Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) (58585 Views)

I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) / Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking / Busty Lady Celebrates 22nd Birthday With A Cleavage-Baring Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by Justinlean02(m): 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ok, don't forget to check out my signature band invest too
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
She's truly a virgin.

ValCon888:
At 32yrs old, her hymen will be tougher than uncooked kpomo. Her future husband will surely need a hammer and chisel to smash his way into her oil rig.

You don't deflower a woman by jackhammering like some goddam rabbit.

Go grab some materials on anatomy

4 Likes

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by gentleman82: 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by DSC7: 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
This one dey find maga to deceive into marriage cheesy
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by patriotic007: 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
Watch feminist will troop here to ask you who virginity help

4 Likes

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by RPG2020(m): 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kingsuave:
Who wan disvirgin this one self,

See as she the like wetin them use Dangote cement mould. grin

You nor get money you dey bulling person who you wan impresse abeg enter house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by idolda: 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
Snitch24:
E no concern me

Naira is on its way to 740/$

Naira to dollar today is 550 and 750 to £1

Real pathetic

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by Amuluonyenaego: 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
Any lady or Gentleman who remains a Virgin until marriage and Understands how to walk with GOD, will very easily get things from GOD.
U fit beat your chest say you never shine Kongo before
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by seyz91(m): 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
cheesy
Snitch24:
E no concern me

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
Eiyah,,, I've waited enough. Someone should link me up with her, abeg. I don't want to be single again.

saphiere:
Is there an award for virginity?

Jealousy cheesy
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by Elonmuzk(m): 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
Being a virgin at 32 is not an achievement. I don't even know why folks attach so much importance to virginity. That shit ain't nothing!

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by seyz91(m): 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
grin
Exkandayee:
I believe her since is s.a,if na naija lol,her ass for don go mileage by now, I've dated many s.a ladies, they are good but Dem dey ugly
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by Bellotelli: 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lesbianizm don finish this one wink
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Liar

Oga aw u take know
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
Wowwwww

This is wonderful �

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2021
saphiere:

Nigerian feminists are useless.
The hole of them.

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by Emola12(m): 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2021
virgin indeed!! which means my grandma sef go be virgin be dat nah (eleribu) u don see mumu here abi, see ehn thunder wey go fire u for dah lie wey u dey lie still dey knock ur door EWU SOUTH AFRICA!!!
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by usagee36: 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
I can't wait. We gat plenty dollar to send.
Snitch24:
E no concern me

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by GrandFinale2021(m): 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
[s]
BKayy:
Shouldn't she be talking about her children's birthday at that age?
At 32, she is not a Virgin but stupid.
Virginity ends at 25. Anything after that is lack of opportunity
[/s] this is how a typical Ipob reasons.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by lereinter(m): 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
It's better she go join Catholic sister
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
So itss virgin that the op find interesting in her details
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by kingsceedon(m): 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
Even my grandma died as a virgin, Buhari you see your life?

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by nedekid: 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
Any lady or Gentleman who remains a Virgin until marriage and Understands how to walk with GOD, will very easily get things from GOD.
What has inserting penis inside virgina got to do with getting things from God? undecided
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by Waffarianman(m): 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
Righteousness2:

Are you a virgin. Righteousness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by TripleAkutigi: 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2021
undecided then who cares And who your virginity help
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by zolajpower: 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2021
Snitch24:
E no concern me

I beg how much is it today ?

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by olaszydaruma(m): 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
Come and collect trophy grin
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by dreu2fine(m): 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
jaybenugo:
South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Reveals She Is Still A Virgin (Photos)

A 32-year-old South African born again Christian sister, Zukiswa Joyi, took to her Facebook handle to celebrate her 32nd birthday while revealing that she is still a virgin, IgbereTV reports.

IgbereTV gathered that Zukiswa serves in her local church as worship leader and is also a graduate at Durban University of Technology.

Her post on Facebook reads:

https://www.facebook.com/100007131097363/posts/3013471665567174/?app=fbl

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Will virginity take u to heaven?
Good character, obidience and to submission to God make u a better, person
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by TimeTraveller: 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2021
Some of the most wicked and terrifying married women I know are born again women who got married as virgins. Aswear!

Bro, if God give you wife, virgin or no virgin, churchgoer or not, you will understand what true happiness is.
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by ugotaya: 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
Meet The Spiritualist That Married 7 Husbands

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfujqv8nNSE
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by lusid: 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
saphiere:
You need a ten inches dick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Are Generous And Last Long In Bed - Kenyan Socialite Shakila (vid) / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / Ladies, How Do You Prefer Your Man To Have His Facial Hair? (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.