Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (848568 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by wandeykul(f): 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
Good evening, im new here. I studied History Education in my undergraduate and ive been running an NGO for the past 3 years in Nigeria but im yet to be registered. Is there hope for me to get a social work job in the UK and what are my chances and what how do I go about it. I understand people are busy but i wouldnt mind being contacted on whatsapp via 08147593794 or added to any existing whatsapp group where il get information on step by step process and mentoring. Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ebdumi: 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
Good evening everyone, please what are the chances for someone that studies nutrition and dietetics..
Will getting work be easy?, Same as work visa
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CeeCyrils: 8:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
Thanks sis!
beautyfoch:
You have an option to choose either PAPER based or COMPUTER based.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by EnglandAmaka(f): 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
Raechelle:
Hello guys, I just got an invite for an interview. Going through the mail they planned on a physical interview and of course that is not possible for me. I have emailed them to request for a virtual interview but they are yet to get back to me. My Issue is that I didn't book the Interview on my trac jobs before replying the mail. Should I Book the interview on trac or wait for a response from them?

Book the interview immediately. It's first come first served. If you want to wait until you get a reply before booking the interview, you may not be interviewed at all.

They might not reply you till a day to the interview. After which they might have closed the portal for booking of interviews, they may think you are no longer interested.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 10:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
Has anyone tried booking for Tuberculosis recently? No dates available even I like 2 months time
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by wandeykul(f): 10:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
wandeykul:
Good evening, im new here. I studied History Education in my undergraduate and ive been running an NGO for the past 3 years in Nigeria but im yet to be registered. Is there hope for me to get a social work job in the UK and what are my chances and what how do I go about it. I understand people are busy but i wouldnt mind being contacted on whatsapp via 08147593794 or added to any existing whatsapp group where il get information on step by step process and mentoring. Thank you

Please someone should help me�
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 11:51pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ebdumi:
Good evening everyone, please what are the chances for someone that studies nutrition and dietetics..
Will getting work be easy?, Same as work visa

If you're qualified as a Dietician, search for Dietician jobs and check the requirements to secure the job.

If you're not qualified as a Dietician, then your best option is the Social Worker/Health care assistant route. For more information on that, start reading the thread from page 1.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 11:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
wandeykul:

Please someone should help me�

Start reading from Page 1. All the information you need is on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mendyn: 6:00am On Mar 14, 2022
Hi bro, Please can I message you personally?

Tell your friend to go to the nearest Teaching or General Hospital and locate any of the following units: EEG, ECG, Echocardiography, Spirometry or Physiology units. Request to learn at any of the unit (Most are free, some may ask for certain amount of money). Get sufficient experience and proficiency in their chosen field. Look for short courses related to their chosen fields that they can take. Then go online to begin their job search.

I schooled in Nigeria, by the way[/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mendyn: 6:01am On Mar 14, 2022
Hi bro can I message you personally?
dee1504:

Tell your friend to go to the nearest Teaching or General Hospital and locate any of the following units: EEG, ECG, Echocardiography, Spirometry or Physiology units. Request to learn at any of the unit (Most are free, some may ask for certain amount of money). Get sufficient experience and proficiency in their chosen field. Look for short courses related to their chosen fields that they can take. Then go online to begin their job search.

I schooled in Nigeria, by the way
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by luckygeee: 6:30am On Mar 14, 2022
Jaysleeves:
Congratulations please what did you study and do you have any prior experience on the job ?

Yes I have 5years experience
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by luckygeee: 6:33am On Mar 14, 2022
Kaylaonah:

Congratulations on the job offer and yes, every home has a yearly allocation which expires after that year. They are given a limited amount of cos to give to overseas applicants which is why majority of homes are looking for UK based applicants.

Please could you share the home you applied with?

Rightathome SUK

5 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by EnglandAmaka(f): 7:52am On Mar 14, 2022
To whom it may concern

You have the right to work in the UK if;

1. You have an EU Passport,

2. You have a Full UK Birth Certificate,

3. You have a UK Visa

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Raechelle: 9:47am On Mar 14, 2022
How were you able to apply without a UK driving license?
Do you live in the UK already?
luckygeee:

Rightathome SUK
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bakol: 10:52am On Mar 14, 2022
emike92:
Visa Alert (Skilled Worker)

Visa Application - 15th February
Biometric- 18th February
Application sent to DMC - 18th February
Application sent to VAC - 3rd March
Visa Collected - 4th March.

I know most people here are on the Health abs Care worker path so I’m writing this to also assist those on the skilled worker Tier 2 path.

Step 1: Finding and Getting a Job
First thing (and most important is looking for a job that matches your work experience. I work in the finance sector so I applied to just about every consulting/ Big 4/ Finance company that had openings that matched my skill level. It’s important that when you read the JB, your CV can back it up. Most companies do key word searches to sort through all the CV’s they receive. So if you are an engineer go through the career page for Shell, Rolls Royce, if you are in IT…the world is your oyster. I sent out about 36 applications. Multiple within the same organization.
From there it moved to the interview stage. Practice as much as you can. Not just to know what to say but to feel comfortable enough to let the conversation flow. Also if you are sent the name of the interviewer ahead of time…do a little stalking. LinkedIn even Instagram. You might just find something you have in common.
I had 2 interviews (a month apart) before I received my offer about a month after the 2nd interview.

Step 2: COS
After I accepted my offer, my company had to perform a background check. This took about a month to complete (mainly because of the Christmas break). After that they moved on to the COS. My job needed a copy of my TB certificate to begin and that took a while but once I sent it in it took less than 2 weeks for my COS to be issued to me. I didn’t need to make any payment for this.

Step 3: Visa application.
There are enough posts that detail the requirements but I’ll just like your the documents I submitted.
Completed visa application, copy of COS, copy of University degree (schooled abroad), copy of passport data page and all previous UK visas and immigration stamps for the past 10 years, job offer letter) (I didn’t to show proof of funds)

I hope this was helpful to someone.

Thanks bro. This is really helpful.

Please, is it compulsory for the decision letter to follow the VISA before once can be allowed entry at the airport?

Your kind revert will be appreciated.

Regards,
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Beedollas(f): 11:10am On Mar 14, 2022
Hello house, good morning to our able Gurus and my able housemates. Please has anyone been successful in sending application to nouveaucare and got a reply in respect to the application? They keep sending me push mails about taking ielts and care certificate. I already mentioned that I have those but they'll never talk about my application or resume...just advertising the ielts and care certificate.

Are they truly a recruiting agency
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by emike92: 11:35am On Mar 14, 2022
bakol:

Thanks bro. This is really helpful.

Please, is it compulsory for the decision letter to follow the VISA before once can be allowed entry at the airport?

Your kind revert will be appreciated.

Regards,

There is a letter that comes in the pack when you pick up your passport with the vignette sticker. Is that what you mean?

You need that letter to be able to pass through immigration in UK. It’s written in it that the letter should be presented to the visa officer.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Teewhy2: 11:42am On Mar 14, 2022
Dears,
Can anyone advise if getting a Band 4 certificate has more advantage than Band 3 certificate in search of job with sponsorship.
Someone close to me is presently doing a Band 3 certificate course and was told if they needed to be issued a band 4 certificate since the curriculum is the same the person should just take one more course at additional fees to get the Band 4 certificate instead of the band 3 certificate..
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ozed55: 12:16pm On Mar 14, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mendyn: 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
Please where and how would one go about this one year conversation course??

Can it be done here in Nigeria or what?

efilefun:
It’s pretty hard if you schooled in Nigeria but if you schooled in any EU country then it’s kinda straight forward.

If you schooled in Nigeria you will need to do a year conversion course and exam then one year paid internship before being licensed to practice over there.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Teewhy2: 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kaylaonah:
Hi guys, it's been a while cheesy

Concerning the two agencies I dropped, lptc and kope medics, I have someone who is almost done with her clinical placement with kope so I'll update you guys when she's done.

Concerning lptc, I don't have any insider info but it looks genuine and has been here since 2016 or so.

You can go for any of them that tickles your fancy.

Meanwhile, while we wait for 15th February, you can arm yourselves with as much certificates as you can. There are sites where you can get free care certificates but please be reminded that not all certificates are useful to you. There are 15 principles guiding care workers, make sure that whatever certificate you're getting falls under them. Don't go and train for something wey no concern your matter.

any update on the person doing clinical with kope.
any prospect of getting a job soon.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by infinity2050: 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
Good day house,
pls I need advise on these. Between IELTS and Ecctis which is preferable for health care visa applications.
Also, which should I write : IELTS Academic for ukvi or IELTS General training for ukvi. I appreciate your kind response
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DreamerDoer: 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
Please when they ask for work experience, what proof of work experience am I to submit?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mendyn: 2:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
Please I'm interested in this

Can you email me on asnwabufoh@gmail.com

Itstemi10:
Guys, I can volunteer to start contacting Nursing agencies. I only need to walk into their office and let them know my Sisters and brothers are willing to work. They are DESPERATELY short staffed in the UK and all agencies are looking for workers but the oyibos are not answering them because they get monetary benefits that pays more than full time Care job.

I will need to set up some sort of consultation on LinkedIn and can start meeting the Care and Nursing agencies soon ( Or even the NHS directly)
I believe they will ask for your application and forward their interest and pre employment letter to the home office too.
Good luck to all of you.
All the Indians and Polish will get it if we don't act fast.
If you want me to contact them please show your interests below.
Well-done guys.

5 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DreamerDoer: 2:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
DreamerDoer:
Please when they ask for work experience, what proof of work experience am I to submit?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by AllisonUK: 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
Guys, I'm in a bit of a fix abeg. My name was spelt incorrectly on my degree certificate. I tried to correct it some eight years back, but my school frustrated the life out of me and so I left them to God, but continued my life with a sworn affidavit. Now I don't know if it can be uploaded to Naric like that, with an affidavit...is it doable and will Naric answer me? Someone told me Oyinbo school applications accommodate such, but I don't know about Naric...

PS: I've tried to reconnect with my school, but "the person" is charging 45k. That will go a long way in the Naric process...

Again, please what relationship does my name on Certificate has to do with the medium of instruction letter? Isn't it typed by the school officials? Even my transcripts have the correct name, but he insists that the name on the degree would need to be changed?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by efilefun(m): 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mendyn:
Please where and how would one go about this one year conversation course??

Can it be done here in Nigeria or what?

Nope it’s in UK, it’s more like a masters program.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DreamerDoer: 3:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
efilefun:
Nope it’s in UK, it’s more like a masters program.
Please do you have any answer for my question above?.... I don't want to mess the application up
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by infinity2050: 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mendyn:
Please I'm interested in this

Can you email me on asnwabufoh@gmail.com

I am very much interested. Kindly email me on
gibsonariakpomu@gmail.com
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by infinity2050: 4:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
Good day house,
pls I need advise on these. Between IELTS and Ecctis which is preferable for health care visa applications.
Also, which should I write : IELTS Academic for ukvi or IELTS General training for ukvi. I appreciate your kind response
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by AllisonUK: 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
DreamerDoer:

Who is asking? The only way to prove work experience is to answer questions knowledgably at interviews and to show recommendation/reference letters...and maybe payslips... letters of appointment..

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: happigirl1 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.