Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,761 members, 7,955,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:05 PM

She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head (32227 Views)

When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President / Cardiff Mum Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She "Felt The Baby's Head Coming" / Mum, 32, Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Gave Birth On The Toilet (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by Geeman2006: 10:47am On Sep 13, 2021
Lies for bait
Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by EmperorTolson: 10:47am On Sep 13, 2021
Congratulations
Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by Ofadaman(m): 10:47am On Sep 13, 2021
You see,90% of the labour issues and pre and post maternal shit are Scams to make the whole child birth thing more complicated for men , its over hyped and over bloated..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by OssyMalik: 10:48am On Sep 13, 2021
Dunno whether to believe this story. All the same, congrats to her
Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by Topmaike007(m): 10:48am On Sep 13, 2021
Buildingplug:
The same delivery that some women spend hours plus lots of medical attention including CS to do, that's what someone else had by herself in her bedroom and the baby just slipped out easily. E no balance
bro na grace

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by Torylanez(m): 10:49am On Sep 13, 2021
Contact us on Facebook Messenger
http://m.me/RevonaWellness

Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by OssyMalik: 10:49am On Sep 13, 2021
Ofadaman:
You see,90% of the labour issues and pre and post maternal shit are Scams to make the whole child birth thing more complicated for men , its over hyped and over bloated..
you’re very stupid. Go and ask your mother about labour pains and how she gave birth to an idiot like you.

Uchu

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 13, 2021
What kind of lie be this undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by saddler: 10:50am On Sep 13, 2021
Like she didn't know when she dey collect prick?
Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:51am On Sep 13, 2021
Not possible

Stop lying

There are changes that pregnancy brings there is no way she won't feel and notice them

Yeye liers

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by Lamasta(m): 10:52am On Sep 13, 2021
Her son was born right there, on the floor of Karla’s bedroom.

She has named him Tamarangi and hailed the healthy baby boy as a “total surprise” and a “miracle”.

Hmmm miracle truly

Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by Noeasyway042(m): 10:52am On Sep 13, 2021
God is wonderful.
Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by Malawian(m): 10:52am On Sep 13, 2021
Omo these things I have seen. Two women around my shop, infact you don't even know when they are pregnant and when they are not, cos their stomachs is always big. One gave birth 3 months ago, the other just last month. These are women I see everyday because they are my neighbors in my shop area, I didn't even know they were pregnant because their stomachs has always been that size for as long as I have know them.

3 Likes

Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by pek(m): 10:53am On Sep 13, 2021
onoms4luv:
Omo this lie dey smell Lai Muhammed.

Ah madam be calming down na,

how can this be

Oya mr. righteousness tell us the relationship of this with endtime.

Make I

Dropmic here
Strange things do happen. That you have not experienced it doesn't mean it's a lie. I know of aunt who was five months pregnant and didn't know. This is a mother of three girls. It was when they were planning on having an IVF that they discovered.

3 Likes

Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by IbileIfe: 10:53am On Sep 13, 2021
Woman dey fork and fork and come say she no know say she get Belle? grin
Women can lie!
Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by Masterclass32: 10:54am On Sep 13, 2021
This is fraud.
Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by Jobio1(f): 10:54am On Sep 13, 2021
Same thing happened to someone close to me.
She was seeing her period and never knew she was pregnant.

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by thorpido(m): 10:55am On Sep 13, 2021
I keep hearing of stories like this but i feel there is a disconnect somewhere.
Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by footlight: 10:55am On Sep 13, 2021
Hmm. New versions of lies every day. Wonder Shall never seize. Baby head ke......

[center]Learn Coding with 1BC
@ Your Home, Convenience and Pace.
Requirement: Laptop and Fair Internet
Note: Pre Programming Experience not Mandatory

What's App No: 07033566189
Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by Realmi: 10:56am On Sep 13, 2021
mecussey:

Brow e dey happen oo
where e dey happen....shey she dey see period for the whole nine months nii...
Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by Richy4(m): 10:56am On Sep 13, 2021
Even an old Elizabeth in the Bible felt the kick of John the Baptist when virgin Mary visited..for 8month + she was carrying stress related tommy right? She did not go to the hospital..What a convenient lies for social mediacheesy

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by Realmi: 10:56am On Sep 13, 2021
Jobio1:
Same thing happened to someone close to me.
She was seeing her period and never knew she was pregnant.
na sooo..u for say na u e happen too
Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by VoltageDivida(m): 10:57am On Sep 13, 2021
Okay

First it happened to Klara, then Karla

You can guess who's next
Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:57am On Sep 13, 2021
doctorexcel:
Abegi! Lie small small now. Se the baby no turn at all at all for your belle for 9 months? Haba fear God, fear woman. The future is definately female

Read on pregnancy and be well informed, some women don't know they're pregnant, some still see their period.
Pregnancy in women varies.
Some vagina's turn blue
Some lactate from the armpit
Some lose their teeth
Some lose their hair

Different women, different pregnancies, different symptoms.
This isn't the first case that I've read of women not knowing they were pregnant until a later period or when it's time to deliver. Ask medical practitioners or read works on pregnancies instead of just jumping to say she's lying.

7 Likes

Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by Ola17: 10:58am On Sep 13, 2021
doctorexcel:
Abegi! Lie small small now. Se the baby no turn at all at all for your belle for 9 months? Haba fear God, fear woman. The future is definately female

Are you a medical doctor as your moniker implies?

Cryptic pregnancy is very real.

3 Likes

Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by Taejimin(f): 10:58am On Sep 13, 2021
doctorexcel:

You sef na scam. Wetin ''doctor'' and ''excel'' dey do for you name and you know nothing of cryptic pregnancy. What are you still doing in year 1084 while we are in 2021? Use the phone in your hand and gain some knowledge before you drag some of your mates down. I sabi woman, I sabi woman...see them here. Shior!!! undecided

10 Likes

Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by Realmi: 10:59am On Sep 13, 2021
pek:
Strange things do happen. That you have not experienced it doesn't mean it's a lie. I know of aunt who was five months pregnant and didn't know. This is a mother of three girls. It was when they were planning on having an IVF that they discovered.
and she was seeing her period normal all through the 5 months
Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by bmdmix11: 10:59am On Sep 13, 2021
how wide is her pussy, haba
Re: She Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She Saw The Baby's Head by Frales6(f): 10:59am On Sep 13, 2021
how possible?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Happens To The Engagement Ring? / Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) / Man Finally Reunites With Sister After 25-years Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.