Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue (30275 Views)

How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / Please Help Me Clarify This Issue Of Marriage Certificate / Baby With Half A Heart Survives After Mum Defied Doctor's Advice Over Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Ikwerelastborn: 11:12am On Sep 13, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

He left the house means it's her fault? If a woman leaves the house most of y'all would regard her a LovePeddler. What if she's not at fault? What if the man has his own issues? Y'all should stop judging based on gender abeg. It's annoying.
You won't blame people for assuming when she made an incomplete story

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by GindoX(m): 11:17am On Sep 13, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
A reasonable man can't just abandon his wife like that, your story is incomplete.

You have to state what happened first.

You have really troubled that man to the extent that he feels running away is the solution.

NaijaOlosho? Hope this is just a name or nick and nothing more
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 13, 2021
If his family members are in support of his action, e don be for you be that o. I know many housewives who make everyday look like hell to their husbands.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Rapture4real(m): 11:22am On Sep 13, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
You wanted to kill the man before his time, that's why he decided to run for his life.

Take heart and train your children, they will make you proud.

I can't respond to this issue because no man can give genuine solution to marital issues unless you hear the whole story from both sides. Sometime if you know what a woman has done to a man before that man take the steps he took, you will almost deal with the woman who is now complaining about her husband. I'm not supporting separation, divorce or infidelity. But the greatest enemy of a woman is her character.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by OkoAnike(m): 11:22am On Sep 13, 2021
Confidencemama:
My husband left home in Lagos since June and has refused to return, he doesn't pick my calls if i use another number to call him once he hears my voice, he shout at me that he is no more interested in the marriage, that he has moved on and that I should never call his line again then he will end the call, he blocked me on what's app, face book and currently he is in a relationship with a girl in benin, just that I don't know his exact address where he moved to.

Please you need to be careful else you fall in to a bigger trouble, people might take advantage of what you write up here to FRUAD you in the name of help, most especially the so called spiritual people...

Please and please don't be desperate for help less you become their VICTIMS.
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by poweredcom(m): 11:23am On Sep 13, 2021
@op

Madam you did something wrong which made him run away

You are not a good wife ...that just it but if truly you did not do anything wrong that means Dem dose Benin gals don use konbiomi cook for ur husband
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by jaxxy(m): 11:24am On Sep 13, 2021
Confidencemama:
My husband left home in Lagos since June and has refused to return, he doesn't pick my calls if i use another number to call him once he hears my voice, he shout at me that he is no more interested in the marriage, that he has moved on and that I should never call his line again then he will end the call, he blocked me on what's app, face book and currently he is in a relationship with a girl in benin, just that I don't know his exact address where he moved to.

B4 we blame the BINI gal, what did u do to him or what happened btwn 2 of u in ur marriage b4 June?

Ur answer will guide u better in the right advice to give.

greatnaija01:

Sorry ma'am, they have collected your hubby... BINI WOMAN DON COLLECT AM.

I can not give you solution here publicly but this is a spiritual battle.... FIGHT HARD... if you truly want him back

1 Like

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Kamalex2: 11:29am On Sep 13, 2021
God will bless your husband

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 13, 2021
Confidencemama:
Most of you LADIES fail to remember you are still a visitor in your husbands' family.
Your HUSBAND can never divorce his sisters, brothers, nor parents. He can only disown them.
But when Family meetings are called, they will still show up uninterrupted.

Something must have driven him out.
You LADIES of Nowadays should go back to your MOTHERS & GOD whom u have embarrassed.
The Pressure on MEN is getting too much.
And you Ladies are making MEN realise that marriage isn't that important again.
You are not the FIRST to experience such.
More are Loading..........

The NEW RULE is, if he can't drive you out, he will leave the apartment 4u, peacefully.
Wake up

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Ikwerelastborn: 11:35am On Sep 13, 2021
Bennethchiso:
. My brother, if not for God's sake, home training and what society will say, being baby papa is better.
It has its own consequences too,just avoid women
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by bigcee(m): 11:41am On Sep 13, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
You wanted to kill the man before his time, that's why he decided to run for his life.

Take heart and train your children, they will make you proud.
Such a nonsensical opinion undecided
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Maxvasia(m): 11:42am On Sep 13, 2021
Well said.

But we both know NOTHING will change if she herself does not change inwardly. No amount of prayers can help when the individual is not willing to change. She is obviously a poison to him.
Olunmercy56:
Sorry, what happened?! A man can't just leave his family for another lady expect you are giving him troubles at home ( no intimacy, you starved him good sex, you are materialistic, or too much demands, etc) or you are baby mama. please don't deceive yourself, realize your mistakes and ask God for forgiveness. If you are innocent, please go into fasting and prayers, God answer prayers, He will return back to you.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by ArcFresky(m): 11:43am On Sep 13, 2021
Businesslist:
angry

THIS THING CALLED MARRIAGE

grin... Baba you close eye marry?
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by clockwisereport: 11:43am On Sep 13, 2021
@confidencemama, your hubby is under love spell. If you really want him back, you must brace up for serious prayers.
I saw this happen to a woman some years in Nsukka. Her banker husband was transfered to another branch office and that was the end of her marriage.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Akuruoulo(m): 11:44am On Sep 13, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Sorry, what happened?! A man can't just leave his family for another lady expect you are giving him troubles at home ( no intimacy, you starved him good sex, you are materialistic, or too much demands, etc) or you are baby mama. please don't deceive yourself, realize your mistakes and ask God for forgiveness. If you are innocent, please go into fasting and prayers, God answer prayers, He will return back to you.

What's behind this change on our women.
They can now speak truth and straight.

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Akuruoulo(m): 11:47am On Sep 13, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
A reasonable man can't just abandon his wife like that, your story is incomplete.

You have to state what happened first.

You have really troubled that man to the extent that he feels running away is the solution.

What is really going on with our women ?

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by obokuntravels: 11:47am On Sep 13, 2021
Your man's action is not ordinary, seek spiritual help, I can assured you that he will come back and also, when he comes back, don't make life unbearable for him anymore, listen to his advice and be a good wife to him at all time.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by DCmonster: 11:47am On Sep 13, 2021
Confidencemama:
I will rest my case but as many that are saying this rubbish my prayer for u all is may ur sister and ur female child experience what I went through in my marriage
With these rubbish, you are obviously a very bad wife.
The man did the right thing by dumping you. The earlier you change the better for you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by nick50(m): 11:48am On Sep 13, 2021
This one na super story..madam abeg we Nigerians has alot of problems in this country already..if u are sure of wat u just told us then go n report the matter to his people and stop disturbing our ears...vagina people and wahala!!

1 Like

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 13, 2021
clockwisereport:
@confidencemama, your hubby is under love spell. If you really want him back, you must brace up for serious prayers.
I saw this happen to a woman some years in Nsukka. Her banker husband was transfered to another branch office and that was the end of her marriage.
Possible too.
That's where POLYGAMY helps.
MALE creatures are wired differently.
That a man is polygamous doesn't mean he doesn't and will not love his first wife or second wife.
To Men, Variety spices life.
So, it's a possibility too.
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Akuruoulo(m): 11:50am On Sep 13, 2021
Businesslist:
angry

Hahahhahahahahhahaha ----- Am even Planning to do this same !!!

Imagine when a person you call your wife cannot ...... Cook Good food ...... She always stay at home watching ZEEWORLD ...... SHE CAN WAKE UP BY 2 AM AND GIVE YOU A DIRTY SLAP WITH NO REASON .....

She is demanding for 120k Hair !!! , .... SHE WANTS ME TO PLACE HER MUM ON 25K Monthly Allowance ..... Am paying her 50k per month ..... she is collecting 50k for foodstuff and house items ..... She cannot wash your clothes ......

Okay ... The last one weah she talk is that TOO MUCH SEX Make a Woman loose her shape ...... She is now giving me sex 2 times every week .... and na Missionary style ......

She even dey swear say .... if i nack any girl outside .... say i go die !!!!

Biko My brother , If you fit chat me tell me your LOCATION ... I GO LIKE FOLLOW YOU OOOOO.

NA U BE THAT DANGOTE ?

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 13, 2021
Confidencemama:
I will rest my case but as many that are saying this rubbish my prayer for u all is may ur sister and ur female child experience what I went through in my marriage
You can't be praying such prayers and still put up such for deliberations.
You can coerce people to believe your own side of the story. It's their prerogative to believe.
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by babajero(m): 11:53am On Sep 13, 2021
Confidencemama:
Maybe you don frustrate the man life.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 13, 2021
Businesslist:
angry

Hahahhahahahahhahaha ----- Am even Planning to do this same !!!

Imagine when a person you call your wife cannot ...... Cook Good food ...... She always stay at home watching ZEEWORLD ...... SHE CAN WAKE UP BY 2 AM AND GIVE YOU A DIRTY SLAP WITH NO REASON .....

She is demanding for 120k Hair !!! , .... SHE WANTS ME TO PLACE HER MUM ON 25K Monthly Allowance ..... Am paying her 50k per month ..... she is collecting 50k for foodstuff and house items ..... She cannot wash your clothes ......

Okay ... The last one weah she talk is that TOO MUCH SEX Make a Woman loose her shape ...... She is now giving me sex 2 times every week .... and na Missionary style ......

She even dey swear say .... if i nack any girl outside .... say i go die !!!!

Biko My brother , If you fit chat me tell me your LOCATION ... I GO LIKE FOLLOW YOU OOOOO.

Are you for REAL?
then mine is a DIAMOND.
I have to go back & wipe her tears with treasure.
My WIFE may get you a New Wife if she gets to hear this your story.
She detests LEECHES.
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by Akuruoulo(m): 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
neonly:

I tell u bro's but some kids here on nairaland will think they can handle women simply because they have girl friend
Been married is another ball game men are always d victims at least 98% but society favour d woman no matter what

Those society are still simpy women
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
fourboys:
Some women dey suffer ooo...all in the name of marriage.

Benin girl?? the man need prayers
You done already conclude na the woman dey suffer..
Am sure the marriage was made in heaven and the husband preferred to live in hell.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by rita25(f): 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
locate your WAR ROOM and pray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by RZArecta(m): 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
kingfrillz:
[s]You can’t just conclude all cos she was the one in the picture here .....do you know maybe she was giving him hell when they were together ?? Pls just keep it if you don’t know what to say[/s]
you clearly lack comprehension skills since it's obvious that you can read. Now go back and read my post very slowly then maybe you'll notice that I also touched on your concern. Have a lovely day sir cool
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by superCleanworks(m): 12:19pm On Sep 13, 2021
Confidencemama:

the way you narrated this story shows the kind of person you are. very manipulative and troublesome.
you just painted the story to put the man in total bad light of public judgement so that every reader will call him a bad person for just waking up one morning and leaving the house for you and even blocking you and asking you never to call again... just like that.

even a mad man goes out and comes back but when it reaches the level where the man leaves the house for you and REFUSE TO RETURN then there is something you are deliberately not telling us.

as a good and loving wife that gives your husband peace to stay at home, your voice just became so horrible to him overnight that he even blocked you everywhere. just like that?

from where you are sitting, you do not know why he refused to return but you know for sure that he is in a relationship and you even know the lady's origin. na wah for you.

for you to use the phrase REFUSED TO RETURN instead of showing worry for his absence shows you feel you can do whatever you like but he must be in the house. You never expected this would be like this. But here you are, still feeling entitled. There is nowhere in this your little story that shows genuine concern of a loving wife for his absence at all. The only thing you are worried about is getting his new address so you can go there start screaming and paint him black just the way you have done here. You need to check yourself properly.

keep painting your story very well but till you decide to be honest with your story then your problem will continue even if the man comes back to that house right now. I sincerely hope the man keeps staying where he is till you finally come back to your senses before you kill him with your wahala.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by FEGNO: 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hope this is not Ann Idibia
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by abeylevels(m): 12:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
You really nailed it. A lot goes on behind the screen

superCleanworks:

the way you narrated this story shows the kind of person you are. very manipulative and troublesome.
you just painted the story to put the man in total bad light of public judgement so that every reader will call him a bad person for just waking up one morning and leaving the house for you and even blocking you and asking you never to call again... just like that.

even a mad man goes out and comes back but when it reaches the level where the man leaves the house for you and REFUSE TO RETURN then there is something you are deliberately not telling us.

as a good and loving wife that gives your husband peace to stay at home, your voice just became so horrible to him overnight that he even blocked you everywhere. just like that?

from where you are sitting, you do not know why he refused to return but you know for sure that he is in a relationship and you even know the lady's origin. na wah for you.

for you to use the phrase REFUSED TO RETURN instead of showing worry for his absence shows you feel you can do whatever you like but he must be in the house. You never expected this would be like this. But here you are, still feeling entitled. There is nowhere in this your little story that shows genuine concern of a loving wife for his absence at all. The only thing you are worried about is getting his new address so you can go there start screaming and paint him black just the way you have done here. You need to check yourself properly.

keep painting your story very well but till you decide to be honest with your story then your problem will continue even if the man comes back to that house right now. I sincerely hope the man keeps staying where he is till you finally come back to your senses before you kill him with your wahala.
Re: Please I Need People Advice Over This Issue by APCNig: 12:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
The same fate awaits thousands if not millions of useless fake Feminists. What do you need him for? I thought you all can live without Men, Go ahead and live your life with fellow bitter sex starved and koboless Feminists.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

May The Soul Of My Mother Rest In Peace. / These Resources Can Boost Your Marriage And Parenting Skills / Upata Rivers State Bride Price, Marriage Constitution - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.