Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims (2404 Views)

Your Boyfriend Gives You This, Will You Allow Him? / A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat / 7 Things To Do When You Are Tempted To Cheat In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims by lolly61: 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
Even a several ladies say all men cheat and it is a waste of time changing from one partner to the other due to cheating.
A specific woman has given her say on this subject of cheating partners which has circulated around the web…Yes gone Viral

She attested that most men of today are stingy hence when a woman comes across one that is willing to take care of all her necessities, she shouldn’t dump him since he cheated.

She likewise encouraged her kindred ladies to quit sneaking around in the telephones of their men if they really want to find harmony in their lives.

Watch the video and read more below;
https://news.payperlez.com/index.php/2021/09/12/allow-him-to-cheat-freely-if-he-pays-every-bill-popular-lady-claims/

Re: Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims by lolly61: 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
i dont agree somehow ......watch full video to understand
Re: Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims by Magnoliaa(f): 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2021
Okay, but the problem is men nowadays don't pay all the bills and they still want to cheat freely. Is that one not ment, please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims by lkillbrokehoes: 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Okay, but the problem is men nowadays don't pay all the bills and they still want to cheat freely. Is that one not ment, please?
Which men? Oya name them

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims by insidelife22(m): 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
the African culture is clearly becoming decadent,
and marriage is becoming irrelevant.
Re: Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims by lilvicky68(m): 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
Magnoliaa:
If he pays all the bills which one go remain for cheating??

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims by Jeon(f): 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
RUBBISH..

Be faithful to one another. Even though bills are involved or not.

3 Shares

Re: Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
Paying the bills is strictly a masculine thing so what has it got to do with cheating, rubbish talk.
Re: Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims by Magnoliaa(f): 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Which men? Oya name them
1. ikillbrokehoes
2. Nazgul
3. AfroKnight
4. Lilvicky68
5. HellVictorinho
6. Beloved3
7. theFilmtric
8. EmperorHarry
9. Omoluabi16... and many more.

lilvicky68:

If he pays all the bills which one go remain for cheating??
grin Watin be my own? No be him be the polygamous man? He go pay all the bills of the side chick(s), too, ni.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims by lilvicky68(m): 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin Watin be my own? No be him be the polygamous man? He go pay all the bills of the side chick(s), too, ni.
Hmmmmm.
Welcome to Nigeria grin grin miss ogogoro..
Re: Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims by Magnoliaa(f): 8:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
lilvicky68:

Hmmmmm.
Welcome to Nigeria grin grin miss ogogoro..
I've told you my own sha, grin before you will come and be commenting on NL that this gyal no dey look my face again. She's haughty and bla bla bla. She don get money this that.
Re: Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims by lilvicky68(m): 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I've told you my own sha, grin before you will come and be commenting on NL that this gyal no dey look my face again. She's haughty and bla bla bla. She don get money this that.
Really??
By 2025? Wey you fit don turn ENP.

Magnoliaa:

What plastic surgery cannot fix doesn't exist, my brother. And you think the simps that'll be coming after me are looking to wife me? You think I'll care?

Dey there na.

Hey, no derailing again.
Oh..my bad..OP sorry for derailing..
Abi you go create new thread?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims by chatinent: 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
Another hanty don drop quote.
Re: Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims by Magnoliaa(f): 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
lilvicky68:

Really??
By 2025? Wey you fit don turn ENP.
What plastic surgery cannot fix doesn't exist, my brother. And you think the simps that'll be coming after me are looking to wife me? You think I'll care?

Dey there na.

Hey, no derailing again.
Re: Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims by AfroKnight: 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Please Madam I don’t know what you’re talking about. Do I look like someone that cheats? No.

1 Share

Re: Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims by Magnoliaa(f): 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
AfroKnight:

Please Madam I don’t know what you’re talking about. Do I look like someone that cheats? No.
Ahan. How can you judge and pass a verdict by yourself for yourself? Who don see you before? grin Abi dem dey write am for face?
Re: Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims by Anazp: 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
Paying the bills is strictly a masculine thing so what has it got to do with cheating, rubbish talk.
rubbish. So because I'm a man I must pay your bills? Don't white women pay their bills even when dating or married??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims by Vinnie2000(m): 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
Our Nairaland Tigresses won't like dis.. kiss

But the Funny thing is dat Married men's Infidelity favours ladies alot..

Some scream 'men are cheats' but will still sleep with a married man for money or a Favour..

As one lady said last yr, If all married men in Nigeria stays Faithful, Hunger go Massacre lots of Girls.. undecided cheesy
Re: Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims by Sonnobax15(m): 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
lipsrsealed
If horses were wishes,even beggars would ride..... Talks are cheap...... Tho she kinda sound sensible but believe such ladies at your own riisk undecided
Re: Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
Anazp:
rubbish. So because I'm a man I must pay your bills? Don't white women pay their bills even when dating or married??
You know nothing about the whites and yes men should try and not slack in paying their bills so as to maintain the masculinity nature bestowed on them.Women are not meant to pay bills but give care and raise kids.
Re: Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
Them don start again with that their nonsense quote. Mtchewww........
Re: Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims by Anazp: 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
You know nothing about the whites and yes men should try and not slack in paying their bills so as to maintain the masculinity nature bestowed on them.Women are not meant to pay bills but give care and raise kids.
it's clear you are SIICK.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims by Kelvinernest(m): 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ehhh yes o! Na only men dey cheat, women are faithful, mitchewww rubish! Una no go talk the two side,na only men una know. For company wey i dey work men don dey her more than 4years them no get post but one lady wey come last month now see be manager. And na our MD/CEO dey go drop her,dey bring her com work,we dey close by 4;00 bt she dey rich house 7 or 8, were she and our MD dey go? dem dey go church or homecell? abi HOTELCELL? MITCHEWW

3 Likes

Re: Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
Magnoliaa:

6. Beloved3

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Welcome back Mag. Three thumbs up for ya grin
Re: Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 12, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Ahan. How can you judge and pass a verdict by yourself for yourself? Who don see you before? grin Abi dem dey write am for face?

You ehn grin grin grin grin

See how you are winding the poor dude
Re: Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 13, 2021
Magnoliaa:

1. ikillbrokehoes
2. Nazgul
3. AfroKnight
4. Lilvicky68
5. HellVictorinho
6. Beloved3
7. theFilmtric
8. EmperorHarry
9. Omoluabi16... and many more.

You have tried
Re: Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims by lkillbrokehoes: 7:10am On Sep 13, 2021
Iyaebe:
[s]You know nothing about the whites and yes men should try and not slack in paying their bills so as to maintain the masculinity nature bestowed on them.Women are not meant to pay bills but give care and raise kids.[/s]
Re: Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims by Omoluabi16(m): 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
Magnoliaa:
hei God.

Re: Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims by Magnoliaa(f): 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
Omoluabi16:
hei God.

I lie? tongue
Re: Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims by Omoluabi16(m): 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I lie? tongue
Lol. you're wrong. X
Re: Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims by Omoluabi16(m): 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I lie? tongue
Lol. you're wrong. X
Re: Allow Him To Cheat Freely, If He Pays Every Bill – Popular Celebrity Claims by Womanizer(m): 9:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
Iyaebe:

The fact that you pay all the bills in the home is a free pass to chase pússy as frequently as you like! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Angry With Girlfriend. She Had Sex With Someone Else / When A Girl Likes You, She Will Start Doing These 6 Things / Will I Ever Make It In This Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.