Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head (32049 Views)

When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President / Cardiff Mum Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She "Felt The Baby's Head Coming" / Mum, 32, Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Gave Birth On The Toilet (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by Ogbeniomo: 11:47am On Sep 13, 2021
mecussey:

Bros e dey happen oo. Get a doctor friend, you will understand many things are beyond human compression. One lecturer wey dey like Bleep her year one students...this time around, she fuxk this 21 year old girl give am bele. The girl no no say she get bele until she started complaining of stomach ache. Guy man thinking may be e don enter carry come hospital for possible abortion if Na bele. Doc check say she is 9 months pregnant and as matter of fact, she is in labour. Mr lecturer shouted...long story short, the girl say she can't take the baby home BC her parents never knew she is pregnant and lecturer say he can't as well, say him wife go kill am. Doc say ok, he will take it orphanage. When the baby was delivered, beauty no be here. The lecturer say he is taking it home, anything wey wan happen make e happen. Lecturer now begin wonder how come...doc come tell am say e dey happen. Some babies dey hide till 9 months.
some baby dey hide till 9 month? and the woman in question will continue seeing her menstrual period right? and men will be roughhandling her on be anyhow,cos she is not felling anything right? no kicking,no turning for the baby atall?? or cos the woman is ignorant of her body changes? hmmmmmm, someone else may not know that woman is pregnant, but before 9 month the woman must know that she is pregnant, my opinion tho.
Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by UdohOby(f): 11:50am On Sep 13, 2021
It's very possible. Google this program on TLC 'I didn't know I was pregnant ' and then you will understand. Some women still bleed ( called spotting) during pregnancy, which makes them feel they are having their monthly flow. My friend was 7 months pregnant, and never knew because everything was normal with her.

doctorexcel:
Abegi! Lie small small now. Se the baby no turn at all at all for your belle for 9 months? Haba fear God, fear woman. The future is definately female
Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by Bamzyriches451: 11:51am On Sep 13, 2021
Unbelievable
Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by Flier: 11:55am On Sep 13, 2021
doctorexcel:
Abegi! Lie small small now. Se the baby no turn at all at all for your belle for 9 months? Haba fear God, fear woman. The future is definately female
Not everyone fear God
It’s impossible not to know you are pregnant,the process is staggering
Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by Lamanii22(f): 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
doctorexcel:

And moreover she must have gone for tests and all.... So many modern day Mary
Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by mecussey(m): 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ogbeniomo:
some baby dey hide till 9 month? and the woman in question will continue seeing her menstrual period right? and men will be roughhandling her on be anyhow,cos she is not felling anything right? no kicking,no turning for the baby atall?? or cos the woman is ignorant of her body changes? hmmmmmm, someone else may not know that woman is pregnant, but before 9 month the woman must know that she is pregnant, my opinion tho.

A first timer may not know what kicking is all about. As a man, I feel some kicks too like muscle cramps may be. We were all told that menstruation seizes immediately after conception. May be thats all she knows about pregnancy. I had first hand experience too , some children no dey show for lab self until 3 or 6 months. Even if you take harmful liquids like spirit, hot pepper soup or even anti biotic s..they go no where. Most baby mama you see today never wanted to have a baby out of wedlock. They just didn't know when they took in. That menses thing is the greatest deceit , best way to avoid pregy is to use condoms or abstenance.
Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by omoharry(f): 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
Decency2020:

When I said that most of the stories they throw up here are fabricated some people almost ate me alive.

Some one was pregnant and didn't know for a whole nine months and some people are shouting miracle already

One day someone will come to tell us how her great grand mum just discovered she is seven months pregnant at 96 years and some religious people will start telling you the story of Sarah
Yes,It happens. Why don't you do your research before refuting this stories.

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by emecheboy2(m): 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
As a father of three this alleged lie is best in the month of September.
Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
chuka5000:

No mind the lie lie woman
Baby dey person Belle for nine months and e no turn or kick.
She sef no feel say her Belle carry something at all.
Haba

Modified
Pls note some pregnancies don't show (bump) but u must know there's a new life bubbling inside you.
See ehn! I used to think like you, until I had a case like this show up for my call at 2am early August.

She came in complaining of stomach pain. Worked in a restaurant where I used to eat near my place of work. So I proceeded to give pain injections while waiting for her folder. But the pain refused to stop. The only thing wierd about the pain was how it came in episodes. I was assuming that maybe she had an abortion, but she wasn't bleeding. Ver strange, aunty stood in front of me to collect injections and her stomach looked flat

I went up and gave the strongest pain injections we had available, but e no gree. She continued to scream and roll on the floor and was getting hysterical, after getting relevant history, when the patient was seemingly sane enough to reply me. I vexxed and asked for a tranquilizer. We gave her stat.

Her body just relaxed and we turned her over. That is when I saw her stomach. Immediately I called the O&G doctor on call that night. Her stomach looked like she was full, maybe bloated, but didn't look like a pregnancy, but when I felt where I bladder was meant to be and found it hard. I knew that she was in active labour. I started regretting giving her a tranquilizer.

The next five minutes the O&G doctor was arguing with me this wasn't a pregnancy. As we were arguing she kept waking up to scream whenever she had a contraction and would sleep back when it was over to prove me right. When the folder came. It actually showed that she had a scan done 2 weeks prior which showed a 34week pregnancy, which the patient never knew of until then. So my diagnosis: preterm contractions.

15minutes after the O&G team carried her to the labour ward, I heard she had delivered a baby girl, a little underweight, but healthy and crying. Let's just say, the gist spread like wildfire in the hospital, because no one believed she was pregnant.

Let's just say, the restaurant let me order whatever I wanted for free for a week after the incident. I can't complain.

3 Likes

Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by omoharry(f): 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
Decency2020:

A woman may not know she is pregnant for some time, it makes sense but to tell me someone does not know she pregnant for nine months and the baby developed fully is the kind of story you tell to the birds.

Over 1.5 kg minimum of a living being swimming around inside you and you don't know for nine months is a fairy tale. You can tell that to women who never carried a baby my sister. I have been there.

Because it is coming from DSTV and validates every claim right?
Nop, becos it has happened to my cousin. I taught it was weird, until I came across what she went through in a program called" I did not know I was pregnant". She went into Labour while see was giving presentation at work.She thought it was something terminal due to the intense pain. To cut story short, she ended up with a baby at a health facility near bye and the rest is history.So, Its happens.
Funny enough, do know what she wore that day when she gave birth?..A fitted trouser suite with a high heels. She did not add weight nor was there any change in her tomy or her breast. The baby is grown now.I believe you are educated..Why dont you read up about it.Check if it possible for a woman to carry a child full term without knowing it. Read and stop doubting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by ComingKing: 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
Buildingplug:
The same delivery that some women spend hours plus lots of medical attention including CS to do, that's what someone else had by herself in her bedroom and the baby just slipped out easily. Grace.

For formal neighbour had her last born all by herself. We all play and joke a night before everyone went to sleep. In the morning she was the one telling us that she had birthed a baby girl. it was later that day she open up that the bay came out by leg instead of the head. The baby is over 13 now

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by babajero(m): 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
Decency2020:

That baby didn't kick for once?
if you don't have the experience you may think it is constipation or just stomach upset.

2 Likes

Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by funshow247(m): 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
Na WA ooo...

So she didn't even miss her period all through 9months too?
Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by Alexaonfleek: 12:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
doctorexcel:
Please read and educate yourself Mr man.
Stealth pregnancies occur....but they are not so common

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by Taejimin(f): 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
doctorexcel:

i guess you dont know any other doctor aside medical doctor. Do you know that there are doctors in other field? I mean PhD

You shouldn't have even replied me Dundee, cos even a PhD holder would know what a cryptic pregnancy is as a literate. You are truly a scam. Another scammer found.
Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
It's not as rare as all that.

Babies are hiding these days

They know they might be aborted if they show sign.

Some women even continue to menstruate throughout till the day of delivery.

2 Likes

Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
Flier:
Not everyone fear God
It’s impossible not to know you are pregnant,the process is staggering

People's bodies are different.

It is very possible for a woman to be 9 months pregnant and not know and she'd still be menstruating.

Very possible. I've seen a couple of cases like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by Flier: 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
TripleOh7:

People's bodies are different.

It is very possible for a woman to be 9 months pregnant and not know and she'd still be menstruating.

Very possible. I've seen a couple of cases like that.
They lie to you,it’s not possible not to know and let me tell you, menstruation is just 5% or less of the process,you can’t carry a live baby and tell people you don’t know,baby kicks on daily basic,even hourly so it’s not possible not to know for 9 months
Infact if the baby isn’t fine or not kicking the mother would know immediately
These people should just stop lying
Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by KrystalKitty: 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
Wow! Exactly what happened when my mom was having me.

She knew she was pregnant, of course. But I was the most peaceful birth, according to her. She was doing whatever she was doing and the doctor was like "Madam can't you see that baby is... " I came quiet and easy, according to her. People don't believe it when they hear the story.

But my brothers were total cases so, lol, that's believable. Some of them were totally painful.
Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by BRATISLAVA: 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
doctorexcel:

It's not a lie. Some women give birth this way. Minor stomach then sudden delivery.

It's a big world. You're a doctor? Read your textbooks more.

3 Likes

Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by BRATISLAVA: 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
omoharry:
Nop, becos it has happened to my cousin. I taught it was weird, until I came across what she went through in a program called" I did not know I was pregnant". She went into Labour while see was giving presentation at work.She thought it was something terminal due to the intense pain. To cut story short, she ended up with a baby at a health facility near bye and the rest is history.So, Its happens.
Funny enough, do know what she wore that day when she gave birth?..A fitted trouser suite with a high heels. She did not add weight nor was there any change in her tomy or her breast. The baby is grown now.I believe you are educated..Why dont you read up about it.Check if it possible for a woman to carry a child full term without knowing it. Read and stop doubting.

This thread is exposing a lot of ignorance. People need to read more.

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by chikason22(m): 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
McOluOmo:
In whiteman's land, anything is possible

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
That person is still not wise. Anybody can scoop the pot. Cut the padlock.
Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by Kennyprince: 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
No single truth in this

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by Blackdisciple(m): 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
Till she saw the baby head coming out then she knew she was pregnant That an insane thing I have ever heard .Even lie Moha'med can't say such...

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by FreeIgboho: 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
Richy4:

Trust me I know and have read about cryptic pregnancy..it is a secret pregnancy yes but it can be dictated easily... I would have believed it if it happened in Africa... Because due to financial challenges, the woman might not go to the hospital for check up..
Not someone from New Zealand...U should know that oyibo no dey use hospital joke..

Trust me you just don't know that you don't know. See below.
Why would someone be going to the hospital just for upset stomach or feeling full? You think people have that kind of time. And you think people in New Zealand don't have financial challenges??

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by Richy4(m): 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Trust me you just don't know that you don't know. See below.
Why would someone be going to the hospital just for upset stomach or feeling full? You think people have that kind of time. And you think people in New Zealand don't have financial challenges??

Feeling full u said? So for 9 months you think it's normal to stay full according to you and there was no need for hospital consultation?

By financial challenges, You think they were like Nigerian without health insurance and medical aids.. Please
Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by roju4(m): 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
Na true o, e dey happen. Na cryptic pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by kheny12(m): 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
mecussey:

Bros e dey happen oo. Get a doctor friend, you will understand many things are beyond human compression. One lecturer wey dey like Bleep her year one students...this time around, she fuxk this 21 year old girl give am bele. The girl no no say she get bele until she started complaining of stomach ache. Guy man thinking may be e don enter carry come hospital for possible abortion if Na bele. Doc check say she is 9 months pregnant and as matter of fact, she is in labour. Mr lecturer shouted...long story short, the girl say she can't take the baby home BC her parents never knew she is pregnant and lecturer say he can't as well, say him wife go kill am. Doc say ok, he will take it orphanage. When the baby was delivered, beauty no be here. The lecturer say he is taking it home, anything wey wan happen make e happen. Lecturer now begin wonder how come...doc come tell am say e dey happen. Some babies dey hide till 9 months.
God is wonderful,so the lecture for not collect the baby if the baby was not beautiful.God work in miraculous way.
Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by legionISproteus: 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
She is a bloody liar
Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by legionISproteus: 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
KrystalKitty:
Wow! Exactly what happened when my mom was having me.

She knew she was pregnant, of course. But I was the most peaceful birth, according to her. She was doing whatever she was doing and the doctor was like "Madam can't you see that baby is... " I came quiet and easy, according to her. People don't believe it when they hear the story.

But my brothers were total cases so, lol, that's believable. Some of them were totally painful.
I will advise you go for a (paternity) DNA test if what you are saying is what your "mother" told you.
Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by sonsomegrigbo: 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
onoms4luv:
Omo this lie dey smell Lai Muhammed.

Ah madam be calming down na,

how can this be

Oya mr. righteousness tell us the relationship of this with endtime.

Make I
Dropmic here

Check out the meaning of *CRYPTIC PREGNANCY*

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by mecussey(m): 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
kheny12:
God is wonderful,so the lecture for not collect the baby if the baby was not beautiful.God work in miraculous way.

Lol, say him wife go kill am, may be not because of the beauty but because there was no need for DNA test...stupppid people every where

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marrying Someone You Are Not Crazy About.- Should I Marry Him? / Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better? / Spanish Woman Fakes Her Own Kidnap, Uses Ransom Money From Husband To Play Bingo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.