Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Ever Had A Close Shave With Death? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ever Had A Close Shave With Death? (22160 Views)

Dealing With Death The Right Way / I Just Witnessed Someone Have A Close Shave With Death / Leke Adeboye Gets A Clean Shave In Honor Of His Brother, Dare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Had A Close Shave With Death? by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:03am On Oct 14, 2021
sonmvayina:

The child Isaiah is talking about has already been born when Isaiah was prophesying. The child was already 6 years old. Is English a problem to you? For unto us a child IS born"...Isaiah was referring to future king Hezekiah. He was already 6 years old at the time. He is not referring to a future event...
You Christian impose your interpretation on Jewish scriptures. That is not what it says...
So you mean the child Hezekiah was "The mighty God" and not an idol, right?

The Jewish scriptures clearly said the child was "The mighty God" so you don't have the flimsy excuse of Christians imposing their own interpretations to it.
Re: Ever Had A Close Shave With Death? by sonmvayina(m): 11:51am On Oct 14, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
So you mean the child Hezekiah was "The mighty God" and not an idol, right?

The Jewish scriptures clearly said the child was "The mighty God" so you don't have the flimsy excuse of Christians imposing their own interpretations to it.

No that's not what the Hebrew says. This is what it says..

Re: Ever Had A Close Shave With Death? by KnownUnknown: 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
5For a child has been born to us, a son given to us, and the authority is upon his shoulder, and the wondrous adviser, the mighty God, the everlasting Father, called his name, "the prince of peace."

Christian lie:
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

So, with the flourish of the pen, they change words to benefit themselves.

Can I by justice or crooked ways of deceit ascend a loftier tower that may be a fortress to me all of my days?
Pindar
Re: Ever Had A Close Shave With Death? by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:06am On Oct 16, 2021
sonmvayina:

No that's not what the Hebrew says. This is what it says..
You had to get a demonically twisted translation of the original Hebrew texts to back your lies, but it was exposed in the link:

http://bhebrew.biblicalhumanities.org/viewtopic.php?t=1101

Here's the correct translations of the original Hebrew texts in the screenshot below.

Re: Ever Had A Close Shave With Death? by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:08am On Oct 16, 2021
KnownUnknown:
5For a child has been born to us, a son given to us, and the authority is upon his shoulder, and the wondrous adviser, the mighty God, the everlasting Father, called his name, "the prince of peace."

Christian lie:
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

So, with the flourish of the pen, they change words to benefit themselves.

Can I by justice or crooked ways of deceit ascend a loftier tower that may be a fortress to me all of my days?
Pindar
What's it about Jesus that makes satanists and ritual killers to feel so much apprehension?
Re: Ever Had A Close Shave With Death? by KnownUnknown: 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
What's it about Jesus that makes satanists and ritual killers to feel so much apprehension?

You err in thinking I am subject to Satan. My heel bruises the old dragon’s head for all eternity. A ritual killer I am not, for you are yet to be sacrificed. You should feel apprehension for I am not like the others, hence you will die for your own sins, not I.
Re: Ever Had A Close Shave With Death? by sonmvayina(m): 6:44am On Oct 17, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You had to get a demonically twisted translation of the original Hebrew texts to back your lies, but it was exposed in the link:

http://bhebrew.biblicalhumanities.org/viewtopic.php?t=1101

Here's the correct translations of the original Hebrew texts in the screenshot below.

The child was already born when Isaiah was prophesying...he is not talking about a future event. Read the next two verses to confirm...

Context is key...
Re: Ever Had A Close Shave With Death? by michaelbills(m): 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2021
What’s the name of the snake that hardly bites?

PhilipReigns:

Was bitten by a snake 2016, just after my grandfather's burial. My younger sister had been attached spiritually by one leg sickness they trow at night where her leg was more or less of that of an elephantiasis patient. I was called from school to buy a particular drug and bring for her, on d noon of the day I arrived my cousin and I went to d bush to plug pear,I stood right up top of a puff father barefooted that was sleeping gently after allyning from the top of the pear tree. My cousin had been under d same tree all along picking d pear while I was up, nothing happened to him...hmmm people get grace o!!! As soon as I came down, the snake was right there waiting for me. I nearly died from d incident, my leg was recommended for amputation in a teaching hospital barely a week after d bite (until we found an old dying man in far away village that finally rescued me, let's not talk about the money that followed just because of 100naira pear, na cheap things dey kill person for naija) as most traditional medicine men didn't have d herbal treatment for that particular snake since it hardly bite.
Re: Ever Had A Close Shave With Death? by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2021
Re: Ever Had A Close Shave With Death? by PhilipReigns(m): 7:02am On Mar 16, 2022
michaelbills:
What’s the name of the snake that hardly bites?

Puff adder

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Who Buried Humans In His Church Foundation Finally Got Arrested[see Photo / Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas / Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.