Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (853895 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by burgessdon(m): 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2023
Thanks so much for this ., Please, could you respond to my email.Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by burgessdon(m): 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2023
Thanks so much for this ., Please, could you respond to my email.Thanks
@pstrings
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dracarysss: 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
Me oo.
You won’t believe I am still waiting for my children to get their visas. Biometrics was submitted June 28th 2023. I’ve sent several emails and made 2 paid calls and still nothing. I have no choice but to wait.
Quite frustrating

smartchick01:
please who has had to contact UKVI due to no decision 15 days after escalation via paid mail

thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by smartchick01: 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2023
My dear i can imagine, mine since june21st
i tire

dracarysss:
Me oo.
You won’t believe I am still waiting for my children to get their visas. Biometrics was submitted June 28th 2023. I’ve sent several emails and made 2 paid calls and still nothing. I have no choice but to wait.
Quite frustrating

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fiendishly: 6:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
taalas:
Did you do visa interview or biometrics?

I did biometrics in June and I did visa interview in July 4th
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by smartchick01: 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
Biometrics
Fiendishly:

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fiendishly: 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2023
smartchick01:
Biometrics

Quite frustrating
Since June

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MerceeD(f): 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2023
Please what questions were you asked during the interview
Fiendishly:

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2023
Fiendishly:

Interview ?? For what visa type??
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fiendishly: 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2023
advanceDNA:

Interview ?? For what visa type??
Tier 2 , church worker .
3 years
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fiendishly: 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
MerceeD:
Please what questions were you asked during the interview

Basically everything in my COS
To know if I’m aware of the job information
They also asked me some questions my employer asked me during the job application
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2023
Fiendishly:

Tier 2 , church worker .
3 years

U are the 3 person im seeing with this visa type ....Is this the new plug or una just love church work??

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fiendishly: 8:24pm On Aug 09, 2023
advanceDNA:

U are the 3 person im seeing with this visa type ....Is this the new plug or una just love church work??

I think it is just an untapped route
Although it’s hard to find churches that give COS . But I think it’s a good route .
Application is also straightforward
Would have paid for priority if I had known .
This waiting is frustrating but fingers crossed sha
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2023
Fiendishly:

I think it is just an untapped route
Although it’s hard to find churches that give COS . But I think it’s a good route .
Application is also straightforward
Would have paid for priority if I had known .
This waiting is frustrating but fingers crossed sha

Nigerian church?? Are u a pastor??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mofolam: 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2023
burgessdon:
House, please I need someone to help me here.The start date on my cos is 30th Dec 2023 n my biometric is slated for 11th August (next tomorrow) .Hope it's not too early to apply for my Visa..... Thank u all .

You can apply for your visa immediately you get ur cos if u want. Anytime within 3 months of receiving it. Add 3 weeks visa processing time to your August 11. Add another 3 months after prospectively getting your visa. You will be traveling in December and that seems fair to me. And all these yeye maths is excluding any potential delay or NSF... If you don’t experience any delay try not to travel too early. But wait oo! How did you get biometric date without applying for visa?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2023
Howfar bro, have you gotten a decision?
Datakey:
Good evening house..
Today made it 5days since my biometrics on 1st August 2023.. I tried paid call and paid mail I keep getting an error message that my payment failed.. I have tried like 3 Diff master card... I did priority and application is still at DMC...

Abeg what next should I do?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by burgessdon(m): 11:52pm On Aug 09, 2023
@ mofolam ...Thanks so much for your time.Your prompt response is highly appreciated.I did submit my Visa application before getting my biometric date.God bless you bro.
Mofolam:

You can apply for your visa immediately you get ur cos if u want. Anytime within 3 months of receiving it. Add 3 weeks visa processing time to your August 11. Add another 3 months after prospectively getting your visa. You will be traveling in December and that seems fair to me. And all these yeye maths is excluding any potential delay or NSF... If you don’t experience any delay try not to travel too early. But wait oo! How did you get biometric date without applying for visa?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by viperVIP: 12:06am On Aug 10, 2023
Are you looking to fly soon?
Go to the airline website to check and not just truly on the resellers like Wakanow and the likes.
There are great deals out there.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by austino677(m): 7:58am On Aug 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

Prepare for the interview... its a one way interview....just u recording ur answers and submitting it....usually situational question..
please can you advice me if i should send an after interview email to the "HR"or i should let them get back to me
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jurhnsyn: 8:07am On Aug 10, 2023
Someone should please help answer this.
jurhnsyn:
Hello guys, please is the family consent form to be filled and submitted for each member of the family or only for minor dependents?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by phenzy(m): 8:17am On Aug 10, 2023
For someone that did biometrics on the 24th of July. When am I likely expect the outcome of my visa application(standard)? I don track am tire.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by America001: 8:27am On Aug 10, 2023
Good morning all, please I have some questions for my brother. I'll appreciate answers from gurus wey sabi

1. He's in the UK already on Tier 4 but now wants to bring his wife over, does my brother need Police Clearance Certificate as the wife is coming in on a Tier 2 visa and he wants to switch to being her dependent.

2. I heard there's a new IOM link for UK applicants. If so, can I have the link please.

3. Can someone do PCC in absentia. My brother's wife is heavy and can't travel to Lagos or Abuja for it
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Datakey: 8:32am On Aug 10, 2023
typicaltemi:
Howfar bro, have you gotten a decision?

Yes ooooooh..
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 8:32am On Aug 10, 2023
austino677:
please can you advice me if i should send an after interview email to the "HR"or i should let them get back to me

Shebi u just did the interview not up to 72hrs??
Calm down....let them assess the intervew...no be only u do am....in my opinion they will get back to you.....
relax...them go pick you since u don reach their interview stage....unless u say rubbish...

Visa fees, plane ticket and accomodation all, coverd....u go dey alright
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 10, 2023
Congratulations
Datakey:

Yes ooooooh..
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Datakey: 8:35am On Aug 10, 2023
Visa Alert.

Application date 28th July
Bio 1st August priority.
Moved to DMC 1st August.
Paid Call 9th August

I was told a decision has been made.

Moved to VAC 9th August
Recieved by VAC 9th August
Collection mail 9th August
BRB mail 10th August..

Quick question.. The date on my BRB mail to enter UK is on the 1st September. Pls can I enter before then?

7 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by austino677(m): 8:56am On Aug 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

Shebi u just did the interview not up to 72hrs??
Calm down....let them assess the intervew...no be only u do am....in my opinion they will get back to you.....
relax...them go pick you since u don reach their interview stage....unless u say rubbish...

Visa fees, plane ticket and accomodation all, coverd....u go dey alright
grin thanks grin
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 9:01am On Aug 10, 2023
austino677:
grin thanks grin

No jokes about my last paragraph ooo
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by austino677(m): 9:04am On Aug 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

No jokes about my last paragraph ooo
lol me sef no understand the last paragraph but i dey laugh.. You mean they will give accommodation, plane ticket etc?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by phenzy(m): 9:20am On Aug 10, 2023
phenzy:
For someone that did biometrics on the 24th of July. When am I likely expect the outcome of my visa application(standard)? I don track am tire.

@advanceDNA
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 9:36am On Aug 10, 2023
austino677:
lol me sef no understand the last paragraph but i dey laugh.. You mean they will give accommodation, plane ticket etc?

Yeah.....thats it... plus visa fees

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 9:38am On Aug 10, 2023
phenzy:

@advanceDNA

Baba u just apply naaa....17 days....
SlA is 3 weeks....relax...ur visa go soon show... this period na rush period....but with some luck u go get ur visa next

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.