Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe (64227 Views)

Cow Causes Accident In Abuja, Nigeria’s Capital City / Obudu Mountain Resort Looks Like Europe But Nigerians Don't Value Their Own / My Trip To Akure, The Capital Of Ondo State (pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by owagbeba: 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
They don't practice democracy over there. If they had, it won't happen

I am curious about this school of thought of yours. You reckon nascent democracy impedes national development?

There are those that say we had more infrastructure development during military rule than democracy. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by stasius: 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Disposed

... Into your gut.
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by FashionCookie(f): 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
franchasng:
Morocco, Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia aren't Africa my friend. They are just Africa by geographical location.

Enlighten me please. Who do you say so?
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by IronGalaxy: 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
wiseone28:
I have been reading your comments..

I knew in my mind that at the end you will change it to south Africa vs Nigeria

Hate it or not without the white in your country you guys would have been no better than other sub Saharan countries.

We know your country is beautiful but fck off.
I didnt. It naturally gravitated to that.

Ah"Without the whites" the typical cop-out of your shot comings, the proverbial "hiding behind the thumb". South Africa got out of Apartheid in 94 and coming out a bankrupt state and yet has achieved far more under black rule than your country ever did in all your 60 years of independence. I know its a sore point for you but under black rule we still beat in you virtually all indices. Rwanda, an all black country is next in line to whip your white ass kissing asses...I wonder what you gonna say when that happens " Without the hutus". Youll forever hide behind the white excuse.

And yes. South Africa is beautiful. Fvck you too!

4 Likes

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by AlwaysMotun: 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
Morocco is not part of Africa now... Yes, Geographically, they are but their ways of life differ... Don't forget the slang that says "See Morocco, See Spain"

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by IronGalaxy: 10:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
kheny12:
correct bro,there infrastructure looks Asian to me.Egypt is the only African country thats want to looks Like an European country with their latest development.
Yes, they are building the "new Cairo" and it looks spectacular! But i still think they are following the Dubai, Qatar model than the European one.

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:26pm On Sep 14, 2021
pocohantas:

Lol. I guess they also spend time wondering how they got lumped together with us. cheesy

Lols the thing dey pain some of them no be small grin
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by mrkings84(m): 10:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
franchasng:
Morocco, Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia aren't Africa my friend. They are just Africa by geographical location.

Just as Jamaica is just Europe by geography!
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by pacespot(m): 11:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
franchasng:

I tell you, even the Israel that wants to join the Africa Union, tomorrow someone will share the pictures of Jerusalem and call it African beauty. Until one of the West African or East African countries dominated by blacks can come up with a beautiful city like this, no one will respect black people. Even South Africa is a product of White men not Blacks.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by emdis: 11:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
Nope, the problem is your inability to see reality.. psychologically, people may see the truth and still believe what they have been stereotyped to believe.. can you at least Google the most developed African nations? You will see countrie like Seychelles, Cape Verde, South Africa, Morocco. Meanwhile, a large population of black nations like Nigeria, Cameron, Uganda and co. Still living like animals with no basic infrastructure like electricity, water system, etc. Inferior-rubbish
HellVictorinho:

The problem is your inferiority complex
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by CoolJulian: 11:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
OMG! Beautiful!!
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by YemiHadid(m): 11:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
Unruly7:
You see this Morocco, Libya, Egypt, Ethiopia
They're not African

Na map put them for Africa

And funny enough, they call sub-Sahara Africans 'afriki'... meaning we blacks are Africans and they arent
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 15, 2021
emdis:
Nope, the problem is your inability to see reality.. psychologically, people may see the truth and still believe what they have been stereotyped to believe.. can you at least Google the most developed African nations? You will see countrie like Seychelles, Cape Verde, South Africa, Morocco. Meanwhile, a large population of black nations like Nigeria, Cameron, Uganda and co. Still living like animals with no basic infrastructure like electricity, water system, etc. Inferior-rubbish

The vomit of a waste of time
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 15, 2021
YemiHadid:

And funny enough, they call sub-Sahara Africans 'afriki'... meaning we blacks are Africans and they arent

Bullshit

Who is 'we'?
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Nobody: 12:22am On Sep 15, 2021
pacespot:

I tell you, even the Israel that wants to join the Africa Union, tomorrow someone will share the pictures of Jerusalem and call it African beauty. Until one of the West African or East African countries dominated by blacks can come up with a beautiful city like this, no one will respect black people. Even South Africa is a product of White men not Blacks.

Your post belongs to the dust bin
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 15, 2021
AlwaysMotun:
Morocco is not part of Africa now... Yes, Geographically, they are but their ways of life differ... Don't forget the slang that says "See Morocco, See Spain"

Why are some of the people here vomitting waste such as this?

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 15, 2021
IronGalaxy:
I didnt. It naturally gravitated to that.

Ah"Without the whites" the typical cop-out of your shot comings, the proverbial "hiding behind the thumb". South Africa got out of Apartheid in 94 and coming out a bankrupt state and yet has achieved far more under black rule than your country ever did in all your 60 years of independence. I know its a sore point for you but under black rule we still beat in you virtually all indices. Rwanda, an all black country is next in line to whip your white ass kissing asses...I wonder what you gonna say when that happens " Without the hutus". Youll forever hide behind the white excuse.

And yes. South Africa is beautiful. Fvck you too!

I feel terrible to share the same nationality with such people

Their brains are severly damaged

They claim ALL blacks are inferior to ALL whites

Then,ask stupid questions

After that,they make unnecessary exaggerations

Ultimately,they disgrace their grandchildren

I prefer a black prostitute's reasoning except it condones such a shameful position.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 15, 2021
stasius:

... Into your gut.

Actually

There's a dust bin in my brain where I dispose and burn waste from the brains of people like you
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by IronGalaxy: 12:36am On Sep 15, 2021
pacespot:

And what were the blacks doing when this product called South Africa was being produced? Has the production halted now because blacks are in power? What are the blacks doing now?

I'm hoping for a cerebral response. I know I'm asking a lot

PS
A Black South African

4 Likes

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by ayotode22(m): 12:48am On Sep 15, 2021
Bro stop smoking weed please , I dey beg you now before its late .
JaneYave:
My Abuja is ten times better this. My Goshen city is 100 times better even.
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by tctrills: 1:57am On Sep 15, 2021
JaneYave:
My Abuja is ten times better this. My Goshen city is 100 times better even.
Please it's good to tell pepole when you are joking.
Rabat is a tourist capital in Africa. No one would leave Europe for tourism in Abj.
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by yom2(m): 4:04am On Sep 15, 2021
Aguogba:

They're located in Africa but they're whites and demand accountability from their leaders. Whereas we from sub-saharan Africa are always scared to die.
are u sure they demand accountability or accept fatalism
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by lkillbrokehoes: 5:13am On Sep 15, 2021
pacespot:

I'm sure that sa guy will disagree to this
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by lkillbrokehoes: 5:15am On Sep 15, 2021
IronGalaxy:
And what were the blacks doing when this product called South Africa was being produced? Has the production halted now because blacks are in power? What are the blacks doing now?

I'm hoping for a cerebral response. I know I'm asking a lot

PS
A Black South African
The whites that stayed in SA made south African what it is, it is what it is. stop arguing blindly. no one here is a novince

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by stasius: 6:49am On Sep 15, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Actually

There's a dust bin in my brain where I dispose and burn waste from the brains of people like you

No wonder!
Dustbin brain.
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 15, 2021
stasius:

No wonder!
Dustbin brain.

You don't understand

There's a dust bin is different from it's a dust bin
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
The whites that stayed in SA made south African what it is, it is what it is. stop arguing blindly. no one here is a novince

Another waste
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by IronGalaxy: 8:25am On Sep 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by maxist2020(m): 8:44am On Sep 15, 2021
Mr poster what were you thinking before those not Africans are just in Africa because of geographical misplacement, even their skin color should tell you that.
Re: Rabat, The Capital City Of Morocco Looks Like Europe by TMKsouth: 8:55am On Sep 15, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Lol.

These ones think if they keep saying SA is what it is because of whites then it lets them off the hook for messing up Nigeria despite the largest resources it has in Africa (200 million and the biggest oil reserves). They are actually very pained.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Married Guys That Relocated To The UK, Whats Your Experience / Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt Completed: Pictures & Video / How Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge Was Built (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.