Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele (22107 Views)

Many Appointees Of Tinubu Are Treating Him Like An Orphan - Bosun Oladele / Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 / Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Echoban: 10:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
Tinubu greater Arxhievement will be him endorsing and supporting Osinbanjo. Nigerians will credit him for that..

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by omooba969(m): 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
I thought we want an Igbo president?? undecided
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by mecussey(m): 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
OkuFaba:
Who ever that's rooting for Tinubu to rule Nigeria need to go for mental evaluation..

How would a living want the half dead to rule them??

Mark my words, if he ever makes that seat, he won't last 4yrs cos he's already a walking vegetable

To be honest, I thought the interviewed was mad, but the comment I am seeing makes me really sick. I think Buhari has not really done what he is supposed to do. He need to show us more peppe for some people brains to reset Well. Tinubu that is now based in UK, and some people are still rooting for ...oh God. How did we become one country with idiots. God why.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by 1onebigman(m): 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
Grayoso:
I think pragmatic Yorubas would prefer a fit and healthy Tinubu to Osinbajo. Tinubu has greater political experience/skill set, charisma and leadership mentoring abilities.

Nonetheless, Osinbajo would be an excellent Yoruba replacement if Tinubu is not fit enough physically to be President. Nothing for Yorubas to argue about.

The essential thing is that love for Tinubu must not see us blindly walk into another Yar Adua situation where we will ultimately lose out if an unfit Tinubu cannot continue in power and has to hand over to his VP as Yar Adua was replaced with Jonathan.

Yorubas need to be smarter than this man is talking. I personally admire Tinubu greatly,and he is my number one Yoruba choice,but the task of rescuing Nigeria is one that cannot be personalised.

With Tinubu having obvious health challenges then we cannot settle on him until sure he is physically fit to be President.

Yorubas must demand that Tinubu's health status be declared comprehensively otherwise we must look at alternatives. Simple. We are not about personalities. We are about progressive and enduring ideas and no one symbolises that more than Tinubu himself.
there is nothing like being sure here,that man is too old,can we please leave Tinubu out of this race
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by omooba969(m): 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
tonyshine01:
Why not a candidate from the South-East?
If there is equity and justice, with a nationalistic view, then it's only apt that someone from the South-East is given the Presidency ticket but not Orji Kalu.

There's no credible SE candidate - those you call Igbo leaders are unstable as the water and they have no political weight.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by saintobing: 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
oga shout up and pray hard...many will not make it to 2023 so stop this nonses of election
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Hawkler: 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
Bouz:
The south east are not organised, they are their problem
Too much jealousy, envy & sentiments "core Anambra LL tell you, pple from Nsukka are not real Igbos he can't Marry them". Self-centered �.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Kennyprince: 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
I ll go for osinbajo anyday
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by t2luv1: 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
OkuFaba:
Who ever that's rooting for Tinubu to rule Nigeria need to go for mental evaluation..

Mark my words, if he ever makes that seat, he won't last 4yrs cos he's already a walking vegetable

Exactly my thought. He looks like a shrinking man in that pic with Buhari in London. Why anybody will wish that on that country does not have good intentional thoughts for that country. Tinubu has shown that he is one of the most incompetent and corrupt individual in that country. Queue up all the gbati gbati crowd to start defending him 1...2...3

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by t2luv1: 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
omooba969:

There's no credible SE candidate - those you call Igbo leaders are unstable as the water and they have no political weight.

and who in SW has political weight? By the way what's your criteria for political weight
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by brumeonos(m): 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by jaxxy(m): 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
nairavsdollars:
My mind tells me Osinbajo will not want to contest against Tinubu if he decides to contest. Let's hear from Tinubu first whether he will run or not

Nigerian does not need or deserve any medical tourism president. We have better people than tinubu in Nigeria that can be president.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Freebills12: 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
hisexcellency34:
Igbos have no strong candidate in APC. Put Umahi and Orji Kalu together, they are not up to half of Tinubu

Is Tinubu the one that can't work without a support, that is in the hospital... People self. The one Buhari cajoled that he can't be in Lagos and suggests APC zoning formula. Is he not the one running around Hausa Fulani bribing them without and food stuff even when he was sick to extent of fainting... No overate him, southerners have made themselves buggers in the hands of the Fulani.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Nonexisting1: 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
Dapson73:
Osinbajo will always be loyal to his master. More reason Asiwaju trusted him with the vice president position in 2015.
Or do you think he doesn't know Osinbajo well before he submitted only his name out of numerous Asiwaju disciples?
Asiwaju insisted he's forwarding just a name as contrary to the three names requested for them to pick one.
Osinbajo is a complete Omoluabi, he will support his boss if Asiwaju decides to vie for the highest Nigeria political office in 2023. And if Asiwaju decides otherwise, all is support base will be enjoyed by Osibanjo.
Mark my words, one of these great men will emerge come 2023.
My opinion thou.
The one in bold is the only reasonable thing you said.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Princeton92(m): 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
nairavsdollars:
My mind tells me Osinbajo will not want to contest against Tinubu if he decides to contest. Let's hear from Tinubu first whether he will run or not

Tinubu definitely wants that power more than his own life.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by emonis88: 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Igbos have no strong candidate in APC. Put Umahi and Orji Kalu together, they are not up to half of Tinubu
So because of ur hate for the Igbo u r willing to give d presidency to another sick old man? Nigerians never suffer enough.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Ollygold(m): 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2021
Bring your candidate,let see if the person is better than BAT
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Skyehigher1: 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2021
In my view I think APC will choose tinubu as their candidates while PDP should choose wike as their candidates simple, southern Nigeria let wise up
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by goody234: 10:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
Osinbajo had better take this opportunity and declare his candidacy people will vote for him ...he has shown he can inspire and has a bit of competence ....Seize your chance now Osinbajo you have your credibility intact, if you need some inspiration go and read the book "The prince " by Niccolo Machiavelli ...
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by OBIPLUS(m): 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
Have been reading comments since, my own take is peaceful restoration of Biafra. Man will always fail in United Nigeria.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
how would a mentally sound person pick tinubu over osinbajo. All these ass lickers are all enemy of the people
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Eriokanmi: 10:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
That's your opinion and cup of tea Tinubu's ass licker
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Eriokanmi: 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
OkuFaba:

Never again! We need an active, intelligent and contemporary leader

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Roma10: 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
Fund to sneak on my bed
Which will I kill first smiley smiley

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by saintmm(m): 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
Man is not God, this man is only entitle to one vote or at least rig the whole of Lagos for Tinubu, but Nigeria is bigger than this man and Lagos. We shall overcome.

I rise
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Bluntemperor: 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
JohnSin97:
We understand the game.

Who be this 'former Rep' sef?
O P just came to launder one person on the Nairaland Forum and many just de Yan,na wa for the gullibles! What contributions has the person talking made to the Nigerian State? Anyway, it's good to go for traffic!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by princemartinsG(m): 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
Be cautious over those who you wish death to

If care is not taken your time may roth off like leaf in the sun before him who you wish evil

Be warned

OkuFaba:

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Ceufinish: 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
Everybody should pick jesus over satan. Come to this crusade to get power over the devil
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
OkuFaba:
mister man go and yânsh down, what is my business if he's Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa, why can't you westerners have sense? What happened to a younger Osinbanjo? Why take a man over 80yrs claiming he's 69yrs to rule when we have vibrant younger people,
Your likes are the problem Nigeria is facing today, Tinubu has nothing to offer to this nation except from using the nation funds to fly for medical purpose as Buhari is doing, if these old men want to die, let them die. This nation deserves best, when would the youth of today be a leader if tomorrow? Is it when he's 70?

We need to change our reasoning in this country and it have to start with me and you.
Forget ethnicity, we need someone who is capable and that person is definitely not Tinubu
The guy is angry and accusing you of not supporting Tinubu because of tribe,yet he is only supporting him because of the same tribe.
Ask him to name 10 good options,he will still give you all Yoruba names.
Who is deceiving who?
Only lunatics who don't know the tribal nature of the yorubas,everything to them is tribe,everything.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Terrier99: 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
tonyshine01:
Why not a candidate from the South-East?
If there is equity and justice, with a nationalistic view, then it's only apt that someone from the South-East is given the Presidency ticket but not Orji Kalu.

How many votes did SE give Apc in the last election.
How many Apc Governors have you in the SE voted into office?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu Leads APC Delegation To Kogi State In Support Of Flood Victims / Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.