Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? (45108 Views)

My Sister, Debbie, Died In LUTH Due To Lack Of Bed Space - Man Cries Out / LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR / Do You Struggle To Get Out Of Bed In The Morning? Tips For Good Sleeping Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Black052(m): 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
Change your matrass simple and endeavour to fumigate your surroundings

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by mak81: 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mix snipper and kerosene.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by YanmuYanmu(m): 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
HotWater
Kerosene
Fire
Brimstone
Hypo+Kersone
Sniper+Kersone
Sniper+Kersone+ Grinded Camphor
Thinner+Kerosene+Sniper
Ata Gigun+ Petrol

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by konkonbilo(m): 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
angry I remember my former apartment. Bedbug show me pepe. I tried all type of stuffs those bastards refuse to die. When I packed from that apartment, I sold the mattress to aboki and left so many things behind.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Baselm: 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
Textra:
Please, bed bug is actually one of my greatest fear growing up. I can't just imagine having it in my room back then due to people experiences... The shame, if it follows me outside. Lo, and behold, I can't really say how it got it into my room. My fear has turn to reality now... I rented a room, clean it bought everything new, and after a year I allowed a friend to stay with me, whether it was from him or I got it somewhere else I don't know, but i am dying inside seeing it, I have tried all that I know... Killing it alone makes me wanna vomit... Please, what should I do, to eradicate this enemy.

Just get snipper and buy syringe and needle, apply into all possible hiding places and they would be history.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by kpompey: 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
very easy kerosene and salt....try it , very effective
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Lacash: 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
Textra:
Please, bed bug is actually one of my greatest fear growing up. I can't just imagine having it in my room back then due to people experiences... The shame, if it follows me outside. Lo, and behold, I can't really say how it got it into my room. My fear has turn to reality now... I rented a room, clean it bought everything new, and after a year I allowed a friend to stay with me, whether it was from him or I got it somewhere else I don't know, but i am dying inside seeing it, I have tried all that I know... Killing it alone makes me wanna vomit... Please, what should I do, to eradicate this enemy.
Go and get dry force and sprinkle just a sachet of it inside ur room, you will thank me later. You can get it from people selling insecticide stuffs.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Lightorder: 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
Deasegun19:
una no know the price of kerosene per litre? besides it doesn't work on them...
it does
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Obineri55(m): 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
Sniper and kerosene works wonders. Just mix them both and sprinkle in all affected areas. Trust me, talking from experience. You're welcome.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by shegz24(m): 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
Sell the mattress to "aluminium condemn"

Take the bed frame to a furniture maker to respray

Buy a new mattress.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Lightorder: 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kriss216:

You obviously don't know bed bugs.
Those demons will sip the kerosene to quench their thirst and use your blood to refresh.
not true
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Marcus888: 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
Just carry the bed and the chairs go outside. Make the bed and chairs dy under sun. For 1-2weeks. Cos bedbugs feed on human blood. And without blood they will dried up..
Thank me later

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
I fear bed bug o.
It was not easy fighting them off while growing up.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by puremaker7(m): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
Na whahala be that o
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Mrjumiavoucher: 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
Sell the full house. cheesy grin

I hate those pesky demons.

Enjoy as much as 25% off on Jumia today! Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by JustOkDesign(m): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lacash:
Go and get dry force and sprinkle just a sachet of it inside ur room, you will thank me later. You can get it from people selling insecticide stuffs.
Try that
Or dress force, 100% effective.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by paddyDIGITAL(m): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
Textra:
Use insect power. Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by WinForever(m): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
Fumigate the room.

REMEMBER THAT...
If you have JESUS, you have everything!
Accept Jesus today as your personal Lord and
Saviour, and He will keep you safe when every
other thing fails, even unto eternity!
Tomorrow may be too late!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Slayar: 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
Look for where they are concentrated usually a piece of furniture or bed,dispose it.

Fumigate seriously,with harsh chemicals once every 2weeks for 2 months.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by dfrost: 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kriss216:

You obviously don't know bed bugs.
Those demons will sip the kerosene to quench their thirst and use your blood to refresh.

cheesy grin

Just like their cousins, mosquitoes
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by agog: 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
@OP, mix kerosene with Sniper and spray in their hiding places - your bed corners, your furniture etc. All of them will die, including their eggs. you may not sleep inside the room that night because of the strong odour of sniper but trust me, that will be the last time you will see them.

Textra:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
Pack and sale your old property,take only ur certifications
Thats the solution.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Solatium(m): 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
If you can lock up the place for up to 10 day's,it will break their cycle including the freshly laid eggs

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Adonispco: 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
@Op Buy Raw DD force;
Alway Spray it before leaving for work with your facemask on your face for one week; then come back and share your testimony.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by femtex007(m): 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lagbaja88:
Happened to me once. It came from a friends bag. You need to use sniper like 2 times. They will die
that is what I have my gateman when he complained about it .and it worked magic
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Dubembiafra: 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
Use Sniper in the affected area just 2 days you will not see anyone again, then thank me later
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Westchester(m): 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
Use Buhari spray, anything that comes in contact with it dies instantly

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
Textra:

Try Mouka Mouzzi spray.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Sanchez01: 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
Textra:
Get Sniper, the bigger bottle. Take some clothes to wear as you have to stay away from the house for up to a week. Buy a fumigation mask and spray the entire apartment while everywhere is shut tight then leave for a week.

Ideally, bed bugs can't thrive if there is no blood to feed on. You just have to make sure you spray every nook and cranny of the apartment before leaving.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by DoggoneDogg: 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
lilvicky68:

Instead let him burn the house with the foam and everything inside..

If him notice bed bug again make I slim...

I prefer this solution

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by weighadsef: 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
Just take one alive out of the bed bug to flowing river and throw it into the river. Pls pray for me if it works for you. Remain blessed
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Pavillon: 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
My candid advise, just leave that house.. I mean when leave everything and rent a new apartment. Not even one cloth should be taken from the apartment. Start life afresh somewhere far from that place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

276 New COVID-19 Cases, 74 Discharged And 16 Deaths On May 26 - (1741 Tested) / 790 New COVID-19 Cases, 406 Discharged And 13 Deaths On July 1 - (3063 Tested) / I Want To Add Weight, Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.