Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele (22105 Views)

Many Appointees Of Tinubu Are Treating Him Like An Orphan - Bosun Oladele / Atiku: Why I Didn’t Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2007 / Akande: Buhari Promised To Pick Tinubu As Running Mate In 2015, Then Reneged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by aviara: 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
When I hear people say Tinubu is a great leader because he has raised several other leaders, I just laugh at the height of mediocrity in which some people operate. Is there any past governor in Nigeria who didn't raise leaders who are also in strategic positions both at state and national level? During the presidency of Obasanjo between 1999 to 2007 he was able to assemble some of the brightest minds the country has ever had. Most of these persons who are still doing greatly and force to be reckoned with both at national and international level. A good example is Okonjo Iweala, Obi Ezekwesili, Charles Soludo etc. But you will never hear these same sycophants praise Obasanjo as a great leader on the basis of the people he discovered and raised.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by OkuFaba(m): 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
Baawahala:

The guy is angry and accusing you of not supporting Tinubu because of tribe,yet he is only supporting him because of the same tribe.
Ask him to name 10 good options,he will still give you all Yoruba names.
Who is deceiving who?
Only lunatics who don't know the tribal nature of the yorubas,everything to them is tribe,everything.
thankio
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by aviara: 11:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
aviara:
When I hear people say Tinubu is a great leader because he has raised several other leaders, I just laugh at the height of mediocrity in which some people operate. Is there any past governor in Nigeria who didn't raise leaders who are also in strategic positions both at state and national level? During the presidency of Obasanjo between 1999 to 2007 he was able to assemble some of the brightest minds the country has ever had. Most of these persons who are still doing greatly and force to be reckoned with both at national and international level. A good example is Okonjo Iweala, Obi Ezekwesili, Charles Soludo etc. But you will never hear these same sycophants praise Obasanjo as a great leader on the basis of the people he discovered and raised.

Only in Nigeria will a politician appoint someone into political position and when such appointee performs well or climb to higher position, the politician will start claiming to have raised him. Can Buhari claimed to have raised Malami who is the current AGN of the federation? Same goes to other ministers appointed by Buhari into his cabinet.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by seunayantokun(m): 11:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
Another For Food Only.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Femeto: 11:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Benohio(m): 11:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
Bastards! They are already beginning to plan how to circulate the same old fools again at the expense of so many ignorant Nigerian that will still vote for them in. They have forgotten what they did during the end sars. This people think this country is theirs.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Lightorder: 12:06am On Sep 13, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Igbos have no strong candidate in APC. Put Umahi and Orji Kalu together, they are not up to half of Tinubu
keep living in the past. So as exposed as Yorubas are , the future they kept seeing is Tinubu ? That is an act of not having any future. What people are seeing and going through now never give many of us sense at all. Praying for Nigeria is a sheer waste of time and energy. Many Nigerians like many on this NL are born to suffer and die. Just pray for your family. IS IT NOT THE SAME TINUBU THAT BROUGHT IN THE DISASTER WE HAVE TODAY FOR HIS SELFISH REASONS that many here are considering for president? They SWEAR for una truly. For the oga in the news, check properly, he might have one or two PSP trucks that pays him in this Lagos state government. Whenever they come to drag us back , watch out for the catch. He is dangerously living in the past for a price

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by deepdeep(m): 12:14am On Sep 13, 2021
PR is at work!!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Westerville: 12:23am On Sep 13, 2021
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by chaloskyx: 12:27am On Sep 13, 2021
ARE YOU NIGERIANS STUPID BOTH OF THEM ARE HIGHLY INCOMPETENT CANT YOU GUYS THINK FOR ONCE
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Kingspin(m): 12:31am On Sep 13, 2021
He must be psychiatrist patience
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by GuyfawkesAB(m): 12:55am On Sep 13, 2021
This is a major problem for you folks. You don't want to work, and you want to eat. People have set up pressure grouos and campaign trams to root for their preferred candidate. You have even made any choice yet, not to talk of campaigning for him. Do you want them to start working for an IG o candidate when there's no sign of readiness from the SouthEast?
Or you want them to go quiet because Igbos must get their turn on a platter of gold and not work for it? You expect everyone else to just hit the bleachers and wait for you laggards to get ready politically?

Ozuo!!!

ayzTIGER:
Yoruba people self, they think the country is meant for them and Fulani alone but say Biafra they will still get mad at you. Greediness
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by nairavsdollars(f): 12:56am On Sep 13, 2021
No. We want Lefelendum
omooba969:
I thought we want an Igbo president?? undecided
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by clothingonline(m): 1:27am On Sep 13, 2021
Only Tinubu can give cabal and bandit head aches
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Bobbyjay001(m): 2:49am On Sep 13, 2021
nairavsdollars:
My mind tells me Osinbajo will not want to contest against Tinubu if he decides to contest. Let's hear from Tinubu first whether he will run or not

Tinubu will run. Someone who is repackaging and refurbishing himself in London already.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Babastrong(m): 3:56am On Sep 13, 2021
[quote author=OkuFaba post=105738478]Who ever that's rooting for Tinubu to rule Nigeria need to go for mental evaluation..

How would a living want the half dead to rule them??

Mark my words, if he ever makes that seat, he won't last 4yrs cos he's already a walking vegetable[we forget history quicker than expected, those who said same to buhari have passed away and buhari is still living. Now is Tinubu turn.]
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Yemi4luv: 3:59am On Sep 13, 2021
Can't we Nigerian vote for another candidate apart from Osibanjo and Tinubu
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Emmasnoop(m): 4:05am On Sep 13, 2021
Fools No other candidate again for Nigeria must it be the same old politician, suffer never tire Una.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Brushstrokes20: 4:54am On Sep 13, 2021
Arrant bullocks undecided
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by emperor863(m): 4:59am On Sep 13, 2021
OkuFaba:
modern slave, that's what you're

You call him a modern slave because he expressed his opinion. Really you idiots are very pathetic and its a shame that reasonable people have to share the same platform with you.

A cursory look at you would show that you are one of the supporters of the Jada man who promised to sell NNPC to his friends in 2015.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by emperor863(m): 5:09am On Sep 13, 2021
Bouz:
who are the up to the half of tinubu, if not only the south west, The south south, south East and the north don't even regard tinubu, its only in lagos tinubu has strength. Let's just say south west entirely.

You Igbos live your entire life on Nairaland. Otherwise, you will not write this thrash. If you are really living in Nigeria and you have a modicum of intelligence, you would know that Tinubu is much more popular in the north ( the entire north) then in the south west.

Boy, if Tinubu is fit enough and is willing to contest 2023 elections, nobody can stop him. That is a plain truth.

Things don't just happen, they are planned.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by TOMMYS: 5:31am On Sep 13, 2021
If the APc pitches tent with pdp(atiku) for northern presidency. Tinubu will field Ambode.

This I have seen
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Enyimbamercedes: 6:00am On Sep 13, 2021
Bosun, if you like queue behind Buhari for a third term.

Na Osinbajo I blame not you! Man has been BDSM-hog tied. Only honorable thing the man had to do was resign and walk away from a repressive, badly performing government and with that action, take away the last shreds of its credibility but NOOO!! Professor of Law sits there like a muppet and takes insults from NIN-entities like you.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by joyairemiya: 6:46am On Sep 13, 2021
tell us what we dont know
JohnSin97:
We understand the game.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Bennethchiso(m): 7:04am On Sep 13, 2021
I don't understand why some people will be happy being lead by unfit leaders. Tinubu from the look of things is not physically fit to lead this country. Unless we want to have another London president.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Why I Will Pick Tinubu Over Osinbajo - Hon Bosun Oladele by Sonoyom(m): 7:17am On Sep 13, 2021
No tangible reason at all, everybody just wants to blab.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Will Sell Attack Aircraft To Nigeria, If They Can Afford It: John Kerry / Simon Davou Mwadkwon: Tambuwal Stood Up For Me / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos, Plateau (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.