Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue (30333 Views)

How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / Please Help Me Clarify This Issue Of Marriage Certificate / Baby With Half A Heart Survives After Mum Defied Doctor's Advice Over Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by VTJN(m): 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
You wanted to kill the man before his time, that's why he decided to run for his life.

Take heart and train your children, they will make you proud.
You've gotten the cheap likes you aimed at.

If you don't know some men do run away from their responsibility. Some Men do run if their wife give birth to twins or triplets.

Even if the woman does something worse. What happened to divorce and be responsible for the kids upkeep? He doesn't even care about his kids.

He just flew away and started following another woman

No doubt, so many irresponsible men we have

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
Confidencemama:
My husband left home in Lagos since June and has refused to return, he doesn't pick my calls if i use another number to call him once he hears my voice, he shout at me that he is no more interested in the marriage, that he has moved on and that I should never call his line again then he will end the call, he blocked me on what's app, face book and currently he is in a relationship with a girl in benin, just that I don't know his exact address where he moved to.

Relax ……. Wetting Hot go kool down!!!!!’

No go Bleep up oh, because your Ronaldo is coming back to Man U.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by gucci20(m): 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
Confidencemama:
My husband left home in Lagos since June and has refused to return, he doesn't pick my calls if i use another number to call him once he hears my voice, he shout at me that he is no more interested in the marriage, that he has moved on and that I should never call his line again then he will end the call, he blocked me on what's app, face book and currently he is in a relationship with a girl in benin, just that I don't know his exact address where he moved to.
let's chat privately please...ds a battle u need to win.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by pek(m): 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
Confidencemama:
I will rest my case but as many that are saying this rubbish my prayer for u all is may ur sister and ur female child experience what I went through in my marriage
Stop this. You don't expect rational minds to make a judgement without hearing the full story. Yours is very incomplete and one sided.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by pek(m): 1:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
VTJN:
You've gotten the cheap likes you aimed at.

If you don't know some men do run away from their responsibility. Some Men do run if their wife give birth to twins or triplets.

Even if the woman does something worse. What happened to divorce and be responsible for the kids upkeep? He doesn't even care about his kids.

He just flew away and started following another woman

No doubt, so many irresponsible men we have
You came to this conclusion by hearing an incomplete and one sided story? Until the writer opens up and state what really happened, no sound advise will she get.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Oba20(m): 1:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hmmmm. This story is not complete, I can't comment until you relay the Complete detail, something is wrong somewhere that we don't know.
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by BRATISLAVA: 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Sorry, what happened?! A man can't just leave his family for another lady expect you are giving him troubles at home ( no intimacy, you starved him good sex, you are materialistic, or too much demands, etc) or you are baby mama. please don't deceive yourself, realize your mistakes and ask God for forgiveness. If you are innocent, please go into fasting and prayers, God answer prayers, He will return back to you.

A man just can't, yet everyday many men just leave their families. You're underestimating the irresponsibility of a wayward man who loves prostitutes. They do anything they please because of comments like yours.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by CapitalBank: 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
Confidencemama:
Newton 3rd law of motion: To every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. You have told us the reaction but left out the action that led to this reaction?

In simple terms, madam, if you really want people spare their time, tell people the action that led to this reaction. Tell them what happened because a man can't just wake up and leave his house just like that.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by BRATISLAVA: 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
A reasonable man can't just abandon his wife like that, your story is incomplete.

You have to state what happened first.

You have really troubled that man to the extent that he feels running away is the solution.

What if she didn't trouble him and he has a mental illness?

The way people assume men cannot just leave is amazing. How many such cases have we read of on this forum to know that it happens? There was a real case in which he just left one day with all his children without any offense.

Some men are tired of having to be with one woman and are looking for just one little thing to use to get up and leave, not because they have any problem at home, but because they have a lover they want to be with outside.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by AutoChick4U(f): 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
pek:
One quarter story. No man will just leave his home and wife and refuse to pick her call. Even an insane man won't do that. Tell us the full story.
Go read crossroad1 story
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by BRATISLAVA: 1:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
Confidencemama:
I will rest my case but as many that are saying this rubbish my prayer for u all is may ur sister and ur female child experience what I went through in my marriage

Madam, please ignore the comments you see here.

Most people commenting are under 25 and 30s who don't have life experiences and haven't seen anything. I saw a case where a man just took his kids and left home one day, and the wife had not done anything to him. Till date his location is unknown and once he knows she's the one calling he hangs up. You don't need to have offended your husband for him to leave. And if you did, even God forgives.

There is a woman out there who he thinks he's in love with, and that is why he left. It's no fault of yours. In your time of his absence, make yourself happy. MAKE YOURSELF HAPPY. If you believe in prayers, pray. But make yourself happy.

I only wish you didn't bring it to this biased forum where they believe men are saints and women are instigators of anything bad men do.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Crossroad1(m): 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Go read crossroad1 story
na wa o, so I Don turn reference abi?
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by indie22(f): 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
Confidencemama:

Leave him alone and focus on yourself
Maybe they've used jazz to tie him down or maybe he's just no longer interested in the marriage

Either way, you only have one life...live it and worry less about him

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by OHIGGI: 1:37pm On Sep 13, 2021
madam what did you do to your husband?
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Oyiboman69: 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
Businesslist:
angry

Hahahhahahahahhahaha ----- Am even Planning to do this same !!!

Imagine when a person you call your wife cannot ...... Cook Good food ...... She always stay at home watching ZEEWORLD ...... SHE CAN WAKE UP BY 2 AM AND GIVE YOU A DIRTY SLAP WITH NO REASON .....

She is demanding for 120k Hair !!! , .... SHE WANTS ME TO PLACE HER MUM ON 25K Monthly Allowance ..... Am paying her 50k per month ..... she is collecting 50k for foodstuff and house items ..... She cannot wash your clothes ......

Okay ... The last one weah she talk is that TOO MUCH SEX Make a Woman loose her shape ...... She is now giving me sex 2 times every week .... and na Missionary style ......

She even dey swear say .... if i nack any girl outside .... say i go die !!!!

Biko My brother , If you fit chat me tell me your LOCATION ... I GO LIKE FOLLOW YOU OOOOO.

THIS THING CALLED MARRIAGE

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by AutoChick4U(f): 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
Crossroad1:
na wa o, so I Don turn reference abi?
They talking like a man can't abandon his family. How far, anything for the girls?
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
You wanted to kill the man before his time, that's why he decided to run for his life.

Take heart and train your children, they will make you proud.
how did you know this?
The Bible says "But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgement.” Mat 12:36. Be careful you don't slide into hell for a few words thrown carelessly.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by RightToReject(m): 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
It's both appalling and irritating that most people here have automatically concluded that the woman is a bad woman and the cause of her husband's action. As much as I don't hold a brief for her, I know, however, that a good woman in her stead who might have given in her best to her husband and the union in general, could experience the same fate from a man - whether basically a responsible man or not - on the following condition:

- If she's the person that has been doing the loving from the inception without noticing that he doesn't see anything special in her; talked him into marrying her whether genuinely or manipulatively; and him experiencing a downfall in the cause of the marriage and/or she's not been able to conceive after some years in the union.

In summary, I believe one of the worst things that can ever happen to a woman who's family-oriented and believes in marriage is being married to a man who doesn't love her for who she's.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Sorry, what happened?! A man can't just leave his family for another lady expect you are giving him troubles at home ( no intimacy, you starved him good sex, you are materialistic, or too much demands, etc) or you are baby mama. please don't deceive yourself, realize your mistakes and ask God for forgiveness. If you are innocent, please go into fasting and prayers, God answer prayers, He will return back to you.

This has been the problem in my marriage for years now. If not for 2 things - my faith in God and commitment to the Word of God on the one hand & my children on the other, I would have done same to my wife. But my belief in the God of the Bible and my willingness to follow Him no matter the pains is total and uncompromising. That's why I have endured. Otherwise there is absolutely no sweetness in this marriage. It's all bitterness and pain. I spend more time almost daily trying to purge my heart of pain and bitterness than I spend praying or studying the Word or even innovating in my business. So in this context the marriage is even a drawback to my financial progress.

I don't know what made this man to leave. There are 3 possible reasons
- the wife by her behaviours pushed him away
- the man is selfish and wicked
- one daughter of Jezebel has stolen him (probably by diabolical means).

Like I said I don't know the reason for his departure. But if the first point above is his reason, I don't really blame him. Some women can do ohh.

But it also possible the man is just plain wicked, immature and selfish. He has just taken the easy way out

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Kobojunkie: 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Ask God for forgiveness? Why do you conclude her a sinner in this? undecided
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Tizu(m): 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
They are cheaper. Even broke men obtain from them.
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Kobojunkie: 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
Confidencemama:
It is sad it happened this way. Rather than continue to worry about him, please instead focus your attention and energy on you and your kids. undecided

This is time for you to buckle down and face the road ahead of you. If you are not stable or able to cope on your own, don't be afraid to seek out help from family members, particularly yours, so you can get on your feet and not Crumble under the weight. undecided

1 Like

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by AbujaCitiBlog: 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
Confidencemama:
What did you do to him? I won't respond to this halfhazard story because some of you women lie even more than Tonto Dike!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Blackdisciple(m): 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
The question is that why did he left home

And for him there's diplomatic ways of doing thing if you don't want the marriage anymore go to court and file for a divorce shikenan
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Kobojunkie: 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
Blackdisciple:
The question is that why did he left home

And for him there's diplomatic ways of doing thing if you don't want the marriage anymore go to court and file for a divorce shikenan
That is not a legit question in this case. No matter what it could have been abandonment is never the right answer. There ought to be a penalty against such in Nigeria, it seems, since way too many irresponsible beings still roam around calling themselves grownups. undecided
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Kobojunkie: 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
A reasonable man can't just abandon his wife like that, your story is incomplete.

You have to state what happened first.

You have really troubled that man to the extent that he feels running away is the solution.
As responsible human being never simply abandons his responsibility regards or what happened. . undecided
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Kobojunkie: 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
pek:
One quarter story. No man will just leave his home and wife and refuse to pick her call. Even an insane man won't do that. Tell us the full story.
There is absolutely no logical reason for any man or woman to up and abandon a marriage, none whatsoever. Such a one is instead an irresponsible being. undecided
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by haslaw(m): 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
This was how my neighbour's wife nearly killed the man. The man suffering so much under his wife that other women used to feel sorry for him

How can a man's wife pour out his cloths and shoes outside the house and lock the man outside.

This man will be begging his wife for hours to let him in.

After some time the ran away from home and went to get another house

1 Like

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Desusi: 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
Just go spiritual. There is no smoke without fire.Take it to the Lord in prayers, aggressive one.
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Newboss(m): 2:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
Correct guy. My nigga don dodge your bullet.

You think say every man is a mumu man? Yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Quaddafi29: 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
All things being equal 90% of married men will just run away. Marriage has become a killer of men

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by seunmsg(m): 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
What advice do you need when the man already told you he is not interested in the marriage again?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Husband Does Not Want Me To Work / My Father Dragging My Mom's Property With Me, how the Issue Was Resolved / Nigerian Woman Disowns Her 53-year-old Son Through Newspaper Advert. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.