Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele (22114 Views)

Many Appointees Of Tinubu Are Treating Him Like An Orphan - Bosun Oladele / Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 / Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by LivingTribunal: 7:34am On Sep 13, 2021
And this hopeless country keeps getting worse like this
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Truthsoldier(m): 7:36am On Sep 13, 2021
Truth be told...If from all these references concerning Tinubu is there,I think he should go for the presidency,Osibanjo is a technocrat and knowledgeable but his tentacles and political spread is poor,one can be a good technocrat but a bad politician, Tinubu may not look like a technocrat to some people but he has built leaders.

What has bedeviled this nation and will continue to affect us are ethnicism,religion and regionalism, we don't have a united front,we are so biased that we don't know the difference between governance and politics,we are warped.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by OkuFaba(m): 7:38am On Sep 13, 2021
emperor863:

You call him a modern slave because he expressed his opinion. Really you idiots are very pathetic and its a shame that reasonable people have to share the same platform with you.

A cursory look at you would show that you are one of the supporters of the Jada man who promised to sell NNPC to his friends in 2015.
create your own platform for sensible people and leave nairaland for us wey no get sense. I'm not a supporter of mediocrity, I'm no fan of any politician, I'll start supporting them when they stop being selfish and start rooting younger ones for the political seats they're dying for.
Its time for a new generation of younger politicians. The same people has been ruling us since 1960, AREN'T YOU TIRED??
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Tomilola360: 7:56am On Sep 13, 2021
OkuFaba:
Who ever that's rooting for Tinubu to rule Nigeria need to go for mental evaluation..

How would a living want the half dead to rule them??

Mark my words, if he ever makes that seat, he won't last 4yrs cos he's already a walking vegetable

a lot more was said about your current president. Many of you have died and he is still living. In fact some of you stupidly try to "confuse" yourselves that he is dead and an impostor is the one ruling you.

OPONU
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Jerryherd: 8:42am On Sep 13, 2021
aviara:
When I hear people say Tinubu is a great leader because he has raised several other leaders, I just laugh at the height of mediocrity in which some people operate. Is there any past governor in Nigeria who didn't raise leaders who are also in strategic positions both at state and national level? During the presidency of Obasanjo between 1999 to 2007 he was able to assemble some of the brightest minds the country has ever had. Most of these persons who are still doing greatly and force to be reckoned with both at national and international level. A good example is Okonjo Iweala, Obi Ezekwesili, Charles Soludo etc. But you will never hear these same sycophants praise Obasanjo as a great leader on the basis of the people he discovered and raised.

Through out Africa, everyone with an atom of sense recommend Obasanjo's leadership that doesn't diminish Tinubu's leadership skills
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by olawalesammy(m): 8:48am On Sep 13, 2021
i see nigerian are the problem ,its sad to knw that this country will still be under this men
seriously!
choosing any of this men means we are sailing of thesame boat.
poverty,blood sheds ,poor electricty and many more .
i see most ppl are driven by the polical success attained by this men , i must confess "its really commendable"

but guys i still remembe many of our friends who were murdered in cold blood during #endsars

going through thesame phase with the same ppl its deadly

let me chip in this "may we not be victim of disaster"

olawale sam is my name!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by murmee: 9:41am On Sep 13, 2021
1onebigman:
there is nothing like being sure here,that man is too old,can we please leave Tinubu out of this race
Thanks!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by murmee: 9:50am On Sep 13, 2021
Bobbyjay001:

Tinubu will run. Someone who is repackaging and refurbishing himself in London already.
Did Buhari not repackage and refurbish himself? Please, what is the result?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 13, 2021
emperor863:

You Igbos live your entire life on Nairaland. Otherwise, you will not write this thrash. If you are really living in Nigeria and you have a modicum of intelligence, you would know that Tinubu is much more popular in the north ( the entire north) then in the south west.

Boy, if Tinubu is fit enough and is willing to contest 2023 elections, nobody can stop him. That is a plain truth.

Things don't just happen, they are planned.
Tinubu can contest, but its only a selfish idiot that would vote for him, if not for late alhaji jakande, fashola and ambode, lagos would have been a very big mess. Tinubu has nothing to offer Nigerian, a greedy being, that empowered thuggery in lagos, how i wish late funsho williams won that election.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Kfed4ril(m): 11:08am On Sep 13, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Igbos have no strong candidate in APC. Put Umahi and Orji Kalu together, they are not up to half of Tinubu

Tinubu’s influence starts and ends in Lagos
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by wiserman: 11:25am On Sep 13, 2021
Osinbajo is the best candidate for 2023 presidential election.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by ofwest47(m): 11:37am On Sep 13, 2021
Tinubu Tinubu is post Obafemi Awolowo leader with high foresightdness for the Nation's development.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Onepeople: 11:44am On Sep 13, 2021
Jerryherd:

Calling a man old enough to be your father " living dead " as if you are the maker of life is ridiculous and you need to beg God for forgiveness

You are not sure of tomorrow yet wish a man death in the next four years simply because he is a Yoruba man and you hate his political success

is not because he is a yoruba because he is not worthy to preside over the affairs of the country, kiss the truth, most of you who will never support any candidate ,except he is a yurobaman will be the first to accuse others of hatred.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Onepeople: 11:49am On Sep 13, 2021
Joylove2324:
Tinubu won't be a bad idea but I will choose Osinbajo over him
after chosing Buhari the next is Tinubu, make una rest with ego ,all the times yuroba this yuroba that, na only una dey Nigeria, a region that can never support others for anything except it favours them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Osinbajo Confirms Buhari’s Impotence" - Abimbola Adelakun / Adesina: If Buhari’s Military Regime Had Lasted, Nigeria Would've Been Better / Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.