Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,460 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe (64126 Views)

Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City / Obudu Mountain Resort Looks Like Europe But Nigerians Don't Value Their Own / My Trip To Akure, The Capital Of Ondo State (pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by ExtraVioment: 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
This is occupied Africa.

They should all do the right thing, and move back to middle easy or pay reparations starting from $10 trillion.

If you see how they treat Senegalese Muslims, you go help them shame and cry like I did. Let us put confused Nigerian Muslims in prayers, because they will just kpai like chicken, because of their blind loyalty to middle east and Islam.

Moroccans and all other north africans, not Africans, please go back to your places, africans need space for development, growth, and harmony.
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by AmazingELixir: 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
grin

No hawkers, no truck pushers , no owo da, no cripple beggars, no okada, no marwa, no buhari
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
IronGalaxy:
They are not white either. This thing of Nigerians always equating godly things to whites and negativity to blacks must stop.
there is a problem somewhere,

it is either the white and black man are designed differently

OR

Blackman decided to allow the most empty, cruelest, brutal, vilest, ugly-minded individuals to dictate their affairs.

These creatures will go to places like this including places like Dubai, London, Tokyo

Okay now let them replicate the beauty and goodies of those lands back home, they said NO! mba! Their dark, ugly soul will not allow them to do that.

3 Likes

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by IronGalaxy: 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2021
CSTRR:

Old reputation.
South Africa is no longer what it is.

Morocco is coming up strong.
Lol. South Africa is STILL the most industrialized country in Africa. It's also been voted the most the most beautiful country in the world as recently as 2017. Cape Town has been voted the most beautiful city in the world seven times running. Morrocco's beautiful though cool

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Omoluabi16(m): 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. I guess they also spend time wondering how they got lumped together with us. cheesy
Them no kuku regard themselves as Africans. They have all the features of Caucasians. For whatever reason, anywhere them dey, development must dey.

Though some of their distant cousins like Afghanistan or Pakistan have decided to be very unfortunate with themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
ExtraVioment:
This is occupied Africa.

They should all do the right thing, and move back to middle easy or pay reparations starting from $10 trillion.

If you see how they treat Senegalese Muslims, you go help them shame and cry like I did. Let us put confused Nigerian Muslims in prayers, because they will just kpai like chicken, because of their blind loyalty to middle east and Islam.

Moroccans and all other north africans, not Africans, please go back to your places, africans need space for development, growth, and harmony.
how do u mean?
Who and what is stopping Senegalese u mentioned and Nigerians from making their homeland beautiful heaven on earth? Are their hands tied? Last time i checked no more colonialism!

2 Likes

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Bukden16(m): 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Not surprised .....

Nor[i][/i][/i]th Africa is always dope and beautiful
Even their style of football looks like that of Europe

Reminds me of the movie [i]Aladeen
[code][/code][i][/i] the dictator and the mummy

All were filmed in North Africa

Will definitely check for za movie
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by AmazingELixir: 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
Jamesbally:
Kaduna, Kano and Jos will make the list. grin

grin grin

This must be Arrewa...those are his regular opium, these pictures gives him the high.

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Bukden16(m): 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2021
JaneYave:
My Abuja is ten times better this. My Goshen city is 100 times better even.
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Aganju849: 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
micronut:
See This Beautiful African Capital City That Looks Like Europe

I go this video from a friend on WhatsApp and I saw the source on Facebook.

A beautiful video to watch, it shows the tourism potentials that Africans can attract from Visitors, if we find a way to develop our continent. While we visit Dubai and Europe, we can also do well to patronize some of these African Cities with sites and historical places.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHdn37yOMIQ

Isn't this beautiful.

This is Rabat, the Capital City of Morocco

Source: https://www.facebook.com/1534695526775133/posts/3043397169238287/

Arabs aren't Africans...at least they're not native to the continent.

They don't even identify as Africans

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by IronGalaxy: 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:

OR

B[b]lackman decided to allow the most empty, cruelest, brutal, vilest, ugly-minded individuals to dictate their affairs.
[/b]
These creatures will go to places like this including places like Dubai, London, Tokyo

Okay now let them replicate the beauty and goodies of those lands back home, they said NO! mba! Their dark, ugly soul will not allow them to do that.
Ey this type of reasoning makes me exhausted becomes it's not true and it comes from a place of self-hate. Hitler, Leopold, Stalin etc were not black, The KKK is not black, black people never went to foreign lands to colonise and pillage civilazions from the maya, Aztecs, black man never dropped an atomic bomb on the Japanese, nor wage boichemical warfare, we never enslaved anyone and yet we must be the most evil hey? learn to separate African leaders from the African race

3 Likes

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Lamasta(m): 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
Jamesbally:
Kaduna, Kano and Jos will make the list. grin

We are talking of development here not bandits list

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Omoluabi16(m): 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
ExtraVioment:
This is occupied Africa.

Space ko. A case study is that very spacious sambisa they say is bigger than Lagos. before boko haram started operating there, what did we do with it? if we do a leader+people exchange with Dubai, trust me we'll ruin Dubai while they'll transform Nigeria within 10 yeas. We do no have visionary leaders. The closest we ever had was Chief Obafemi Awolowo.

2 Likes

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by CSTRR: 6:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Lol. South Africa is STILL the most industrialized country in Africa. It's also been voted the most the most beautiful country in the world as recently as 2017. Cape Town has been voted the most beautiful city in the world seven times running. Morrocco's beautiful though cool
Old glory.

Capetown is still mostly what it was ten years ago.

The South Africa gdp has crashed by almost double which means your industrial economy has shrinked.
Egypt is now officially the second largest economy in Africa.

If not for the useless buhari that has put a stop to Nigeria's growth, Nigeria should have an even bigger industrial sector than south Africa in ten years.

If you are still the most industrialised, then it won't be for long.
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by oluwaseunamos33(m): 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
MNDY:

You are a very wicked human-being.
Why did you drag my Kogi into it?
I know say we nor try. But you no for cast my state like dat
lol. ���
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Ndipe(m): 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
It's a beautiful city. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Anatsy: 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
No be only I go.. Na you come ni!
Anyway, beautiful city.
Youth wake up and stop all form of sentiments, let's unite & plan a better future.
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by IronGalaxy: 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2021
CSTRR:

Old glory.

Capetown is still mostly what it was ten years ago.

The South Africa gdp has crashed by almost double which means your industrial economy has shrinked.
Egypt is now the second largest economy in Africa.

If not for the useless buhari that has put a stop to Nigeria's growth, Nigeria should have an even bigger industrial sector than south Africa in ten years.

If you are still the most industrialised, then it won't be for long.
Lol, I'm failing to understand what it is you're trying to argue here. You saw pics of Morrocco of you immediately claimed they have leapfrogged everyone on the continent based on these pics and that's not true. South Africa is still by far beautiful notwithstanding GDPs and graphs etc. That's my argument. Our current struggles have not change that.
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by martineverest(m): 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
Have u seen Malabo?
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by ExtraVioment: 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
Omoluabi16:
Space ko. A case study is that very spacious sambisa they say is bigger than Lagos. before boko haram started operating there, what did we do with it? if we do a leader+people exchange with Dubai, trust me we'll ruin Dubai while they'll transform Nigeria within 10 yeas. We do no have visionary leaders. The closest we ever had was Chief Obafemi Awolowo.

You are right. But Oga Zik was a visionary leader. The best.
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by CSTRR: 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Lol, I'm failing to understand what it is you're trying to argue here. You saw pics of Morrocco of you immediately claimed they have leapfrogged everyone on the continent based on these pics and that's not true. South Africa is still by far beautiful notwithstanding GDPs and graphs etc. That's my argument. Our current struggles have not change that.
I am not speaking just on mere pictures.

I have been following morocco for quite a while.

They are acting as a low cost option for European investment.

European companies that want to be close to the European markets but don't want to pay European taxes and wages are moving serious investments to Morocco.

Highly specialized industrial investments.

Their government is top notch.

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by ExtraVioment: 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
how do u mean?
Who and what is stopping Senegalese u mentioned and Nigerians from making their homeland beautiful heaven on earth? Are their hands tied? Last time i checked no more colonialism!

No more colonialism, that's why they need to go back to the middle east.

If we like, we can use those spaces as desert.

The fact remains, they are not Africans but they are occupying African spaces.
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by IronGalaxy: 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2021
Burgerlomo:
Light Color skin people maintain cleanliness why the other Color do the opposite grin
Color has nothing to do with cleanliness. *sighs* Damn ! You guys have a colonial mindset! you need a mental deconstruction of some sort.very very Uncle Sammish

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by IronGalaxy: 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2021
CSTRR:

I am not speaking just on mere pictures.

I have been following morocco for quite a while.

They are acting as a low cost option for European investment.

European companies that want to be close to the European markets but don't want to pay European taxes and wages are moving serious investments to Morocco.

Highly specialized industrial investments.

Their government is top notch.
You know what's funny? this thread has to do with aesthetics, even the heading says that, "African city looks [/b]like Europe"and the pics are here to prove [b]aesthetically that " Morrocco does in fact looks like Europe". You on the other hand responding to the pics and their aesthetics thereof came to the conclusion that Morrocco has leapfrogged everyone on the continent. I challenged that with regards to my country. Now you are coming with GDP's pie charts, Investments etc. all non-aesthetic gibberish to counter my arguments. how convenient grin
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Omoluabi16(m): 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
ExtraVioment:

You are right. But Oga Zik was a visionary leader. The best.
yeah. zik too.

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2021
oluwaseunamos33:
oga na big lie. Abuja is just like a village in kogi when compared with this

U av obviously never been to Abuja before....u dunce!
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by CSTRR: 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
Morocco is now the number one travel destination in all of Africa.

They have dusted south Africa even with a their wild life and infrastructure.

Morocoo countered them with superior infrastructure.
Some countries are not in this world to play.
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by ExtraVioment: 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
Omoluabi16:
yeah. zik too.

Your sabi see fair.

I hail.
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by CSTRR: 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2021
IronGalaxy:
So these are the reasons that make them better than SA right? grin
They have superior infrastructure, and they are getting major European investments.

Their standard of living is also much higher than South Africa.

They beat south Africa in most indices of Human development.

Should I go on?
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by oluwaseunamos33(m): 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:

U av obviously never been to Abuja before....u dunce!
lol see dis 1, I live in kubwa, work in federal ministry of Justice MAITAMA, I no be U wey dey watch Abuja for NTA news and come dey brag.
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by CSTRR: 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2021
Omo, I have spent hours coding today, the headache I have is like a pounding.

Abeg, make I go sleep.
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by neyoohhh: 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:

OR

Blackman decided to allow the most empty, cruelest, brutal, vilest, ugly-minded individuals to dictate their affairs.

The first is true leading to the second, it's not a case of "or".

Gullible people will be forever ruled by brute's.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

100 Slangs You Should Know When You Are In LAGOS. / Europe Is Not Easy — Nigerian Lady Reveals The Kind Of Job She Does To Survive / Plane Falls Into Water As Wing Walker And Pilot Scream In The UK (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.