Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,033 members, 7,814,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? (44887 Views)

My Sister, Debbie, Died In LUTH Due To Lack Of Bed Space - Man Cries Out / LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR / Do You Struggle To Get Out Of Bed In The Morning? Tips For Good Sleeping Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by MortiOnsen: 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
There is no magic cure for bed bugs. Only a holistic approach (or a complex combination of several methods) will give results. For example, use Bed bug treatment and the sooner you start fighting these pests, the better the result will be. In addition, if you hire professionals, they can carefully examine the size of your infestation and advise on possible viable solutions in your case.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Folahanmi19(m): 12:17am On Nov 09, 2021
nedekid:

Notice the in the first pic the zip. The mackintosh is worn over the matrass. Ie my the matrass is isolated, nothing goes out or goes in. It is also water proof incase of spillage, pee from young kids it's. Infact the matrass remains new.
oh ok sir... Thanks
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by emmaabigail: 7:51am On Nov 15, 2021
frozen70:

The bed bug was in some apartments in that building before you packed in

It can move on the wall or on the ground floor to any place within the building

If you kill yours, others won't kill the ones in their room, so it will crawl back to your room again and again

It's a hermaphrodite so one alone is enough to breed

Fumigate your room and if possible join hands with your next door neighbours to fumigate all at once every month for six months

If your next door neighbours don't fumigate, they will creep back to your room through their own rooms

Alternatively pack out to a mini flat if you can

They are aware of the bed bugs and they have no plans to eliminate them because if Mr A does, will Mr B do and so on

My dear, parking out is not an option to consider, I would recommend a product, is super effective, it has the potency to keep you protected

Just buy Pestman Bedbug Killer and thank me later, it's ordouless and nontoxic. It's super effective against bedbugs and the eggs.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by zibiah: 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
Pls were can I buy the dress force powder in portharcourt...I have tried looking for it in the big market and could not see it anywhere thanks
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by EmmanuelCena(m): 1:32am On Mar 14, 2022
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by EmmanuelCena(m): 1:35am On Mar 14, 2022
zibiah:
Pls were can I buy the dress force powder in portharcourt...I have tried looking for it in the big market and could not see it anywhere thanks

Visit shops that sell chemicals like sniper and others
You can also visit shops that sell agric chemicals.. fertilizers , etc
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Ecoscience: 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2022
When you spot Bedbug infestation, it’s vital to find the best bedbug solution to take care of the problem quickly, else, your peaceful night’s sleep is on the line.

These tiny pests can leave you with itchy, red welts that are often mistaken for mosquito bites. Getting rid of a bedbug infestation can be extremely difficult, which is why it is very important to use the most effective bedbug treatment at the first sign of these irritating bugs.

Firstly, you need to wash and dry your bed covers, you have to check for their hotspots at the seams of the bedstand, especially at the joints and the seams of the mattress. Apply the Bedbug solution on these spots, if you have rug, ensure you apply the solution round the rug, check for possible cracks or crevices on the wall, these places are their breeding points and should be treated.

From reviews garnered from different popular online shopping sites in Nigeria and Independent practical researches we've conducted, we can confidently recommend these products:

Exthor Bed Bug Killer Spray
Pestman Bed Bug Killer Powder

A combination of these products works like magic and can guarantee total extermination 100%.

These product has litany of positive feedbacks and super potent to clear tough resistant bed bugs and their eggs completely and it's also a Do-it-yourself product. It has been rated as a Best selling Bedbug product with 30days Money-back Guarantee.

Both are Ordourless, none toxic and can guarantee 100% extermination once applied accordingly. Note: Follow application guide properly, not sure, check with the seller and check application guide on the seller platform.

When compared to other chemicals, Bedbugs are nocturnal and very hidy, they evade most chemicals and build resistance to common toxic chemicals in the market, especially when it has been exposed to it on several repeated treatments. hence reported failed treatment.

The benefits of using these recommended Bed bug Solution are:

Exthor Bed Bugs Killer and Pestman Bedbug Killer has been adjuged as a highly effective bedbug Killer in Nigeria.

• No need for expensive fumigators, Do-it-yourself Safely.

• Its SUPER effective and odourless

• Kills bed bug adults, nymphs and dries up their eggs

• Kills tough resistant strains of bed bugs

• ERADICATES and Destroys bedbugs breeding nest!

• Fast-action: Kills Bedbugs Instantly

• Long-lasting effect: Residual active effect for up to 6 months after application (this is especially good if surrounding apartments also have bedbugs!).

• PROFESSIONAL Strength…Top Premium Quality!

• No toxic smell, Safe for Do-it-yourself

•100% ORIGINAL QUALITY with 30days Money-back Guarantee…

• Bid Final Goodbye to Bed Bug & restore your goodnight sleep...

Need help, feel free to Call or Whatsapp us on 08030401157

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Kingsdave(m): 6:27am On Oct 28, 2022
MrJackBills:
Pls calm down na
Aba
Use simple DRESS FORCE POWDER and thank me layer. Shikena....

How can i use the dress force Just sprinkle it on the floor , window and wardrobe .... Or i should mix it with kerosene and spray I packed into a new apartment and i just noticed bed bugs last night ... It's still so tiny ... Didn't see any big ones ... Need to control it now that they are little
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Akposkiz: 4:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
Salt and kerosine help alot in bedbugs.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Tohsynetita1: 11:21pm On Mar 25, 2023
Duke111:
200 powder solved mine for ever Since 2017 Hola me at signature I’ll tell u
dm please
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by softguy1: 1:15am On Apr 08, 2023
Textra:
Please, bed bug is actually one of my greatest fear growing up. I can't just imagine having it in my room back then due to people experiences... The shame, if it follows me outside. Lo, and behold, I can't really say how it got it into my room. My fear has turn to reality now... I rented a room, clean it bought everything new, and after a year I allowed a friend to stay with me, whether it was from him or I got it somewhere else I don't know, but i am dying inside seeing it, I have tried all that I know... Killing it alone makes me wanna vomit... Please, what should I do, to eradicate this enemy.

Op where u able to get ride of this bedbugs?
If yes can u explain how u did it .... I am currently experiencing this and might need some help
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Olori2004: 2:22am On May 23, 2023
I used that pink powder "Dress force" it didn't work at all. pls someone should recommend any other sure method to get rid of these bug, they are increasing by the day, I'm going crazy 😭

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by wildernessVoice: 1:18am On Jul 08, 2023
I also learned of RIDAX pesticide.
Though I've not tried it.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by mysticwarrior(m): 1:59am On Jul 08, 2023
mcayomind:

Get one of them, put inside nylon, take it to the market square and drop it, you wonder how the many of them inside your room would find there way out, I hope this we help.
I have been waiting for someone to mention this, I was troubled by an army of bedbugs, I declared an all out war on them but they keep thriving and my neighbor saw me battling with them and told me to capture one and tired it on a nylon and take it to the middle of a market and drop it there. After I did that I haven't seen any single bedbug till this day I am still mystefied by that experience till this day.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by ekitimanalways(m): 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2023
mysticwarrior:
I have been waiting for someone to mention this, I was troubled by an army of bedbugs, I declared an all out war on them but they keep thriving and my neighbor saw me battling with them and told me to capture one and tired it on a nylon and take it to the middle of a market and drop it there. After I did that I haven't seen any single bedbug till this day I am still mystefied by that experience till this day.
For real?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by mysticwarrior(m): 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
ekitimanalways:

For real?
Yes o.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by demanuel(m): 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2023
mysticwarrior:
This is mysterious... shocked
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by biggieman1: 11:26pm On Jul 11, 2023
softguy1:

Op where u able to get ride of this bedbugs?
If yes can u explain how u did it .... I am currently experiencing this and might need some help
Have you been able to get rid of the bugs? If not, I have a solution for you.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by biggieman1: 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2023
Olori2004:
I used that pink powder "Dress force" it didn't work at all. pls someone should recommend any other sure method to get rid of these bug, they are increasing by the day, I'm going crazy 😭
Have you been able to get rid of the bugs? If not, I have a solution for you.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Cemsorcems: 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2023
Endowed595:
Most of the comments I have seen here are good recommendation but it is not safe. You can't spray sniper on your wears and kerosine on your mattress.

Go to Jumia there is bed bud killer there. It works like charm. 100% effective. Buy a brush and bowl pour the contents of the bed bug killer it's in powdery form and apply to everything applying.

My home was infested with bed bugs, nothing I did not do. I washed everything with washing machine, I drenched my bed and pillows with sniper, fumigated the home with insecticide but those pest still didn't go. Get that bed bug killer, it works.

What's the name of the product?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Cemsorcems: 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2023
mysticwarrior:

Hmm. Strange. I think I will try this.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Mazzkenny: 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2023
MrJackBills:
Pls calm down na
Aba
Use simple DRESS FORCE POWDER and thank me layer. Shikena....
Please, how did you apply it?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Mazzkenny: 3:01pm On Oct 10, 2023
MrJackBills:
Use DRESS FORCE POWDER it's very affordable. I have tried kerosene and sniper but after a few days they came back until a friend introduce the Chinese shit to me. Boss, it's MAGIC 100%
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by Mazzkenny: 3:03pm On Oct 10, 2023
MrJackBills:
they should be back.
Use Dress force powder it's more than sniper.
I was shocked after using it. It is MAGIC and very affordable.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug? by kay29000(m): 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2023
goodoo:
Even if you buy new bed it will still be around the corner of your house or inside chairs,d best remedy is for you to rent a new apartment and go alone without any of ur loads if not they would still follow u, like me i was living with a bedbugs then sold my bed and move away to a new apartment lo and behold d next morning i saw a bed bugs crawling on d walls of my new apartment i was shocked after i sold off all my old loads.

Lol! What you described is like the end of a horror movie. LMAO grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

627 New COVID-19 Cases, 397 Discharged And 12 Deaths On June 12 - (2032 Tested) / How To Treat A Vaginal Infection With A Clove Of Garlic / 100 Italian Doctors Have Died Of Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.