01: 10:35am On Aug 09, 2023
its to know the status of your application (if a decision is made or not) you can check on the gov.uk website on how to do the paid mail

Fiendishly:

I also submitted in June , did interview on July 4th . Still haven’t gotten a decision yet , I don refresh email taya , hand don deh pain me sef lol.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mofolam: 10:39am On Aug 09, 2023
smartchick01:
MA
https://www.ukvi-complaints.homeoffice.gov.uk/reason

if u scroll down in the escalation email ul see an email dedicated for assisting health and care workers; u can also send them a message
UKVINHSTeam@homeoffice.gov.uk

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by smartchick01: 10:42am On Aug 09, 2023
Thank you soo much
God bless you
May we receive good news soon

Mofolam:

https://www.ukvi-complaints.homeoffice.gov.uk/reason

if u scroll down in the escalation email ul see an email dedicated for assisting health and care workers; u can also send them a message
UKVINHSTeam@homeoffice.gov.uk
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 11:04am On Aug 09, 2023
Allschoolsinfo:
@Advancedna and otuers

What should I pick here while registering for ECCTIS.

The first is purpose of enquiry and the second is field of interest.

U are good to go

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by taalas: 11:13am On Aug 09, 2023
Did you do visa interview or biometrics?

Fiendishly:

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by woffie: 11:56am On Aug 09, 2023
Pls has anyone been able to book tb text recently on IOm ,Have tried email them and I was given a link to book through it but the site is not coming up...if anyone has been able to book recently they should pls guild me on how it was done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abubanty: 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2023
woffie:
Pls has anyone been able to book tb text recently on IOm ,Have tried email them and I was given a link to book through it but the site is not coming up...if anyone has been able to book recently they should pls guild me on how it was done

https://appointmentnigeria.iom.int/user/login?destination=/form/book-an-appointment

The site works nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by woffie: 1:00pm On Aug 09, 2023
Abubanty:

https://appointmentnigeria.iom.int/user/login?destination=/form/book-an-appointment

The site works nah

Thanks for your help have been able to book appointment successfully but there's no where to make payment their,but I called one on the number of their number and the machine was able to give me an account number ..My question now is that can I make the transfer and if yes what else do I need to after I made the transfer for them to know am the one who make the transfer in other not to cancel the booking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by austino677(m): 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2023
advanceDNA:

U are good to go
Any advice on this interview i received?

We were impressed with your qualifications and believe you could be a valuable addition to our team.

To move forward, we would like to invite you to complete a video interview, which will allow us to learn more about you and assess your suitability for the position.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 3:18pm On Aug 09, 2023
austino677:
Any advice on this interview i received?

We were impressed with your qualifications and believe you could be a valuable addition to our team.

To move forward, we would like to invite you to complete a video interview, which will allow us to learn more about you and assess your suitability for the position.

Prepare for the interview... its a one way interview....just u recording ur answers and submitting it....usually situational question..
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by austino677(m): 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
advanceDNA:

Prepare for the interview... its a one way interview....just u recording ur answers and submitting it....usually situational question..
thanks so much..
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by burgessdon(m): 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
House, please I need someone to help me here.The start date on my cos is 30th Dec 2023 n my biometric is slated for 11th August (next tomorrow) .Hope it's not too early to apply for my Visa..... Thank u all .
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by pstrings: 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2023
It is too early.u should apply 3month to your CoS start date
burgessdon:
House, please I need someone to help me here.The start date on my cos is 30th Dec 2023 n my biometric is slated for 11th August (next tomorrow) .Hope it's not too early to apply for my Visa..... Thank u all .

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (608) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.