Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,085 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:13 AM

Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue (30717 Views)

How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / Please Help Me Clarify This Issue Of Marriage Certificate / Baby With Half A Heart Survives After Mum Defied Doctor's Advice Over Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by v2: 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
greatnaija01:

So, I don't care what transpired... it is NEVER ENOUGH EXCUSE to move to another woman.

Hearing from both sides is not to take side but to be able to make a sound judgement.
Saying you don't care about what transpired speaks a lot about your conceptual make up.
I want to believe you are married if not you shouldn't even be commenting here because you know nothing about what is being discussed.
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by greatnaija01: 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
v2:

Hearing from both sides is not to take side but to be able to make a sound judgement.
Saying you don't care about what transpired speaks a lot about your conceptual make up.
I want to believe you are married if not you shouldn't even be commenting here because you know nothing about what is being discussed.

I am Christian, I am speaking from the origin of marriage....God's viewpoint... DIVORCE is not an option.... GOD HATES IT.... If you don't know GOD, who created the institute called marriage, then you don't know his word that gave the laws for it. You shouldn't be commenting here.

These two don't need a pastor or alfa, they need GOD in their hearts first, before He can guide them in Marriage.... whatever the religion, the man is adulterous and he can go to hell, NO MATTER THE EXCUSE.

I speak from a higher consciousness... let's leave all these base excuses... in marriage it is WE against any issue, NOT Me against you.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Kobojunkie: 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
greatnaija01:

I am Christian, I am speaking from the origin of marriage....God's viewpoint... DIVORCE is not an option.... GOD HATES IT.... If you don't know GOD, who created the institute called marriage, then you don't know his word that gave the laws for it. You shouldn't be commenting here.

These two don't need a pastor or alfa, they need GOD in their hearts first, before He can guide them in Marriage.... whatever the religion, the man is adulterous and he can go to hell, NO MATTER THE EXCUSE.
You are letting your emotions get the better of you in this. undecided

Divorce is an option in the case of infidelity and since this woman's husband has abandoned her for another woman - and my guess is he is already doing the do with her as well- she can too divorce him - Matthew 19 vs 1 - 11. undecided
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by bjtinz: 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
misterme:

This has been the problem in my marriage for years now. If not for 2 things - my faith in God and commitment to the Word of God on the one hand & my children on the other, I would have done same to my wife. But my belief in the God of the Bible and my willingness to follow Him no matter the pains is total and uncompromising. That's why I have endured. Otherwise there is absolutely no sweetness in this marriage. It's all bitterness and pain. I spend more time almost daily trying to purge my heart of pain and bitterness than I spend praying or studying the Word or even innovating in my business. So in this context the marriage is even a drawback to my financial progress.

I don't know what made this man to leave. There are 3 possible reasons
- the wife by her behaviours pushed him away
- the man is selfish and wicked
- one daughter of Jezebel has stolen him (probably by diabolical means).

Like I said I don't know the reason for his departure. But if the first point above is his reason, I don't really blame him. Some women can do ohh.

But it also possible the man is just plain wicked, immature and selfish. He has just taken the easy way out

Deep.
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by bjtinz: 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
Confidencemama:
I will rest my case but as many that are saying this rubbish my prayer for u all is may ur sister and ur female child experience what I went through in my marriage

That is your prayer??. To which God?

I'm sorry madam, what u passing thru is sad and pitiable, but with you just typed above already speaks volumes. . .

All the same, for the sake of the the children and truly hope and pray your husband comes around.
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by BestRicePlug28(f): 7:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hello pls can I have your digits?
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by nwaoke247(m): 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
Denn:

Church advert
Me no be church goer I never even attend the church b4 I just dey watch via YouTube

But d kind testimonies way I dey see people give ehh it's mind blowing

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Upata Rivers State Bride Price, Marriage Constitution - Photos / I'm Contemplating Divorce After Two Years / Traditional Marriage Certificate Issued To New Couple (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.