Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Don’t Ever Compare Wizkid To Fela – Woli Arole Warns Nigerians - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Ever Compare Wizkid To Fela – Woli Arole Warns Nigerians (22867 Views)

Beyonce Pays Tribute To Fela Kuti,performs His 1976 "Zombie" At Coachella(video) / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" / "Don't Compare Wizkid With Fela" - Sound Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Ever Compare Wizkid To Fela – Woli Arole Warns Nigerians by LordNonso(m): 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hello Nairalanders
Pls I'm Working on a media/ICT project but stuck with paucity of funds.

Deadline is in two days but have no resources to continue.

Help a brother.

Zenith Bank.

Thanks and God Bless.
Re: Don’t Ever Compare Wizkid To Fela – Woli Arole Warns Nigerians by RPirez: 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
What an insult? These Indomie generations are indeed too foolish, I swear! angry
Re: Don’t Ever Compare Wizkid To Fela – Woli Arole Warns Nigerians by Scottz: 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
Who u de warn
Re: Don’t Ever Compare Wizkid To Fela – Woli Arole Warns Nigerians by Cenripacta(m): 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
When you ask people defending Fela how many of his songs they know ..ofcourse they will go dumb..they couldn't stand his song playing in the background or even have one of his tracks on their playlist but they will be here online capping like they know Fela.
Re: Don’t Ever Compare Wizkid To Fela – Woli Arole Warns Nigerians by papiwyte(m): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
Fela is a father and wizid is upcoming simple but future will tell grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Ever Compare Wizkid To Fela – Woli Arole Warns Nigerians by Flyingngel(m): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
People booking space thereafter forgot which thread they " booked" occur since it is too many.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Ever Compare Wizkid To Fela – Woli Arole Warns Nigerians by Jerryherd: 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2021
grin

Why are people always looking for what is not lost

Nobody compares Fela and Wizkid...

Fela left Medical Science at Oxford to Study Music Major, Fela is one of the only true African Musical Professional, who created a whole Genre of music Afrobeat out of nothing

Wizkid is a talented legend as well but don't compare him to Baba Fela and don't try to rubbish his hard work and talent also

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Ever Compare Wizkid To Fela – Woli Arole Warns Nigerians by Skillsnigeria: 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
grin
Re: Don’t Ever Compare Wizkid To Fela – Woli Arole Warns Nigerians by Belafonte(m): 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2021
HeadNigga:
Baseless talk.

People only rate Fela higher coz he is late. People respect the dead more.

Quoting Rick Ross "Niggaz only respect niggaz that's dead or niggaz in prison"

If you doubt the quote, tell me how many living peoples' face are on currencies. Na only dead people dey currency notes.

Nelson Mandela earned his respect for going to prison. Some our former presidents have been in prison

Indomie brain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Ever Compare Wizkid To Fela – Woli Arole Warns Nigerians by tofolo(m): 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
Mastakija:
I dont understand why ppl will b comparing wizkid to fela
Wizkid sings more abt women and some other shits
while fela is mostly abt freedom and bad governance
you dey mind them? Fela was a movement he invented Afro beats, his style might be unconventional but HE IS the G.O.A.T in Nigeria.... wink wink wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Ever Compare Wizkid To Fela – Woli Arole Warns Nigerians by unite4real: 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
HeadNigga:
Baseless talk.

If you doubt the quote, tell me how many living peoples' face are on currencies. Na only dead people dey currency notes.

Nelson Mandela earned his respect for going to prison. Some our former presidents have been in prison

ok. how about Wizkid and Sunny Ade
Re: Don’t Ever Compare Wizkid To Fela – Woli Arole Warns Nigerians by Jaymoney5000(m): 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
Wizkid is the best among both joor..... waitin fela dey sing
Re: Don’t Ever Compare Wizkid To Fela – Woli Arole Warns Nigerians by axeman10(m): 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
Fela is a legend, his music career is over. He made his mark, he lived the life and left a long lasting legacy.

Wizkid is still very much active, no one should judge his music career or his character as a man, he is still developing... He may not even be at his prime yet.

Only when he is done, then people can compare whatever legacies he leaves with other legends.

Meanwhile, people should just enjoy the works of these great individuals and stop making abstract/subjective comparisons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Ever Compare Wizkid To Fela – Woli Arole Warns Nigerians by StreetMedia: 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
HeadNigga:
Baseless talk.

From your lines...

Am sorry, you never knew FELA.

If you care to know, FELA is a prophet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Ever Compare Wizkid To Fela – Woli Arole Warns Nigerians by Belafonte(m): 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2021
Jerryherd:
grin

Why are people always looking for what is not lost

Nobody compares Fela and Wizkid...

You'd be surprised the sheer number of imbèciles currently living in Nigeria

Re: Don’t Ever Compare Wizkid To Fela – Woli Arole Warns Nigerians by bmdmix11: 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
or what?
Re: Don’t Ever Compare Wizkid To Fela – Woli Arole Warns Nigerians by Nifemi2512(m): 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
Na wah oo.
Arole said he's studying film making in London.
Oops! From Biochemistry to Psychology back then in OAU....
I rmbr how frustrating this guy was then when he crossed to
Psychology, to God be the glory, he's now in London studying filmmaking.
Re: Don’t Ever Compare Wizkid To Fela – Woli Arole Warns Nigerians by Today007: 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2021
Comparing fela and wizkid. That is all shade of wrong
Re: Don’t Ever Compare Wizkid To Fela – Woli Arole Warns Nigerians by dreu2fine(m): 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2021
Re: Don’t Ever Compare Wizkid To Fela – Woli Arole Warns Nigerians by ofiko123(m): 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
OK...we have heard woli arole..
Re: Don’t Ever Compare Wizkid To Fela – Woli Arole Warns Nigerians by Navalsadiq(m): 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
Wetin fela even sing self

1 Like

Re: Don’t Ever Compare Wizkid To Fela – Woli Arole Warns Nigerians by HeadNigga: 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
unite4real:

ok. how about Wizkid and Sunny Ade
na sunny ade age we dey respect...Wizkid put Nigeria on the map....majorly o. No Nigerian song has made it to the hot100 ever until wiz's essence. Put some respect on that dude's name

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Ever Compare Wizkid To Fela – Woli Arole Warns Nigerians by Hezmatosky: 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
That's our problem for naija. So, No one can beat a record breaker?
Re: Don’t Ever Compare Wizkid To Fela – Woli Arole Warns Nigerians by HopeAlive16(f): 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2021
With due respect to Fela, nobody should insult Machala angry. Channel your insult to the idiots that are making the comparison because I don't know why they are comparing them o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Ever Compare Wizkid To Fela – Woli Arole Warns Nigerians by Chyma231(m): 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2021
Fela na fela , big wiz na big wiz....one day , wizkid will be studied too...fela made history and wizkid is making his own....so oga shut ur mouth ....many people has broken records made by legends.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Ever Compare Wizkid To Fela – Woli Arole Warns Nigerians by AfroAgroPower: 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
F - Freedom

E - Empowerment

L - Liberation

A - Agriculture.

If you are seeking Financial Freedom, Empowerment and Liberation through Agriculture; then You are lucky to be reading this now.

As an Agricultilural Financial Counsellor; I'm Your Plug.

Counselling Fee: FREE.

To Get Counselled:

Write to me via WhatsApp on my phone contact below on my bio.

Send : "Agricultural Financial Freedom Counsel" to the WhatsApp number below.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Stop The Fake News, I Was Not Dumped By Several Men" - Yvonne Okoro / Williams Uchemba To Send 100 Kids Back To School (picture) / Fred Nuamah And Martekor Quaye Marriage Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.