Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? (44920 Views)

My Sister, Debbie, Died In LUTH Due To Lack Of Bed Space - Man Cries Out / LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR / Do You Struggle To Get Out Of Bed In The Morning? Tips For Good Sleeping Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by jidexpet(m): 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2021
A friend of mine has spent thousands of naira in eradicating bedbugs for over one year but they keep on increase, but left his apartment in Lagos during lockdown to village for two months, fortunately, they died before he returns after d lockdown no blood to suck for two months.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Shurtman79(m): 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
Textra sorry where did you reside first of all I promise I can get you something, and you wouldn't experience it in the next two yearspost=105750798:
Please, bed bug is actually one of my greatest fear growing up. I can't just imagine having it in my room back then due to people experiences... The shame, if it follows me outside. Lo, and behold, I can't really say how it got it into my room. My fear has turn to reality now... I rented a room, clean it bought everything new, and after a year I allowed a friend to stay with me, whether it was from him or I got it somewhere else I don't know, but i am dying inside seeing it, I have tried all that I know... Killing it alone makes me wanna vomit... Please, what should I do, to eradicate this enemy.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by afoxy17: 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
Bro get Active O bedbug killer, apply it properly and you will see the bedbugs no more, I had being in a similar position and it is quite embarrassing.

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
Textra:
Please, bed bug is actually one of my greatest fear growing up. I can't just imagine having it in my room back then due to people experiences... The shame, if it follows me outside. Lo, and behold, I can't really say how it got it into my room. My fear has turn to reality now... I rented a room, clean it bought everything new, and after a year I allowed a friend to stay with me, whether it was from him or I got it somewhere else I don't know, but i am dying inside seeing it, I have tried all that I know... Killing it alone makes me wanna vomit... Please, what should I do, to eradicate this enemy.
I'll teach you, it does have a remedy. it depends on how far you willing to get to them. big sniper, 1 litre kerosene and a liter of fuel. you need as much acidic and harsher contents as possible.

just let me know if you willing to go on I dont want to type so much for nothing
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
phenomental40:
Lol I experienced that also it takes consistent on handling them. You will have to starve them( if you are the only one staying it makes it better) keep your blood away from them, I really don't know how u want to attain that unlike when am being bedbugged I immediately wake n kill .
Continued use of insecticide sprayed directly to every nuke n cranny where the bedbugs are will go a long way to help
Practice continuity and in two month you will gunned them down to half but still continue. But as they say WAHALA NO DEY FINISH
bullshit they'll go 3 months without food and stay alive
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by cheerishMe: 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
checkmatez:
Mix sniper and kerosene...like 1 bottle of sniper to half star beer bottle of kerosene respectively shake well and spray in affected areas for a week max and watch the wonders. *Saw it worked perfectly then in camp*
u are absolutely right it worked for me but i only use sniper
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by itsMrIke(m): 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
Textra:

I just sent you a message.
If you still need help, I can tell you what to use to get rid of it, without having to destroy anything in your house
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by mrdipye(m): 10:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
Sniper
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Kavod: 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kriss216:
Don't let anyone deceive you, bed bug has no remedy. Just carry your foam outside and burn it...Save money and buy another one.
You be real experience old time rugged guy.
Make e burn e mattress plus like 80 percent of he cloths you go gats burn your curtain too. After that you need the most lethal chemicals for fumigation. Even after all this, you go get at least 5 months of freedom, you know why? It's because you cannot kill most of its eggs. Make e check Google make e know wetin one survivor egg fit do.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by grandstar(m): 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
Textra:

How did I get rid of bed bug infestation? Sniper. That's all you need.

By a bottle of Sniper. Get water and add some sniper to it and start pouring it in areas where you think they are in large numbers.

Anyway, even if you miss places, the smell of Sniper seems to be enough to terminate them. I used it 2017 or so and not a single bug was ever seen again.

Its a super powerful insecticide. You may not even need to dilute it

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Onelove508: 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
zolajpower:

angry
Mention me often I want to ask someone what's the name of the medicine she told me was used to kill both eggs and the colony shocked
She told me a white substance was used to eliminate them

I'll be needing it too please.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by fawaz22(m): 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
Textra:
spray them kerosene, invest in a good insecticide spray,and some litres of kerosene.they usually hide in corners.locate dem and spray them directly.repeat process frequently
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Techiekingee(m): 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
Pavillon:
My candid advise, just leave that house.. I mean when leave everything and rent a new apartment. Not even one cloth should be taken from the apartment. Start life afresh somewhere far from that place.
Lmao cheesy grin...guy why? cheesy cheesy rotfl

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by ChasinGood(m): 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
E be like bed bug don show plenty ppl here shege grin
Mr OP I commiserate with you though. No be every advice you go follow o.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by alfredbisong: 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
go somewhere and start life afresh without your properties
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by gabaoil: 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
Use anointing oil, its spiritual
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Sunnypan: 11:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
Tell me something, So bedbug still exists?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by ThatPetiteChic: 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
egeanma:
hmm, does this cockroach powder has a name, how can one get it in any local market

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Kilanee: 11:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
If you can vacate from the room for atleast 3months then you are good.
Note: No blood available to suck, they all die.

Little vampire

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Mideyblaq(m): 11:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
Just go to market buy nopest insecticide mix it will little kerosene,you will not see them for like two months,so you need to continue doing it, like every 3months,you will thank me,chart me up on WhatsApp for more info,08142167185
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
Well well well

What do we have here

If you are in lagos(idumota)

Try get this stuff called OJENGBE if am right with the spelling, once u spray it, the smell last for a week on that area...used same in 2010 when bed bugs was disturbing my abode...
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Mhaey01(m): 11:36pm On Sep 12, 2021
Op, if they keep laying eggs, they would keep coming back, bed bugs don't stay on beds alone, check the whole room, holes in walls.... Happened to me, I have to change the whole mattress, repainted the whole Room. And check any next room, those little devil migrates very fast. If you can't change ur mattress, you need to take the bed outside, under hot sun, spray insecticide in the bed hole, like 2-3 times then get a bed cover and cover the whole bed, if they can't get out, they die.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Duke111: 11:43pm On Sep 12, 2021
200 powder solved mine for ever Since 2017
Hola me at signature I’ll tell u

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Davidof2210: 11:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
Bro listen to me and listen really Good,there is a pinkish powder that comes in a sachet and goes by the name Dress Force,empty the satchet into a bottle, fill the bottle with a satchet of pure water and shake vigorously,sprinkle it around all the affected areas where the bedbugs are hiding.make sure all ur foods are covered properly and wash ur hands thoroughly. the beauty of it is that it only cost 200 naira and it doesn't smell or choke. I tried it three months ago when all other insecticide had failed me. Use this bro and thank me later.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Birminghamvirgo(m): 11:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
Use perfect killer and thank me later
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by goodoo: 11:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by goodoo: 11:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
Textra:
Even if you buy new bed it will still be around the corner of your house or inside chairs,d best remedy is for you to rent a new apartment and go alone without any of ur loads if not they would still follow u, like me i was living with a bedbugs then sold my bed and move away to a new apartment lo and behold d next morning i saw a bed bugs crawling on d walls of my new apartment i was shocked after i sold off all my old loads.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by seunlayi(m): 11:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
grandstar:

How did I get rid of bed bug infestation? Sniper. That's all you need.

By a bottle of Sniper. Get water and add some sniper to it and start pouring it in areas where you think they are in large numbers.

Anyway, even if you miss places, the smell of Sniper seems to be enough to terminate them. I used it 2017 or so and not a single bug was ever seen again.

Its a super powerful insecticide. You may not even need to dilute it

This is ok don't DM anybody. In addition to the above, note that bugs are stubborn. Only those alive will be killed at the time of spraying the chemical. Spray it on day 1 and on day 2, try to cover those areas you didn't cover on day one, if necessary, try again on day 3. Give some things for the eggs to be getting matured, spray again to kill them young, give another 5 days, spray again, give another interval like 10 days, SD pray again, give 1 month, spray again and do it after 1 month again, then change to 3 months. Don't relent or say because you don't see it again. Spray after 3 months again.. It should be ok @textra

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by guy222: 12:00am On Sep 13, 2021
Just abandon your house and your entire properties and leave everything in the hands of God because you can not win this battle, talking with experience, but wait oh! I thought bedbugs no longer exist.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Malawian(m): 12:08am On Sep 13, 2021
Textra:
You have to physically uproot the bugs and it's eggs one by one. All your furniture, take them outside, remove the bedding and start searching for the eggs meticulously. Those things know how to hide in cervices you don't even know exists in your furnitures. There is also one liquid stuff I bought at oshodi, mix with kerosene and spray it seam to seam on all the furnitures. You have to wash the bedsheets with hot water and bleach. Use elimination method. Remove everything inside the room, clean and stay the room. Then bring in your stuff one after the other, after doing due diligence on each and everyone of it. That shit almost chased me out of this apartment just two months ago, but now, I hard see any of it again.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by kayti(m): 12:13am On Sep 13, 2021
Getting rid of bedbugs is quite simple, get yourself a pet bottle make a small hole in the cover, fill it with hot water and spray the hot water on every place you find them, get a rag handy to dry the affected spots when cold.
Do this every week consistently for four weeks I tell you, you will be glad you did as this will not only kill the bugs but it will also kill the eggs waiting to become new bugs. As the case with most insecticides or fumigation.
This was the method I used and 've not seen a bug in 4 years. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by NicholeDietary(f): 12:15am On Sep 13, 2021
[b]Our campaign on renal diseases is on and we are preaching against medications, as one source of this.
The theme of this campaign which started March this year is ' stop just before dialysis ', am very sure if I was selling some kind of products now, claiming to cure kidney failure in 3 months, all our platforms across the globe, would be overflowing, Smiles.......humanity has been wired to reason this way, where even when you keep screaming and warning Mrs Tunde to stop hbp medication and work on her lifestyle, she neglects you ' my doctor said, without this, my kidneys will fail, stroke, heart attack, I will die ', same Mrs Tunde who has been munching on hbp medications like she does on water, wakes up one morning to see tummy protruded, legs swollen, etc, she returns to the doctor, ' am sorry your left kidney is bla bla bla, at this stage, you have to book for dialysis ' and she starts running up and down to pay for another step to death.

What surprises me most is why none of you ever cares to ask those who promised you prevention of stroke, kidney failure with these medications, why these ailments hit you even on the said medications �‍♀�‍♀�‍♀
From hbp medication, you move to treating kidney failure and all are still blind! some would want to keep arguing what they do not know or understand, they would want to argue, and their arguments are all base on some theories of others they read.
As far as your discovery doesn't tally with the norms everybody has been brain washed into accepting, you are a quack !
You paid for hbp medication, moved to paying for medications to help your swollen kidneys, now you are paying for dialysis and you are still blind!
You are still arguing !
You are defending nonsense!
What do I call such, " humanity was hypnotized? "����

Why am I so emphatic about dialysis ?
So many of us do not really understand how these things work, our own is, anything that would relieve us fast fast is fine�‍♀�‍♀.
Even, If i give you acid now to relieve you of headache, you will gulp, forgetting what acid does to the body, we would prefer this acid and even pay any amount than trying to find out why your head hurts, how to stop that source so you stop suffering this, of course this is lifestyle change and it involves discipline.
But, to the world, this does not qualify as medicine or cure to any health challenge, rather ' chemicals ' and cutting open the human body isssss thhhhheeee mediciiiiine and you see all kinds of ailments sprouting every blessed daym

Why am I asking you not to go for dialysis ?
1. Whatever ignorance you must have exhibited before the point you are asked to come for dialysis can still be pardoned by nature.
What do I mean?
If you don't try dialysis, your kidneys can still more easily be revived and I mean completely.
Let's follow me very very
carefully please
" You don't aid, cut off or replace a faulty organ of the body " Let's note this
Would you cut off your head because it aches?
The only way to return an organ back to its original state is to put same organ into use, get it to perform it's functions itself.
You would want to ask how " a kidney that's already faulty "
Another thing to note " the human body has its original configuration and make, it only functions maximally when in that state "
* Your organs weren't created to ingest chemicals so forget healing your kidneys via medications, this one is totally out of point, rather than heal, they will fail overtime.
* Foods were created whole, this is the original thing for the body, if you want your kidneys to start picking up it's functions again, it means, you will have to return it gradually to its original state, return to whole foods
* If your kidneys must pick up again, you must stop every habit that doesn't go well with the human body, not all habits are nature-friendly
* If your kidneys must pick up again, so many inventions we use today that mar our health, must no longer be used.
You will have to start correcting all these lifestyles so your body returns gradually to its default setting.This is the only way, your kidneys will gain restoration.

Dialysis can never heal you because it works by replacing your kidneys, some machines are used to carry out the work of your own kidneys, while your kidneys lay dormant/passive, so tell me, what do you think happens to an organ whose functions have been suppressed overtime ?
A machine now helps you excrete, urinate, sweat, etc
Now, tell me, for how lonnnnng?
I rounded up this teaching, I think, 2days ago but returned to add this because of my encounter with some patients who were booked to meet me today.
I have been screaming this same sermon on lifestyle change since 2017 but nobody takes me serious, even some of us here, after your healing programs would still return and I would start wondering why am even wasting time teaching, i mean, what's the essence?�‍♀�‍♀
If I would teach, teach, teach, and nobody wants to listen or care to understand, they keep returning to their vomit, and think this is just about money, why don't I just deal with patients and collect my money, make I kuku know say na business I dey do.
You find it difficult to urinate, you join the healing class, eat some foods, it relieves you, next year, you return and pay again, Isn't that what we humans value?

A time would come, my seminar platforms would be monetized, because I have observed over the years, people only value what they pay heavily for, if you charge them little or nothing, " she is desperate, quack " and you see same persons you are trying to save, queue to the hospital to pay millions to be cut open and organs thrown off.
I am this pained because this is a mandate for me, all other health personnels might be into health for business but you see me, " I am carrying out a mission which would soon be revealed for all to see "
" Don't go for dialysis so your kidneys don't die out of long term passiveness "
" you can still heal, you can still heal, you can still heal "
If you don't listen to my warnings, you will pay me 1.5million naira before even meeting me, that's my consultation fee, not a dime would be deducted.
If you are on these medications now, please stop and change your ways of living, if you won't listen to me but would rather keep quoting ' hbp ' ' hbp ' ' hbp ' ' sugar level ' ' sugar level ' up and down
Hehehehehe���.......
I wish us a sound sleep, great minds[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Portable Blood Pressure Monitor for Home or Office Use / Man Commits Suicide In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Buhari Signs White Paper That Bars Public Doctors From Owning Private Hospitals

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.