Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) (58598 Views)

I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) / Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking / Busty Lady Celebrates 22nd Birthday With A Cleavage-Baring Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by Theoarhics: 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2021
She looks sad inside

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by tradepunter: 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
Any lady or Gentleman who remains a Virgin until marriage and Understands how to walk with GOD, will very easily get things from GOD.

Welcome back pastor

I heard you went to the mountain to pray for couple of days.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by EJIHANA: 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
if u are a virgin here abeg signify. i guess we are all virgin na ,
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by hilaryCU(m): 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
Exkandayee:
I believe her since is s.a,if na naija lol,her ass for don go mileage by now, I've dated many s.a ladies, they are good but Dem dey ugly

S A girls ugly? You must be joking. See as ignorant people like u are liking your comment. I bet if you come to S.A and see their women, you will never make this statement again.
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by Exkandayee(m): 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
hilaryCU:

S A girls ugly? You must be joking. See as ignorant people like u are liking your comment. I bet if you come to S.A and see their women, you will never make this statement again.

Ma guy calm down,s.a girls dey ugly,but well curvy with nice legs and over bogus hips, The only beautiful s.s are mixed ones,so I know what I'm saying,even here in Nigeria mixed are sometimes More beautiful than original,so calm down,we ain't quarrelling

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by ANTIGAY(m): 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
Any lady or Gentleman who remains a Virgin until marriage and Understands how to walk with GOD, will very easily get things from GOD.
angry
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by dragunov: 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
jaybenugo:
South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Reveals She Is Still A Virgin (Photos)

A 32-year-old South African born again Christian sister, Zukiswa Joyi, took to her Facebook handle to celebrate her 32nd birthday while revealing that she is still a virgin, IgbereTV reports.

IgbereTV gathered that Zukiswa serves in her local church as worship leader and is also a graduate at Durban University of Technology.

Her post on Facebook reads:

https://www.facebook.com/100007131097363/posts/3013471665567174/?app=fbl

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Lie Mohammedess
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by Ruthymoon(f): 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
Congratulations girl, i understand you wink
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by FILEBE(m): 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
In a land where women tend to celebrate their promiscuity,a woman whose only celebration seems to be how she has preserved her virginity,such a lady should be highly valued..

Hurts that I couldn't like this twice.
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by Impact1010: 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
Glory be to Jesus!
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by berrystunn(m): 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
BKayy:
Shouldn't she be talking about her children's birthday at that age?
At 32, she is not a Virgin but stupid.
Virginity ends at 25. Anything after that is lack of opportunity

Rest
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by Dbb01(m): 11:43pm On Sep 13, 2021
I pitied her cause at the age of 15? All these young girls in my area are disvirgin you sitting down there u keepin ur virgi-nothing till u reach 60
You better go marry and fvck the hoe!
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by Emmasnoop(m): 12:01am On Sep 14, 2021
With concern naija Girls and Virgin when na 15-16 years dem take Dey open now already.
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by LastProphet: 12:16am On Sep 14, 2021
Righteousness2:

Absolute nonsense, absolute nonsense, got too many sisters, cousins and friends who married as virgins and are jonsing today, one even thrown out by hubby. I don't know any country where educated people still turn out super superstitious like Nigeria, it baffles me

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by Snitch24(m): 12:26am On Sep 14, 2021
akinwun:

Meanwhile 1 Naira is 1CFA currently.

That's to show you how bad
The country is
1naira used to be 3.5cfa
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by Snitch24(m): 12:27am On Sep 14, 2021
zolajpower:

I can't click on a link im not use to . If you can't say it by written keep your knowledge about the naira vs dollar to yourself . I have changed it already today so I just want to know if there's any diff . So go with your link ok

Make I jst dey look you
I will advise anyone seeing this comment
To try as much as possible to get their voters card ready
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by Poleski: 1:21am On Sep 14, 2021
Africans put too much unnecessary value on virginity! It doesn't guarantee everlasting happiness, it doesn't guarantee a successful marriage, it doesn't guarantee success, it doesn't guarantee longevity. In fact, it guarantees absolutely nothing than a brief self-praise!
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by Lightorder: 1:27am On Sep 14, 2021
Earlystar698:
[/s]

Stop all this madness bro
you are the MAD one here !!!
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by nick50(m): 3:08am On Sep 14, 2021
She is a marketer..real niggarz can relate
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by Caseless: 4:12am On Sep 14, 2021
Kingsuave:
Who wan disvirgin this one self,

See as she the like wetin them use Dangote cement mould. grin
STFU!
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by DestinyToRule(m): 5:07am On Sep 14, 2021
Exkandayee:
I believe her since is s.a,if na naija lol,her ass for don go mileage by now, I've dated many s.a ladies, they are good but Dem dey ugly

My girlfriend is 27years of age and she is still a Virgin... Mind u she is a graduate, so there are still decent lady in Nigeria but they rare to find.
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by Habib101: 5:46am On Sep 14, 2021
Exkandayee:
Hahaaaa waiting for that part
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by Chochovini: 5:47am On Sep 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Liar
. How do you mean?
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by Chochovini: 5:51am On Sep 14, 2021
inoki247:
Wahala...
. How do you mean?
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by F22RAPTOR(m): 5:56am On Sep 14, 2021
Poleski:
Africans put too much unnecessary value on virginity! It doesn't guarantee everlasting happiness, it doesn't guarantee a successful marriage, it doesn't guarantee success, it doesn't guarantee longevity. In fact, it guarantees absolutely nothing than a brief self-praise!
I actually agree with you. Infact it simply makes you eligible to be used for spiritual exercises or rituals even against your will. Sense of pride and entitlement is what they have.
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by Chochovini: 6:04am On Sep 14, 2021
Now, whats the point of this info when she won‘t come here again to tell us when she eventually got disvirgin?

Just come dey tantalize guys anyhow for nothing just dey celebrate selfishness.
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by IdJack(m): 6:04am On Sep 14, 2021
What concerns me with her virginity?

Abeg Visit my Signature here.
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by Chochovini: 6:17am On Sep 14, 2021
kingsceedon:
Even my grandma died as a virgin, Buhari you see your life?
. Hahahahahahaha omoh, this you pix no be here o.... Lols.
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 14, 2021
Righteousness2:

The virgin girl prefers marrying a man who can satisfy her. Virgin girl always reject virgin guy
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 14, 2021
Mine Remains @35

Just rare in our society where they use one year service time to kill themselves
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 14, 2021
BKayy:
Shouldn't she be talking about her children's birthday at that age?
At 32, she is not a Virgin but stupid.
Virginity ends at 25. Anything after that is lack of opportunity
You are definitely not more than 20 years old.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics / Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble / Should I Make A Move On My Best Friend ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.