Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Here I Will Talking About The Meaning Of Each Of The Zodiac Sign - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here I Will Talking About The Meaning Of Each Of The Zodiac Sign (2729 Views)

The Zodiac Signs / The Sex Position That Turns You On Most, Based On Your Zodiac Sign / Blu03's Collection Of Zodiac Sign One_shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here I Will Talking About The Meaning Of Each Of The Zodiac Sign by mariahAngel(f): 4:43pm On Dec 06, 2022
Munzy14:

Ndi mpa sef..
Abii umu nwoke sef..grin I don't make mine a big deal, except if who I am dating wanta to make it a memorable one.
If not, I will rest for the day, and sleep well.
Wake up to read messages on all SM platforms and calls as well.

Kris nwa gbawara obi grin Mpa m di different..

Some females use every opportunity we get to celebrate.
Not only for the celebrant, but for themselves as well. cheesy

Nani Chineke ma onye mere Kris ihe o mere ya. undecided

I will, anyi zuru la ha new phone na Easter ,every occasion ha gara, them go begin vidoe, later they will be watching and laughing.. grin grin funny people.

I will figure what he need now and get it as christmas gift.

How cute and funny. cheesy

OK.

It's cute to see twins grow and age as well..they will always maintain that bond.
I hope her twin bro does reciprocate the gestures?

They put each other first, before the other siblings.

Serious life o..males get vibe, but restricted to some areas till they grow..But females, will have their way around their parents and siblings as well.

Them go tax you continuously shaa. cheesy
I no dey let my brothers rest o. Them sef know.

One will be like "you dey worry o!"
And I'll be like "I know."

Very blessed o..I pray to be that lucky , gi choro ihu lion ebe the man nu, metu nwunye ya aka or try talk pim about her..At office, onye mma m lobatara complain about, if care is not taken, ga enwe nsogbu grin
I am learning a lot from their union.
How cute.

Dry rubbing of the chicken with the powdered yaji okwaya?
I follow that your thread, the procedure.

Yes.
Just mix the yaji with seasoning and salt.
Then, when it's time to grill, you add some yaji into the oil that you'll rub on the chicken.

Remember to put the chicken on the grill when the coal is already burning (and not smoking).
You don't want the chicken tasting too smoky.

Yea, something like that...I am coughing out money to construct it..And I believe It will pay me with time.

Any good thing to enjoy life is worth it.
Re: Here I Will Talking About The Meaning Of Each Of The Zodiac Sign by Munzy14(m): 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
mariahAngel:

Some females use every opportunity we get to celebrate.
Not only for the celebrant, but for themselves as well. cheesy

Nani Chineke ma onye mere Kris ihe o mere ya. undecided

How cute and funny. cheesy

OK.

They put each other first, before the other siblings.

Them go tax you continuously shaa. cheesy
I no dey let my brothers rest o. Them sef know.

One will be like "you dey worry o!"
And I'll be like "I know."

How cute.

Yes.
Just mix the yaji with seasoning and salt.
Then, when it's time to grill, you add some yaji into the oil that you'll rub on the chicken.

Remember to put the chicken on the grill when the coal is already burning (and not smoking).
You don't want the chicken tasting too smoky.

Any good thing to enjoy life is worth it.
Lol...You are right.

Nwoke checki wa ihe n'ile gbasara nwaanyi, obi ga afugbu ya. cheesy you win some, you lose some and learn.

They are cute together....mpa m nyere nsogbu to extent his mom wondered if he will marry..Criticzed ladies a lot cheesy
They were surprised when he brought mom home..To show them cheesy My grandma ekwetehu till after their wedding, she took mom inside her room, and started blessing her.

Grandma was really accommodating to all her DILs. I miss her..

cheesy cheesy Thats how twins do...Chukwu biko Nyem ejima.

Hahahahaha And male siblings will always come through..Your position, with your personality, Hehehehehe Just imagining the whole of it..
Do you sometimes call everyone for meeting?

Noted!.

Honestly, I have decided from next year, it is work, chop, relax and take care of myself to a fault.

Uwa wu ofu mbia.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Here I Will Talking About The Meaning Of Each Of The Zodiac Sign by mariahAngel(f): 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol...You are right.

Nwoke checki wa ihe n'ile gbasara nwaanyi, obi ga afugbu ya. cheesy you win some, you lose some and learn.

They are cute together....mpa m nyere nsogbu to extent his mom wondered if he will marry..Criticzed ladies a lot cheesy
They were surprised when he brought mom home..To show them cheesy My grandma ekwetehu till after their wedding, she took mom inside her room, and started blessing her.

Grandma was really accommodating to all her DILs. I miss her..

cheesy cheesy Thats how twins do...Chukwu biko Nyem ejima.

Chineke g'e nye gi.

Hahahahaha And male siblings will always come through..Your position, with your personality, Hehehehehe Just imagining the whole of it..
Do you sometimes call everyone for meeting?

We have a siblings WhatsApp group.

Noted!.

Honestly, I have decided from next year, it is work, chop, relax and take care of myself to a fault.

Uwa wu ofu mbia.. smiley

Enjoyment di mkpa o.

Lest I forget; when the grill is ready, fire it first (without grilling anything) before using it.
Re: Here I Will Talking About The Meaning Of Each Of The Zodiac Sign by Munzy14(m): 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2022
mariahAngel:

Chineke g'e nye gi.

We have a siblings WhatsApp group.

Enjoyment di mkpa o.

Lest I forget; when the grill is ready, fire it first (without grilling anything) before using it.

Amen!

O gi creatiri ya?

My female cousin created one, and added all her cousins and siblings , Me As the most senior in there, I am mute..

Observing my little ones.cheesy

My baby bro created one for our family, who want talk kwanu cheesy

As I heard my Dad complaining about baby bro partying after watching his status, I just mute and block my Dad and mom from viewing mine.. Inukwa m.

Noted..Thanks
Re: Here I Will Talking About The Meaning Of Each Of The Zodiac Sign by Ofoegbus(m): 2:42pm On Dec 12, 2023
Aries: Energetic
Taurus: Grounded
Gemini: Curious
Cancer: Nurturing
Leo: Confident
Virgo: Detail-oriented
Libra: Harmonious
Scorpio: Intense
Sagittarius: Adventurous
Capricorn: Ambitious
Aquarius: Innovative
Pisces: Compassionate

Source: 12zodiacsigns.co

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Says She Understands Why Girls Feel The Need To Cheat?!? / Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls / Po*n And Mastu*bation Is Taking My Life Away.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.