Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele (22108 Views)

Many Appointees Of Tinubu Are Treating Him Like An Orphan - Bosun Oladele / Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 / Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by tonyshine01: 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
Why not a candidate from the South-East?
If there is equity and justice, with a nationalistic view, then it's only apt that someone from the South-East is given the Presidency ticket but not Orji Kalu.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by bolaayenimo: 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
If not Orji Kalu, who? That is the only popular politician in South East now
tonyshine01:
If there is equity and justice, with a nationalistic view, then it's only apt that someone from the South-East is given the Presidency ticket but not Orji Kalu.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by nairavsdollars(f): 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
are you apc member or do you know more than the person speaking
Tinubuadvocate:
Idiot that is what you are even chief Bola Ahmed Tinubu has called for this useless group to be ban instead of creating enemy within the Asiwaju family.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Igbos have no strong candidate in APC. Put Umahi and Orji Kalu together, they are not up to half of Tinubu
who are the up to the half of tinubu, if not only the south west, The south south, south East and the north don't even regard tinubu, its only in lagos tinubu has strength. Let's just say south west entirely.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Shooyie: 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
I will prefer Prof Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by nairavsdollars(f): 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
Tinubu more popular in North than Southwest
Bouz:
who are the up to the half of tinubu, if not only the south west, The south south, south East and the north don't even regard tinubu, its only in lagos tinubu has strength. Let's just say south west entirely.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Tinubu more popular in North than Southwest
i laugh in swahili grin, Don't make me laugh oga. Same tinubu that was ditched off, like a nobody by the north. The north will rather vote for their fellow Northern leader. Than vote for a tinubu
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Charmingrascal(m): 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
Him and his family and other nonentities will vote him
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
tonyshine01:
The south east are not organised, they are their problem

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Comingsoon212: 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
OkuFaba:
Who ever that's rooting for Tinubu to rule Nigeria need to go for mental evaluation..

How would a living want the half dead to rule them??

Mark my words, if he ever makes that seat, he won't last 4yrs cos he's already a walking vegetable
samething you said about Buhari..
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by KHRIZ565(m): 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
U no well, Osinbajo better pass that old man o
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by geemd434: 9:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
Guys. I am out of job. Please help what kind of hustle can I get involve in
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Ezenwa12345(m): 9:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ovamboland:

Abuse and insult that made the whole Nigeria you people are not Worthy of being president.... continue!

But we’re worthy of leading ppl in a country that has a working system, we’re worthy of winning accolades in the systems that work. Keep on licking ass , that’s why this country won’t work . ASSIgnment to you , is to check the impact of Igbo leaders all over the world . Nigeria is a shithole

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
Nigerians want to vote Tinubu??

Seems like you guys ain't tired of this mess

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by michoim(m): 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
You must be sick in the mind. You are talking of experience. Tinubu and Osinbajo who had gathered more useful and applicable experience? Tinubu at state level as governor, and Osinbajo at national level as vice president...
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by geemd434: 9:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Igbos have no strong candidate in APC. Put Umahi and Orji Kalu together, they are not up to half of Tinubu

Na by strong candidate. Was Buhari strong when he was selected.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by spy24(m): 9:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
grin grin

Ona suffer never do abi.....

Time for me to leave this country e be like ona never wan get sense

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
nairavsdollars:
My mind tells me Osinbajo will not want to contest against Tinubu if he decides to contest. Let's hear from Tinubu first whether he will run or not

You didnt need to task your mind or brain for that, even a man in a coma knows this.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by babajero(m): 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
Sycophancy.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by spy24(m): 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
hisexcellency34:

Story... grin grin

How strong was buhari when he became president

All I can say is man proposes but God have the final say

E go shock ona
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by PGKing1(m): 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
The Real definition of Boot Licker embarassed

Original Backwoods available at Wholesale prices Dm us now for affordable prices
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Komu1048(m): 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
U
ayzTIGER:
Yoruba people self, they think the country is meant for them and Fulani alone but say Biafra they will still get mad at you. Greediness

If igbos should win apc primary, I will surely vote for them
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by GeneralPula: 10:04pm On Sep 12, 2021
nairavsdollars:
My mind tells me Osinbajo will not want to contest against Tinubu if he decides to contest. Let's hear from Tinubu first whether he will run or not

Tinubu won’t contest for 2023..

Osinbajo is the Man..

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by CXLVII: 10:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
hisexcellency34:

Neither do they also have in PDP

The party they served all their life just booted out Secondus and they still hoping for a PDP presidential ticket grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by tfelicityk(m): 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
The political / security elites in this Nation will never allowed it happens except by God wills and intervention...

However, he knows how to play the games when it is his turn to play it...

God bless Nigeria
God bless PMB
God bless me and you...
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by tholhusomhie: 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
So where is the Tinubu that wants to run for primary?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by dkickz: 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hon. Bosun must be a weed addict.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
Tinubu's biggest asset that will allow me to think of voting for him is his ability to identify and select quality leaders.
When compared to other leaders in Nigeria, he has picked the best so far.
Some will disagree that the people he has picked are not like what you have in the US and other places, fine, but when compared to other Nigerian leaders he beat others hands down.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by BCASH(m): 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
You are part of SWAGA 23 and you endorsed Tinubu as your candidate who else would you have endorsed ?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by 1onebigman(m): 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
OkuFaba:
mister man go and yânsh down, what is my business if he's Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa, why can't you westerners have sense? What happened to a younger Osinbanjo? Why take a man over 80yrs claiming he's 69yrs to rule when we have vibrant younger people,
Your likes are the problem Nigeria is facing today, Tinubu has nothing to offer to this nation except from using the nation funds to fly for medical purpose as Buhari is doing, if these old men want to die, let them die. This nation deserves best, when would the youth of today be a leader if tomorrow? Is it when he's 70?

We need to change our reasoning in this country and it have to start with me and you.
Forget ethnicity, we need someone who is capable and that person is definitely not Tinubu
loud am bro, seems lots of Nigerians haven't learnt yet,e de pain me say some so called youths are still supporting this old men to continue ruling

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Primate Ayodele Sends Warning To Uzor Kalu On Igbo Presidency / I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 – Kachikwu / Angry Lagosians At Ijagemo Chased Away Land Use Charge Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.