Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) (58608 Views)

I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) / Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking / Busty Lady Celebrates 22nd Birthday With A Cleavage-Baring Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by Hanatunde(f): 7:11am On Sep 14, 2021
May God surprise you with your life partner before your next birthday. Amen.
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by Ayoolamax: 7:13am On Sep 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
Any lady or Gentleman who remains a Virgin until marriage and Understands how to walk with GOD, will very easily get things from GOD.
But they will need extra holly spirit to pass the test of time.
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by OBTOREPA(m): 7:17am On Sep 14, 2021
Is there an award for virginity?

Yes there is pride in it don't fool yourself.
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by chikason22(m): 7:25am On Sep 14, 2021
Ok
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by ofiko123(m): 8:12am On Sep 14, 2021
Happy birthday to the lady..
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by Sagefromtheeast: 8:22am On Sep 14, 2021
A 32 yr old South African girl that's still a virgin... now that's news!
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by jmoore(m): 8:34am On Sep 14, 2021
Poleski:
Africans put too much unnecessary value on virginity! It doesn't guarantee everlasting happiness, it doesn't guarantee a successful marriage, it doesn't guarantee success, it doesn't guarantee longevity. In fact, it guarantees absolutely nothing than a brief self-praise!
Borehole guarantees nothing!!!!
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by Champneys: 9:22am On Sep 14, 2021
Make she go collect trophy now.

Virgin at 30 Plus? Kini big deal?!

People wey come die a virgin for them 70s nkan? Wetin make them do?

Shioooor!
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by Mgtow8: 9:50am On Sep 14, 2021
I believe you mean opposite of all you just typed or you are just not mentally ok
Exkandayee:
I believe her since is s.a,if na naija lol,her ass for don go mileage by now, I've dated many s.a ladies, they are good but Dem dey ugly
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by caandi: 10:03am On Sep 14, 2021
It could be true. The fact that you fink everyone is doing it doesn’t mean there are no chaste persons in the world
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by caandi: 10:03am On Sep 14, 2021
It could be true. The fact that you think everyone is doing it doesn’t mean there are no chaste persons in the world
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by Blackman101: 10:56am On Sep 14, 2021
if you have Jesus that is all you need
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by FashionCookie(f): 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
Kingsuave:
Who wan disvirgin this one self,

See as she the like wetin them use Dangote cement mould. grin
Lol...I was actually waiting for this kind of comment.
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
FashionCookie:

Lol...I was actually waiting for this kind of comment.

Oshey prophetess grin
Re: South African Lady Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday, Says She's Still A Virgin (Pix) by FashionCookie(f): 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
Kingsuave:

Oshey prophetess grin

Lol...no be Nairaland again? Them no dey dissapoint.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Have Attended Over 100 Weddings And Still Single.....pics / Should I Make A Move On My Best Friend ? / 'I Lost My Man Because I Slept With 43 Men' - Lady Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.