Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife (78305 Views)

Twin Brothers Celebrate Their 80th Birthday (pictures) / How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by 9japride(m): 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Apparently, not all men are that way according to do and many stories of polyandry world over. undecided
[color=#006600][/color]

It's ok if you say. I just stated the fact. A lot of deception in this world. Naturally man thinking process is different from women. Imagine this situation with normal African mentality, I can't be deceived. I am sure they are just catching cruise to trend.
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by bizzibodi(m): 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
Peter & Paul make una come see how to live peacefully....so pikins go get 2 papas be that
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Truvelisback(m): 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] People like you don't want Jesus coming because you're not living right . As for me, I will be ready
Are u living right? Salvation is not something one should be over confident abt cuz many christians who found themselves in hell never believed in their weirdest dream that they will be in hell. So, it's the last day that will tell.
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by MarkStephen130(m): 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
Would've been better if it was two sisters against one Brother.. party lol ��
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Kobojunkie: 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
emonis88:

Y I dey even argue with you, just allow ur sister to practice d polyandry , make we see if others no go shout for una house.
Individuals get to choose at this life. lipsrsealed
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Kobojunkie: 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

It's ok if you say. I just stated the fact. A lot of deception in this world. Naturally man thinking process is different from women. Imagine this situation with normal African mentality, I can't be deceived. I am sure they are just catching cruise to trend.
Polyandry is apparently practiced in parts of Nigeria as well. The world maybe full of deception but this practice has been around from far before your fathers. undecided

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by DMCY: 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
Playloaded:
A Rwandan woman identified as Marie Josiane from Rwanda has married two brothers who are identical twins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-wmW8J4f3E

Werey re o! cheesy grin grin
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by emonis88: 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Individuals get to choose at this life. lipsrsealed
I bet u choose the awkward.
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by tundey4all(m): 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2021
wetin man no go see for this world
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by hahn(m): 7:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
Preacherrr:
Are you mad?

As mad as Jehovah grin
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Naijaprosper: 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
chatinent:
There's another meaning given to peacefully. People always pretending to the media to be happy..later sb will die.

Exactly!
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Ayo081(m): 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2021

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by tlurdy: 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
Okay!!!
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by WhoDeyThere(m): 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
� you no well bro
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Hahahahhahh

Righteousness2 finally gave up
He is flabbergasted, overwhelmed and dumbfounded
He shook his head in disgust and say to himself baba God your son is tired....

God replied: come back son...you can't give up so easily...you know what I will look for an assistant to help you in preaching the gospel....probably I will choose slawormiir
Righteousness2: slawormiir is worse...a pussy banger, a weed smoker, a bomber, an alcohol addict and a gambler....
God: we can convert slawormiir and win his soul back to light....just like Paul in the bible

Righteousness2: baba God...we can't slawormiir is gone
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Eaglesence: 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Rubbish! undecided

Sidon there dey hala rubish

Rubishgrin
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Kobojunkie: 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2021
Eaglesence:
Sidon there dey hala rubish
Rubishgrin
Polyandry has been around since even before your fathers and their fathers, this in Nigeria sef. Abeg forget this Rubbish wey you dey ask of who the be the child papa.... it means nothing in those kind of unions. undecided
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Fantazy(m): 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
So upon how fish plenty for this river na only one crafish una dey drag.

Una be mumu men!
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Eaglesence: 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Polyandry has been around since even before your fathers and their fathers, this in Nigeria sef. Abeg forget this Rubbish wey you dey ask of who the be the child papa.... it means nothing in those kind of unions. undecided

Op i suspect you will want to do the same. Go on soun
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Kobojunkie: 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
Eaglesence:

Op i suspect you will want to do the same. Go on soun
It's not for me but I want to live in a world where people are free to chose and live as they are meant to. undecided
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Hassanmaye(m): 11:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
chatinent:
There's another meaning given to peacefully. People always pretending to the media to be happy..later sb will die.
Hahahhahahaha Fools
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Hassanmaye(m): 11:58pm On Sep 12, 2021

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by judedwriter(m): 12:16am On Sep 13, 2021
And they have the audacity to smile....

It's a big shame, but hey, it's a free world and we all have got the right to choose what we want.

While we are still on this temporary side of eternity though...
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by seunayantokun(m): 12:38am On Sep 13, 2021
Sin upping its game.
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Kobojunkie: 12:53am On Sep 13, 2021
seunayantokun:
Sin upping its game.
Polyandry is not a sin. undecided

Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Willy123(m): 4:46am On Sep 13, 2021
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=Coldsperm post=105735877]Wow....this is so nice. How I wish my neighbour will allow me join him in marrying his wife. That woman is too beautiful with big backside and big boobs for one man to have to himself. First time I am seeing someone that is tall, with big boobs, big backside, beautiful face and red lips. Her dress sense na die especially when she puts on those revealing dress or short gowns revealing all the essential parts of her body. I always fantasize sliding my big dick into her wet cunt. And by the grace of God, I must achieve that someday. [/quote You are on a death wish mission my guy... Greatest sin on earth.... don't Bleep a fellow man's wife no matter the temptation..is an insult to the man and man and God will not forgive you.
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Eaglesence: 5:50am On Sep 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
It's not for me but I want to live in a world where people are free to chose and live as they are meant to. undecided

And most likely, hellout. Why are we still chatting self? sad
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by 9japride(m): 7:40am On Sep 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Polyandry is apparently practiced in parts of Nigeria as well. The world maybe full of deception but this practice has been around from far before your fathers. undecided
[color=#006600][/color]

If so, it's ok. I wish them all the best.
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Tizu(m): 7:56am On Sep 13, 2021
Your Toto go hear am
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Babalola0920: 9:15am On Sep 13, 2021
I CAN BET ANYTHING THEY AREN'T MUSLIM
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 13, 2021
Coldsperm:
Wow....this is so nice. How I wish my neighbour will allow me join him in marrying his wife. That woman is too beautiful with big backside and big boobs for one man to have to himself. First time I am seeing someone that is tall, with big boobs, big backside, beautiful face and red lips. Her dress sense na die especially when she puts on those revealing dress or short gowns revealing all the essential parts of her body. I always fantasize sliding my big dick into her wet cunt. And by the grace of God, I must achieve that someday.
So finally
You left OGA MI
Eehya
You don gooooooooooo
RIP in advance
Re: ”we Share Her Peacefully” – Twin Brothers Who Married One Wife by freshalien: 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
kokoboy4life:

Such mentality is really absurd

It is absurd because it is the truth and you have never had it said to your face. No Jesus is coming oga, he has been coming since the days of the early missionaries. Till this very day he is still coming. During the last U.S elections, that idiiot Righteousness2 was blabbing all over Nairaland that if Trump doesn’t win, then rapture would happen. But guess what, Trump lost and exited the Whitehouse, yet no rapture, no Jesus dropping from the sky. Despite his false prophesy, he is still talking about the same rapture that has refused to come. Is that not madness??

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / Twin Sisters Dedicate Children From One Husband In Akwa Ibom. Photos / My Fiance Visited My Mother Empty-Handed & Now Our Relationship Is Threatened