Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,255 members, 7,953,957 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:45 AM

Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue (30712 Views)

How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / Please Help Me Clarify This Issue Of Marriage Certificate / Baby With Half A Heart Survives After Mum Defied Doctor's Advice Over Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by OlawaleBammie: 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
misterme:

This has been the problem in my marriage for years now. If not for 2 things - my faith in God and commitment to the Word of God on the one hand & my children on the other, I would have done same to my wife. But my belief in the God of the Bible and my willingness to follow Him no matter the pains is total and uncompromising. That's why I have endured. Otherwise there is absolutely no sweetness in this marriage. It's all bitterness and pain. I spend more time almost daily trying to purge my heart of pain and bitterness than I spend praying or studying the Word or even innovating in my business. So in this context the marriage is even a drawback to my financial progress.

I don't know what made this man to leave. There are 3 possible reasons
- the wife by her behaviours pushed him away
- the man is selfish and wicked
- one daughter of Jezebel has stolen him (probably by diabolical means).

Like I said I don't know the reason for his departure. But if the first point above is his reason, I don't really blame him. Some women can do ohh.

But it also possible the man is just plain wicked, immature and selfish. He has just taken the easy way out

Sir pls am sorry for typing and asking this here, pls forgive me.

In ur writing I realised that u are a strong believer, me i am not. But I used to hear that or people do say that wen u pray before u marry, u wont have problems, that God would show u ur wife/partner, ok I agree.

But i keep seeing many pastors, workers of God outside there with broken marriages and i kept wondering if they did not pray, or they did not see it in vision if their partners is for them or not,

Pastors are telling us to pray and see a confirmation of partnership before moving ahead with the person but those same pastors are having broken marriage (not all o) just like a random person outside there that didn't put anytin into prayer.

Now to ur story, should we conclude u did not pray or should we say its part of the plan of God for ur marriage??

Am sorry but I need an enlightenment from u. Pls
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by ddestiny20(m): 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
Na your attitude chased him away.

greatnaija01:

Sorry ma'am, they have collected your hubby... BINI WOMAN DON COLLECT AM.

I can not give you solution here publicly but this is a spiritual battle.... FIGHT HARD... if you truly want him back
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Idaytesj29(m): 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
Confidencemama:
Of cos I know because the level at which he raise voice at me shows it beyond physical eye the only wrong I did was that I did not give birth for 4yrs in marriage but it was a health challenge

Hmm may be that's the loophole the madam is using to enter him. But you have kids now right?

Just be prayerful. And act....
Marriage may not be a big deal to some anymore cos its something you have achieved already. There are many prettier, more endowed, richer and connected women out there who are ready to place a man on weekly allowances to be their husband. Its that bad.
Such women are so desperate that any married man that is unfortunate to waka anyhow near them is quickly snatched from their wife and home like a chameleon snatching an insect with its long, elastic and gummy tongue, fiam!

So pls act fast. She knows you will fight back for what is rightfully yours and God given. Pls act.... I want to read another thread saying [/b]My Husband is back to me[b]

God bless. Amen
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Idaytesj29(m): 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
15ssDRIVE:

Relax ……. Wetting Hot go kool down!!!!!’

No go Bleep up oh, because your Ronaldo is coming back to Man U.

hahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin

Very funny but this matter is serious pls
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 13, 2021
Our condolences, I can't give you practical advise because his in-laws here will ban me.
But as they say no smoke without fire, what caused his change attitude towards you?

Men don't just wake up and abandon their wives for a girl. There's something you re not telling us.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by litaninja(m): 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
he has stated what he wants. What advice do you seek?
Confidencemama:
My husband left home in Lagos since June and has refused to return, he doesn't pick my calls if i use another number to call him once he hears my voice, he shout at me that he is no more interested in the marriage, that he has moved on and that I should never call his line again then he will end the call, he blocked me on what's app, face book and currently he is in a relationship with a girl in benin, just that I don't know his exact address where he moved to.
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by DMCY: 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Go read crossroad1 story

Link please
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by armadeo(m): 4:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ishilove:
Incomplete story

You sef no believe am.

Na utunkutu don catch am so.

On a serious note even jazz doesn't catch a happily married man outside.
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by dragunov: 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
seunmsg:
What advice do you need when the man already told you he is not interested in the marriage again?

If you know you cannot give an advise, can't you just keep quiet instead of unsolicited bluntness.
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by newoffer: 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
E get why men dey walk away before it lead to shoeside... a nagging woman can shorten lifespan. U fit stand neigbhour kpanshing...ur wife.. things dry happen
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Kobojunkie: 5:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
Quaddafi29:
All things being equal 90% of married men will just run away. Marriage has become a killer of men
Instead it reveals the hjgh numbers of irresponsible men in our society. undecided
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by MummyD2020(f): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
You wanted to kill the man before his time, that's why he decided to run for his life.

Take heart and train your children, they will ma proud.
aswear

You are one of a kind, aswear!
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by MummyD2020(f): 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
OssyMalik:
very stupid and senseless comment. Are you looking for likes?
funny enough, many liked it. People are truly sick
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by MummyD2020(f): 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
November24:

Inbox me,call my pastor.
Most of una nor believe God Sha

Thanks for your help
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Duru009(m): 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
You must have done something very very BAD !!

Your story is not complete at all......

1 Like

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by AutoChick4U(f): 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
DMCY:

Link please
Search crossroad1
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by confydoedowaye(m): 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
Confidencemama:
My husband left home in Lagos since June and has refused to return, he doesn't pick my calls if i use another number to call him once he hears my voice, he shout at me that he is no more interested in the marriage, that he has moved on and that I should never call his line again then he will end the call, he blocked me on what's app, face book and currently he is in a relationship with a girl in benin, just that I don't know his exact address where he moved to.

How many kids do u have?
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Crowwejihadist: 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
OssyMalik:
very stupid and senseless comment. Are you looking for likes?

Does likes feed me ?
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Mide3367: 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
koyyess:
Do you have kids?

Your 'horseband' clearly wasn't raised to be husband and father material. Negroes like him run away from marital problems. He is not a man. If he was and was fed up, all he would have done was to divorce you and plan on sending money for the kids upkeep but no, he ran away like a p*$$i.

You should move on with your life and pretend he is dead.
wetin this one dey talk? Did you not read that he went to another woman in benin? So if he is running from responsibilities, would he have gone to another woman? Oga rest Abeg angry
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Nahunger(m): 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
Businesslist:
angry

Hahahhahahahahhahaha ----- Am even Planning to do this same !!!

Imagine when a person you call your wife cannot ...... Cook Good food ...... She always stay at home watching ZEEWORLD ...... SHE CAN WAKE UP BY 2 AM AND GIVE YOU A DIRTY SLAP WITH NO REASON .....

She is demanding for 120k Hair !!! , .... SHE WANTS ME TO PLACE HER MUM ON 25K Monthly Allowance ..... Am paying her 50k per month ..... she is collecting 50k for foodstuff and house items ..... She cannot wash your clothes ......

Okay ... The last one weah she talk is that TOO MUCH SEX Make a Woman loose her shape ...... She is now giving me sex 2 times every week .... and na Missionary style ......

She even dey swear say .... if i nack any girl outside .... say i go die !!!!

Biko My brother , If you fit chat me tell me your LOCATION ... I GO LIKE FOLLOW YOU OOOOO.

THIS THING CALLED MARRIAGE

Hahahahahahaha this one offfff me
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Hassanmaye(m): 11:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
You wanted to kill the man before his time, that's why he decided to run for his life.

Take heart and train your children, they will make you proud.

Modified: Some people actually think that I'm insensitive with what I said, Let me make it clear No sensible man with children whatsoever will abandon his home without the his denying him peace in his house.

I can't imagine tolling during day under the sun trying to provide for my family after all the stress, you won't still give me peace I'll definitely abandon you so that I will live long.
Hahahhahahaha True
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Hassanmaye(m): 11:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
Businesslist:
angry

Hahahhahahahahhahaha ----- Am even Planning to do this same !!!

Imagine when a person you call your wife cannot ...... Cook Good food ...... She always stay at home watching ZEEWORLD ...... SHE CAN WAKE UP BY 2 AM AND GIVE YOU A DIRTY SLAP WITH NO REASON .....

She is demanding for 120k Hair !!! , .... SHE WANTS ME TO PLACE HER MUM ON 25K Monthly Allowance ..... Am paying her 50k per month ..... she is collecting 50k for foodstuff and house items ..... She cannot wash your clothes ......

Okay ... The last one weah she talk is that TOO MUCH SEX Make a Woman loose her shape ...... She is now giving me sex 2 times every week .... and na Missionary style ......

She even dey swear say .... if i nack any girl outside .... say i go die !!!!

Biko My brother , If you fit chat me tell me your LOCATION ... I GO LIKE FOLLOW YOU OOOOO.

THIS THING CALLED MARRIAGE
Lol
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Kfed4ril(m): 8:13am On Sep 14, 2021
YeyeGbami:
He don enter one chance for east, na only prayer remain o. Naso one of my sister hubby lost for PH, forget wife and 2kids for lagos.

Inform his family, prepare to move on.

Wetin concern east with this thread now?
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Sambab(m): 8:54am On Sep 14, 2021
Confidencemama:

You didn't tell us the reason he left
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Hardebaryor(m): 9:57am On Sep 14, 2021
Confidencemama:
I will rest my case but as many that are saying this rubbish my prayer for u all is may ur sister and ur female child experience what I went through in my marriage
Aunty, stop cursing. Tell us what led to your husband abandoning you and the children
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 14, 2021
DCmonster:
With these rubbish, you are obviously a very bad wife.
The man did the right thing by dumping you. The earlier you change the better for you.

She's cursing people on the internet so can you imagine what she says to someone living with her and sharing a bed with her shocked

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by v2: 10:38am On Sep 14, 2021
greatnaija01:

Sorry ma'am, they have collected your hubby... BINI WOMAN DON COLLECT AM.

I can not give you solution here publicly but this is a spiritual battle.... FIGHT HARD... if you truly want him back

Have you cared to ask what transpired?
Did the husband just wake up one day and disappeared?
Ask questions so you can make a better judgement.
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 14, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

Sir pls am sorry for typing and asking this here, pls forgive me.

In ur writing I realised that u are a strong believer, me i am not. But I used to hear that or people do say that wen u pray before u marry, u wont have problems, that God would show u ur wife/partner, ok I agree.

But i keep seeing many pastors, workers of God outside there with broken marriages and i kept wondering if they did not pray, or they did not see it in vision if their partners is for them or not,

Pastors are telling us to pray and see a confirmation of partnership before moving ahead with the person but those same pastors are having broken marriage (not all o) just like a random person outside there that didn't put anytin into prayer.

Now to ur story, should we conclude u did not pray or should we say its part of the plan of God for ur marriage??

Am sorry but I need an enlightenment from u. Pls

Take this from me sir, if you are a Christian and want to marry in the will of God,

- please pray, pray, and keep praying until you know in your heart that your choice of partner is approved of God or until you know who God has approved for you

- do not be pressured into marriage - whether by your parents, peers or colleagues. Don't let the girl pressure you. Don't pressure yourself into marriage. Don't say "I must marry within the next 6 months one way or another". This attitude can pressure u into making rash decisions or make u not wait long enough for God

- do not make marriage decisions when you are weak spiritually. Reserve such all important decisions for the seasons in your life when you are most vibrant in the Spirit and when your relationship with God is at it best

- marry whom u love

- by all means court her. Relate. Have a relationship. Learn her character. Keep praying. Decide if you can live with what you see.

- involve GOOD relatives and GOOD friends. Sometimes people around you can see what you can't see. Less that 2 weeks after marriage, I started seeing serious danger signs. When I mentioned it to a good female married colleague of mine in the office, she something that clearly means she saw the signs that I didn't see before the marriage. I can't remember her exact. I was deeply pained but I did take up up with her

Back to your question, why is my marriage sour when I should have done all these?

The answer is 3 fold -
- I was not very spiritual around the time I decided to marry. I ended making the decision in the flesh
- I put myself under pressure. I was in my mid thirties. All my colleagues in my line of were getting married. I gave a time limit
- After I met the lady in a church program and I began to relate with her I had several pleadings of the Holy Spirit which all meant I should discontinue this relationship. I understood some. Others I didn't undeserved. The Holy Spirit helping was purely an act of His mercy because I was not fervent in the Spirit around the time. I ended the relationship 2 or 3 times. But she will manage somehow to creep into my life again and again. Till today I keep wondering if I was hypnotized but the truth is that I ended up marrying her. Two days after wedding I saw an attitude that told me wahala fit dey here o. That small attitude has expanded to become a monster today that has eaten away peace, love and harmony in the union. Only fear of God and the children are keeping the marriage. I mean this on my part o. As for her, she has absolutely no regard for God or God's Word now. She has not even being to church in 3 to 4 years. It's only me and the children that go church.

Please Bro, don't make the same mistake. If you read any post of mine in which it appears I am callous towards marriage, please bear with me, I may be talking out pain not out of the knowledge of the Word I have. Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Lostchild(m): 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
koyyess:

Remain 1mpotent.

SHUT UP.
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by ImaIma1(f): 1:03pm On Sep 14, 2021
Vulcanheph:

You could be right.....but since the other woman involved is a Bini woman, then I have other theories.

Not just Bini women. There's so much jazz available to go round.
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by greatnaija01: 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
v2:

Have you cared to ask what transpired?
Did the husband just wake up one day and disappeared?
Ask questions so you can make a better judgement.

MY DEAR, it is MARRIAGE... vows were exchanged before PEOPLE And UNDER GOD.... don't come here to start defending the man's bad move....

couple's fight worse than this.... the marriage rules state that they remain together and solve their differences.... a lady can not steal a man unless he goes OUTSIDE... there is no smoke without fire.

So, I don't care what transpired... it is NEVER ENOUGH EXCUSE to move to another woman.
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by OlawaleBammie: 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2021
misterme:

Take this from me sir, if you are a Christian and want to marry in the will of God,

- please pray, pray, and keep praying until you know in your heart that your choice of partner is approved of God or until you know who God has approved for you

- do not be pressured into marriage - whether by your parents, peers or colleagues. Don't let the girl pressure you. Don't pressure yourself into marriage. Don't say "I must marry within the next 6 months one way or another". This attitude can pressure u into making rash decisions or make u not wait long enough for God

- do not make marriage decisions when you are weak spiritually. Reserve such all important decisions for the seasons in your life when you are most vibrant in the Spirit and when your relationship with God is at it best

- marry whom u love

- by all means court her. Relate. Have a relationship. Learn her character. Keep praying. Decide if you can live with what you see.

- involve GOOD relatives and GOOD friends. Sometimes people around you can see what you can't see. Less that 2 weeks after marriage, I started seeing serious danger signs. When I mentioned it to a good female married colleague of mine in the office, she something that clearly means she saw the signs that I didn't see before the marriage. I can't remember her exact. I was deeply pained but I did take up up with her

Back to your question, why is my marriage sour when I should have done all these?

The answer is 3 fold -
- I was not very spiritual around the time I decided to marry. I ended making the decision in the flesh
- I put myself under pressure. I was in my mid thirties. All my colleagues in my line of were getting married. I gave a time limit
- After I met the lady in a church program and I began to relate with her I had several pleadings of the Holy Spirit which all meant I should discontinue this relationship. I understood some. Others I didn't undeserved. The Holy Spirit helping was purely an act of His mercy because I was not fervent in the Spirit around the time. I ended the relationship 2 or 3 times. But she will manage somehow to creep into my life again and again. Till today I keep wondering if I was hypnotized but the truth is that I ended up marrying her. Two days after wedding I saw an attitude that told me wahala fit dey here o. That small attitude has expanded to become a monster today that has eaten away peace, love and harmony in the union. Only fear of God and the children are keeping the marriage. I mean this on my part o. As for her, she has absolutely no regard for God or God's Word now. She has not even being to church in 3 to 4 years. It's only me and the children that go church.

Please Bro, don't make the same mistake. If you read any post of mine in which it appears I am callous towards marriage, please bear with me, I may be talking out pain not out of the knowledge of the Word I have. Shalom

Brother, pls grant me audience, i want to talk sometin important with u, its about this issue at hand and nothing more sir..

Pls can i dm??

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Upata Rivers State Bride Price, Marriage Constitution - Photos / Traditional Marriage Certificate Issued To New Couple (Photo) / Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.